Wedding Dresses

should white wifes be blacked ?

• Total voters
We want to do this too! I still have my wedding dress and the lingerie I wore. I think it will be so sexy and symbolic to wear those again. We have been looking into something in Vegas or locally (Boston area) with the right officiant. I’d like my husband to walk me down the aisle, and give me away to a group of black men as part of the new vows. The reception would be my first gangbang back at our hotel.
“I now pronounce you man and wife, please step aside as your groomsmen may now fuck the bride!”

I do know of a two time trophy wife (she was a widow after her first marriage). For the last five years of her first marriage her husband was in a convalescent home as he had suffered a very bad stroke. It was for four of those years I either arranged dates for her (there were three boy friend to choose from) or played her husband if we went to a swing club. Her second husband is older and knew of her situation. So he asked me set something up for her again.

They were married on a Friday night. She looked great in her beautiful white sweet heart backed wedding dress.
Saturday night I showed up with her original wedding dress which had been taken and dyed red engine red.
She had on red stockings and crothless panties underneith.

There was one other modification. The back seam had been removed and a set of buttons added.

Her three boy friends were there.

We had a set of heavily modified wedding vows

Her vows were simple she would never deny him oral sex.
At this point he stepped behind her and opened all the buttons needed to expose her to the waist

Then he picked each of the boy friend one at a time to join him there. He lower her pants lubed them up and guided them into her.
Next he stepped back in front and said his vows to her

As the vows were said the boy friends took her from behind when they were about to cum he would engage her in a passionate tongue soul kiss.

The next day they went on their honey moon. She spent her days lounging on the beach with her older husband.
The nights she spent with her husband entertaining her.boy friends.

I know her second husband insistes she wear ever year on the annerverary of her red wedding. On a side note she has never missed a day sucking his cock even though it no longer get hard or even firm.

We want to do this too! I still have my wedding dress and the lingerie I wore. I think it will be so sexy and symbolic to wear those again. We have been looking into something in Vegas or locally (Boston area) with the right officiant. I’d like my husband to walk me down the aisle, and give me away to a group of black men as part of the new vows. The reception would be my first gangbang back at our hotel.
Sounds like an amazing scene and scenario. @Bootyfull

As you may know setting up or arranging a date is not as easy as most on this site ‘think It is. It is even harder when you are looking for some one specific like a fit black (and I don’t mean Mokia or Milf Chocolate sorry for using those terms,) male that is willing to goby all the rules like meeting socially first then going for tests. I did try contacting a few guys off this site. For one reason or another they chose to say no right up front and I thank them for that. Scheduling has been a real hassle however that was over come two weeks ago then we all met.

I gave him to documents to read one was a set of rules for being a successful bull (all colours) the second was a one hundred question questionnaire on likes dislikes etc. Most were check one or two of the following. Just looking to get a feel for the guy.

There were three of us meeting him. A new younger lady and an experienced lady as well as my self. Have you ever seen a guy smile so hard his face hurt. He did have one concern as this would be his first time with a lady that was not cheating he wanted a practice try. We agreed that Helen would be the one that he would practice with. Helen is the older more experienced lady. Tests were done that night.

Helen also said she would make the dress (see picture attached) for River the younger lady. The green dress is in this case white and will sub in for a wedding dress.the black and gold dress is in factlime green and hot pink and Helen is wearing it this weekend as she breaks in Peter to his new role of stud. 244725624472572447257

b82a.jpg

Back