Wedding night Cuckold

We are looking for beachfront place in EU, America or Africa, where we would get married with priest & best men black that would fuck bride right after ceremony in chapel or hotel room and all wedding night normally bareback dumping load after load deep inside her tight pussy
She's would like it to happen on some beachfront location, possibly where she can also swim naked or bikini and possibly get more BBC on our honeymoon there.
Any suggestions?

I feel like I was just not in the way you are asking. My wife invited a former lover and current coworker. His date got absolutely shitfaced and started screaming about him bringing her to the wedding of the “skinny white bitch he was fucking”. When my bride went to see what the commotion was, the ******* date starting calling her a whore for fucking her boyfriend. She wasn’t. She had broken it off the weekend after we got engaged. They spent that weekend “saying goodbye”.

Everybody heard the commotion; my brothers, my friends and worst of all, her *******. I spent the night convicting him it was just a ******* girl. In the end I think he believed me. Not because he thinks I’m man enough to satisfy my wife, he’s never respected me, but because he thinks no ******* of his would stoop so low as to sleep with a black guy.

He didn’t sleep with my wife that night, nobody did. She was angry and got ******* herself. But I’m sure some people suspected he did as, after he put his date in a cab, he came back in and followed my wife around all night while apologizing profusely. He was one of the last to leave. None of my friends ever asked about it but occasionally I’ll hear a snide comment about my cheating wife so I’m sure it’s discussed behind my back.

We are looking for beachfront place in EU, America or Africa, where we would get married with priest & best men black that would fuck bride right after ceremony in chapel or hotel room and all wedding night normally bareback dumping load after load deep inside her tight pussy
She's would like it to happen on some beachfront location, possibly where she can also swim naked or bikini and possibly get more BBC on our honeymoon there.
Any suggestions?
You should go Jamaica or even Gambia where all the white women go to be fucked.
They don't even cost much.

I feel like I was just not in the way you are asking. My wife invited a former lover and current coworker. His date got absolutely shitfaced and started screaming about him bringing her to the wedding of the “skinny white bitch he was fucking”. When my bride went to see what the commotion was, the ******* date starting calling her a whore for fucking her boyfriend. She wasn’t. She had broken it off the weekend after we got engaged. They spent that weekend “saying goodbye”.

Everybody heard the commotion; my brothers, my friends and worst of all, her *******. I spent the night convicting him it was just a ******* girl. In the end I think he believed me. Not because he thinks I’m man enough to satisfy my wife, he’s never respected me, but because he thinks no ******* of his would stoop so low as to sleep with a black guy.

He didn’t sleep with my wife that night, nobody did. She was angry and got ******* herself. But I’m sure some people suspected he did as, after he put his date in a cab, he came back in and followed my wife around all night while apologizing profusely. He was one of the last to leave. None of my friends ever asked about it but occasionally I’ll hear a snide comment about my cheating wife so I’m sure it’s discussed behind my back.
Wedding from Hell

You should go Jamaica or even Gambia where all the white women go to be fucked.
They don't even cost much.
Ok thanks for tip. We would love to visit Gambia :)
Any special location? Or how to get in touch with black priest and best men that would be willing to fuck bride after ceremony?
Thanks for help

Back