Well it is here,

sdexcalibur

Couple
Real Person
We talked about it off and on over the years but recently it has been brought up and and SPH. Sitting on my deck is a Cobra 6.0, my wife ordered it with no measurements and I do not have high hopes in it fitting well but we shall see. This is the first time with an actual CC. Well that is a lie about 10 years ago I bought a cb 6000 (if I remember) I couldn't get it on and ended up tossing it a short time after. We will see how this goes.

We talked about it off and on over the years but recently it has been brought up and and SPH. Sitting on my deck is a Cobra 6.0, my wife ordered it with no measurements and I do not have high hopes in it fitting well but we shall see. This is the first time with an actual CC. Well that is a lie about 10 years ago I bought a cb 6000 (if I remember) I couldn't get it on and ended up tossing it a short time after. We will see how this goes.
Congratulations! Hopefully this one will be a good fit, but either way good job for starting you journey into chastity. Are you thinking of just doing it for just when she's with a bull or are you aiming for more regular wearing in the long term, perhaps even going full-time?

Back