Big step today..

Curiouskittywf

Couple
Gold Member
So after several delays because of work schedul, different time zones and holidays today we finaly had sime progress and we are one step closer to the fantasy becomeing a reality. So today we finaly had our very first Face time with a bbc bull me and my wife had been messaging on reddit for some time. Wife was nervous i was nervous got the call went well. Got to see each other face finally his real and he knows we are real. Wife was so nervous she had no clue what to say but man was she very wet!!!. Very very wet. Once we hung up. We fucked and she is very very excited she says she is still nervous but excited.

So after several delays because of work schedul, different time zones and holidays today we finaly had sime progress and we are one step closer to the fantasy becomeing a reality. So today we finaly had our very first Face time with a bbc bull me and my wife had been messaging on reddit for some time. Wife was nervous i was nervous got the call went well. Got to see each other face finally his real and he knows we are real. Wife was so nervous she had no clue what to say but man was she very wet!!!. Very very wet. Once we hung up. We fucked and she is very very excited she says she is still nervous but excited.
This is so fucking hot. Did you agree to meet the guy?

Back