Wedding Dresses

should white wifes be blacked ?

• Total voters
I disagree. It should be after the wedding and reception when bride and groom get to the hotel. Her black lover consumates the marriage first. If done before the wedding no vows have been broken.
i disagree. When a couple decides to marry it means something important to them. The wedding day and night is symbolic and a start into a new period of life for the two of them. So is honeymoon. Sexual kink is a whole different story.

But an intended sexual lifestyle may also be the start of something. i can imagine a married couple who`s sexual variation evolved into a "cuckold relationship" have a separate ceremony to "seal the contract" as a foundation of this new life period within their marriage. This would include declaring to be bound by the "ground rules" that were set up by husband and wife together beforehand, and could also include them taking additional (cuckold/hotwife marriage) vows.

If the couple is polyamorous and the wife has a regular lover, he could also take (his!) part in the ceremony and spend a "second honeymoon" with the couple or the wife, as they please.

"So...mom...you don't think it's wrong that I LOVE being a BBC slut...even when I get married?" "heaven's no! sweetie....."

11082525_832005036848911_4810109616324934783_n.jpg

Back