Wedding dress fantasy

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

A lady wearing her old wedding dress to have sex in it with you?

Is that something that people on are into?

Any thoughts?

the wedding dress is bulky . If the bride wants to have sex with her black friend during the wedding, she must use a simpler dress. Like this

Julie-Vino-Sexy-Wedding-Dress.jpg
I need to find this outfit, I'd wear it! I especially like the top!

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

Any thoughts?
I've known a few women who have had this fantasy.

I am discussing this exact fantasy with the woman I am training in NYC. She is engaged and she hasn't picked her dress yet. But as some have stated, some of the dresses are really difficult to get "access". For right now, we are trying to figure out when me and her could sneak away after the official ceremony and she is legally married to fuck her brains out. Her fiancé hasn't said yet if he feels comfortable with her being impregnated or not. Also, we arent sure it will be her ovulation cycle during her wedding or not.

I am discussing this exact fantasy with the woman I am training in NYC. She is engaged and she hasn't picked her dress yet. But as some have stated, some of the dresses are really difficult to get "access". For right now, we are trying to figure out when me and her could sneak away after the official ceremony and she is legally married to fuck her brains out. Her fiancé hasn't said yet if he feels comfortable with her being impregnated or not. Also, we arent sure it will be her ovulation cycle during her wedding or not.
🔥🔥🔥

Unfortunately we didn't know about the lifestyle when we got married but we both agree that this would of been something we would of definitely done on our wedding night and it would of been so hot !
Please keep us informed with your progress ;)

Unfortunately we didn't know about the lifestyle when we got married but we both agree that this would of been something we would of definitely done on our wedding night and it would of been so hot !
Please keep us informed with your progress ;)
Its nice to hear from couples. If you guys are in the UK, I would highly recommend connecting with one of my cuckold friends @Neilson
I will post progress when there is some.
Im sure everyone knows that "Rea life" throws curve balls. So her fiancé had a major injury to his achilles. Yea, thankfully he can now move around but he is still doing PT. so the future wife is just under a lot of pressure. I just try and provide as much support as I can. I was supposed to go to NY and live with them for a few weeks, but we had to put that on hold for now.

Its nice to hear from couples. If you guys are in the UK, I would highly recommend connecting with one of my cuckold friends @Neilson
I will post progress when there is some.
Im sure everyone knows that "Rea life" throws curve balls. So her fiancé had a major injury to his achilles. Yea, thankfully he can now move around but he is still doing PT. so the future wife is just under a lot of pressure. I just try and provide as much support as I can. I was supposed to go to NY and live with them for a few weeks, but we had to put that on hold for now.
Best wishes to all three

Our first wedding anniversary Hayley wore her wedding dress and was fucked for the first time by 2 BBC, take a look at our profile pics as a few uploaded there but here are some to whet your appetite so hope you enjoy as much as we all did. We still have the unwashed knickers from this night in our memory box upstairs as a reminder/memento (each to our own lol)
IMG_7740.JPG

or

Any thoughts?
We were middle-class married before my BBC Bull came into our lives. It was his wish that I put on my wedding dress again and get me fucked by him and his buddy. This video has also been shown to others.

Back