Wedding night Cuckold

She didn't fuck another man on wedding night but night before the wedding she fucked the best man all night long even fucking him right before she came to the church on the wedding day. She was full of several loads of his cum.

Ok thanks for tip. We would love to visit Gambia :)
Any special location? Or how to get in touch with black priest and best men that would be willing to fuck bride after ceremony?
Thanks for help
Just go to a beach resort, they will find you.
Lots of beach boys looking for white tourists.
Religion is taken v.seriously in Africa though. Gambia and surrounding countries are half Muslim half Christian and also have their traditional religion.
You may be better if you have a straight ceremony and get the fucking later.
Should be easy enough to find à pastor to marry you. They do like dollars.

Last edited:
I feel like I was just not in the way you are asking. My wife invited a former lover and current coworker. His date got absolutely shitfaced and started screaming about him bringing her to the wedding of the “skinny white bitch he was fucking”. When my bride went to see what the commotion was, the ******* date starting calling her a whore for fucking her boyfriend. She wasn’t. She had broken it off the weekend after we got engaged. They spent that weekend “saying goodbye”.

Everybody heard the commotion; my brothers, my friends and worst of all, her *******. I spent the night convicting him it was just a ******* girl. In the end I think he believed me. Not because he thinks I’m man enough to satisfy my wife, he’s never respected me, but because he thinks no ******* of his would stoop so low as to sleep with a black guy.

He didn’t sleep with my wife that night, nobody did. She was angry and got ******* herself. But I’m sure some people suspected he did as, after he put his date in a cab, he came back in and followed my wife around all night while apologizing profusely. He was one of the last to leave. None of my friends ever asked about it but occasionally I’ll hear a snide comment about my cheating wife so I’m sure it’s discussed behind my back.

Thanks for sharing the question i have that night he didn't fuck her but has he since ?

Thanks for sharing the question i have that night he didn't fuck her but has he since ?

Unfortunately not. I teased her that she should show him she’s not mad and let him know she forgives him. But, truth was, she was mad and didn’t forgive him. We tried to do the conventional marriage thing for a couple years. By the time we realized that wasn’t for us, he was well out of the picture.

Last edited:
Back