Wedding dress fantasy

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

A lady wearing her old wedding dress to have sex in it with you?

Is that something that people on are into?

Any thoughts?
Wedding dresses and wedding rings turn me on like crazy.

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

Any thoughts?

I get turned on by it...its my ultimate fantasy as a Bull to fuck the bride on the wedding day instead of the husband

or

Any thoughts?
Naughty girl :)))

I like so much this dress

stock-photo-half-naked-bride-in-wedding-dress-looks-at-the-groom-s-suit-in-the-salon-349824035.jpg

Our first wedding anniversary Hayley wore her wedding dress and was fucked for the first time by 2 BBC, take a look at our profile pics as a few uploaded there but here are some to whet your appetite so hope you enjoy as much as we all did. We still have the unwashed knickers from this night in our memory box upstairs as a reminder/memento (each to our own lol)
View attachment 4458935
Earn that dick Hayley

Huge huge fantasy for me. I loved my dress and always loved the idea of the naughty bride. I mean just in general most brides are getting naughty their wedding night and consummating their marriages. Being all dressed up and knowing you're going to be getting naughty was an amazing feeling.
Sounds more abs more like something we need to do for our vow renewals🤔🥰

Back