Wearing QoS in public

Are there a lot of people there sexual interracially?
The number are growing almost daily. It really started with my generation, gen X. Or what I like to call gen XXX. Some states are more progressive than others, especially in cities. NC, Ga, Va, Tn, Fl.
I’ll let you know after I tour through the south. 😁
I’ve lived in Tx and NC. There is a bit of a difference. I do hope Charlotte in a tour stop for you. And I plan to visit Frisco soon.

it seems much more common now amoung the younger folks here. When I was growing up it I remember when a neighbor's ******* a year older than me had a black baby it was almost scandalous
alot has changed since i was younger with is good but there are still some who are stuck in the past

The number are growing almost daily. It really started with my generation, gen X. Or what I like to call gen XXX. Some states are more progressive than others, especially in cities. NC, Ga, Va, Tn, Fl.

I’ve lived in Tx and NC. There is a bit of a difference. I do hope Charlotte in a tour stop for you. And I plan to visit Frisco soon.
You are right in that certain cities in those states are far diff than what you see in the state as a whole.

Frisco and DFW is real cool.

Back