Wedding Dresses

should white wifes be blacked ?

• Total voters
Well it happen; I wore my wedding dress and it was so much fun!!!

We went to Austin last weekend and hubby had it all plan out. We went to meet our playmate and he was prefect. While I was in the lounge visiting with playmate, hubby left of a little while when he returned he asked if we were ready. We walked outside and hubby had written JUST MARRIED all over our car. We all broke out laughing. It was so exciting!!!!! We drove to our hotel and when the three of us walked into the hotel and to the elevator we got the ALL KNOWING LOOKS!!!!!!! We went to our room. Once inside I excused myself and went into the adjoining room we had and put on my wedding dress. The actual one I wore 35 years ago!!!! After I was dressed hubby took me out into the hallway. There I was standing in front of the room with our playmate waiting in my wedding dress, scared to death. Hubby open the door, picked me up and carried my over the threshold, with my black lover standing there grinning waiting!!!! I was so excited!!!! HE LOVED IT!!!!!! There I was standing before this beautiful BLACK MAN in my wedding dress as my hubby hands him my hand. I am so weak kneed!!!! Playmate takes my hand looks at me in the eye and said "this is so exciting, I love would love to TAKE this BRIDE tonight!!!!!

He started kissing me and I was so in heaven, hubby started unbuttoning the back of my dress and then he went and sat down GRINNING!!!! I was so HOT, I took off his shirt and started sucking his breast and started unbuckling his pants. I then slid down to my knees still in my wedding dress and pull out his black cock. It was beautiful, I started sucking it while still in my wedding dress. he was so hard!!!!! I sucked and he started sliding in and out of my mouth!!!!, He then took me and laid me down on the bed still in my dress and started sucking my tits!!!! He then started sucking and eat my pussy and would not let me take my dress off. He said he wanted to fuck me in the dress!!!! I was so excited and wet and after a while he rolled me up on all fours, climbed up behind me push my dress up and slid his cock into me. I went crazy, here I was getting fucked in my wedding dress in front of my husband!!!!!! IT WAS UNBELEIVABLE HOW HOT IT WAS!!!!!!!!
Well he fucked my until we both came and came and came!!!!! He then proceeded to fuck me for the next 3 hours!!!!
It was EXCITING, HOT AND SEXY!!!!! I just loved doing this and I WOULD TELL ANYONE THINKING OF DOING THIS, YOU JUST HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!! YOU WILL HAVE ONE OF THE MOST REMEMBERED PALYTIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!

WE WILL DO THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
wow so fucking hot maybe one day wife andi will do that thanks

Submitting on her wedding night.

tumblr_m49byzwim41rtfxf4o1_1280-jpg.983410

THIS WAS ME ON MY BRITHDAY IN MAY OF 2016. I did not do it on my wedding day, I did for my 57th birthday!!!!!

Recently our friends, a white couple like us, shared that two years ago they went to Jamaica and celebrated their wedding anniversary with a small black gangbang. Sheila was wearing her wedding dress (amazingly it fits after 20 years of marriage and two children). Her hubby was filming and tremendously enjoying her fucking three much younger guys. We are now talking about repeating this experience with my wife. She is actually quite excited about this experiement.

My wife did it on our wedding night. She took the dress off but left the veil on for a while. This BBC stud fucked her before I did that night.View attachment 401494

Wow did your wife insist on a BBC taking her first before you were allowed inside to consumate the marriage? Almost seems like a subconscious choice to show you your place in the pecking order BBC bull - wife-you.

Back