Well Today is the Day I have them Removed.

After It seams like forever the Doctors are going to Remove My Boys Today.
No More Chastity or Estrogen needed.
One of the Final steps to Becoming Her Perfect Cuckold.

Attachments

• 0 little nub.jpg
    0 little nub.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 141
  • butt plug1.jpg
    butt plug1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1489.jpg
    IMG_1489.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1493.PNG
    IMG_1493.PNG
    4.6 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1499 (1).jpg
    IMG_1499 (1).jpg
    742.1 KB · Views: 137
Would love to hear more. Wifey wants to have me castrated to make me more docile. While I was reluctant at first I agreed that it was all for the best that I give up my useless testicles. My doctor said that there could be serious side effects. What was your experience?

Would love to hear more. Wifey wants to have me castrated to make me more docile. While I was reluctant at first I agreed that it was all for the best that I give up my useless testicles. My doctor said that there could be serious side effects. What was your experience?
I am on 6 Months about now. I ejaculate clear now, when I do Ejaculate. My Libido has dropped from Cumming daily to about once every 2 weeks.
My sack and Penis is starting to shrink more and More, My Body hair is starting to get softer and less of it. Facial hair takes 3 times as long to grow, I only shave my face once a week now. I can not get hard enough to penetrate, I can get a simi if I work on it. I have night sweats Badly, going to start low dose estrogen to stop the night sweats. My Breast feel fuller but haven't grown anymore.

That’s quite encouraging. I wouldn’t miss my testicles in the least but was worried about the side effects. From what you tell me I think I could deal with them. May I ask what prompted your castration.

I some times feel like this is something I want, but I I don't know about transitioning. on how my ******* would take it?! and living life fully as a women. I dont' see a need to have my balls any more. and my dick has shrunk and doesn't work the same. but I think i'l stay with being a sissy at times, and just enjoy bi-life with fem tendancies.

I some times feel like this is something I want, but I I don't know about transitioning. on how my ******* would take it?! and living life fully as a women. I dont' see a need to have my balls any more. and my dick has shrunk and doesn't work the same. but I think i'l stay with being a sissy at times, and just enjoy bi-life with fem tendancies.
You don't have to Transition to have Breast. I am very Masculine and I don't CD at all.

Back