Wedding Night

So I recently got married and just wanted to share how my wedding went as a cuckold couple. Hopefully other people will share their experiences as well.

So I first got blacked back in 2018 and I was hooked ever since. I now have 3 regular bulls that I service. My husband and I talked about how to incorporate them, or if we even wanted to. We ended up asking two of them two be ushers and the third one, my personal favorite, was a groomsman. It was very hot having 3 guys who fuck me more than my husband at my wedding.

So yes before the ceremony I did grab one of them for a “last” fuck, though he did not cum inside me, I swallowed his load. My husband requested a clean pussy, I obliged him.

The day was relatively normal, with only my husband and I being aware of the relationship between the men and I.

After the long day we all went back to the hotel room and my husband took his spot in the corner and watched as all three took turns on me in my wedding dress, to start. The dress came off and I was left in my bridal lingerie. The men all took a hole and finished within each one. They left and hubby and I celebrated the rest of the night ourselves. He enjoyed his sloppy seconds and then dutifully cleaned me up.

It wan amazing day and one that will me remembered!
sounds hot

So I recently got married and just wanted to share how my wedding went as a cuckold couple. Hopefully other people will share their experiences as well.

So I first got blacked back in 2018 and I was hooked ever since. I now have 3 regular bulls that I service. My husband and I talked about how to incorporate them, or if we even wanted to. We ended up asking two of them two be ushers and the third one, my personal favorite, was a groomsman. It was very hot having 3 guys who fuck me more than my husband at my wedding.

So yes before the ceremony I did grab one of them for a “last” fuck, though he did not cum inside me, I swallowed his load. My husband requested a clean pussy, I obliged him.

The day was relatively normal, with only my husband and I being aware of the relationship between the men and I.

After the long day we all went back to the hotel room and my husband took his spot in the corner and watched as all three took turns on me in my wedding dress, to start. The dress came off and I was left in my bridal lingerie. The men all took a hole and finished within each one. They left and hubby and I celebrated the rest of the night ourselves. He enjoyed his sloppy seconds and then dutifully cleaned me up.

My fiance and I at the time started getting into threesomes with black men. A lot of them were simple booty calls all of us getting what we needed and moving on. We did connect well with a coworker of mine starting to hangout in and out of the bedroom. He was one of my husband's groomsmen when we actually got married.

Following the wedding reception the three of us went back to our hotel suite. I really wanted to have fun in my wedding dress as I felt amazing and sexy in it. My husband was really keen on watching me and our friend start things and we were happy to oblige. He did eventually join the party. With the three of us the wedding dress was getting in the way a bit so we stripped down and spent the next several hours enjoying ourselves and getting quite messy.

Our friend chose to go home following the fun as my husband and I exhausted *******.

Sounds great!! What about family planning? :qos:💄:lips:👠☎️:sex:🔨🔨🔨⏱️

I married a cute little Latina in her country. She was innocent then but very open and eager. We talked a lot and she loved the idea of becoming a little "puta". Whenever we had sex we would imagine this and she always got very excited and loud and had one climax after the other. I told her that on our wedding night, if she wanted, I would make our fantasy a hot reality. We were both 28 years old then and I worked for an international media organisation and my best friend was also my boss, a big black man in his 50ies and on business trips we had always managed to find some willing girls that we would take back to our suite and then share them. He had a massive cock, I was also well equipped but not like him. So when I asked him to be my best man and at the same time told him about what my future wife and I had talked about, he immediately agreed, as he had already seen photos of my wife and thanked me and said he felt really honoured.
We had the wedding with lots and lots of guest, my boss gave a brilliant best man speech, we ate, drank and partied and when it was time for the couple to leave, he was our chauffeur. Already in the car on the way to the hotel, my wife handed him her knickers, and hugged and kissed him.
And a bit later my wife was introduced the bareback BBC and husbands cock all night long and loved every minute. Her unprotected pussy and all other openings and special zones of her body were all well used and she received several full creampies during the night and in the morning she woke up as perfectly introduced BBC liking lady that would put her on the sensual path on which she has continued throughout our marraige.

Back