Waves in hubby's submission level

Conny

Female
Although we have been living in a female led relationship with male chastity for hubby for several years already and for some time now also with cuckolding, there are always waves in hubby's submission level. Not as many as in the beginning but still now. That means hubby suddenly becomes unruly, begging for more releases, handjobs instead of supervised masturbation and so on. In the past I always reacted to such situations in a way that I became even stricter. If he asked for more handjobs, he got less, if he wanted shorter lock up periods I extended them. Amazingly, this worked very well. I'm not a psychologist and maybe I'm completely wrong but I interpreted that to mean, that when hubby begged for relief he actually wanted me to be even stricter, without saying it.
The problem no is there is not much I can handle stricter as I do already. He is in permanent chastity with more or less the smallest cage possible, he is pussy free and touch free, only very rare timely limited supervised masturbations (ideally with the penis only semi erect) in a condom are allowed etc.
What are the experience of other wives here? My best female friend who lives in a comparable relationship is celebrating BDSM sessions with her hubby, among others ball squeezing and needling, I thought about is as well but not sure if this would be the right way for me.

From a husbands point of view I think we will always be up and down as it is difficult for us to have a balanced approach.
What I mean by this is if we are restricted, we are just like children wanting to play and not being allowed too. Sometimes we will behave and sometimes we become unruly. Having a full sack of semen can make us quite unruly when we need release.
I think you being stricter as you are doing is the only way to deal with him. Be more creative maybe, even buy an ******* cage for him and threaten to put him in there. Then invite your lover round to have him watch you from the cage.
You need to tame him and if he is becoming unruly you have to try whatever methods that are needed to ensure he adapts to what YOU need.
BDSM is a good idea, pegging another, but whatever he throws at you, you need to throw more back to tame him.
Take away his senses, hood him with just a breathe hole for his mouth so he can’t hear, see smell, put mittens on him and chain his hands behind his back so he can’t touch. Taking away his senses will teach him to behave.
Take those senses away and then open his ear flaps so he can hear you with your lover. Then say that he can only ever watch again when he has learnt to behave properly.
Unfortunately I think BDSM is certainly needed here as you are having to ask questions and you need to get full control of this one.
Feed him your lovers spunk through the open mouth flap on his mask so he has to eat it up. You can lay him down and feed him through a tube so he can’t avoid it.
There are loads of creative options you need to take

What about show him some love and affection. Let him know you are so appreciative of his open mind and understanding ways. He realizes that you need a SUPERIOR BLACK MAN to be satisfied. Let's say you sit on his face, no props, just your beautiful stretched soaking wet pussy so he knows he is loved. Leave the Cages S & M and other things mentioned here. to the Professional Dominatrix To have sessions together ❤ as a couple. Allow your selves to be in love first Kinky second so you don't have to die alone

What about show him some love and affection. Let him know you are so appreciative of his open mind and understanding ways. He realizes that you need a SUPERIOR BLACK MAN to be satisfied. Let's say you sit on his face, no props, just your beautiful stretched soaking wet pussy so he knows he is loved. Leave the Cages S & M and other things mentioned here. to the Professional Dominatrix To have sessions together ❤ as a couple. Allow your selves to be in love first Kinky second so you don't have to die alone

I think some people get so far into this lifestyle that love is doing all that ******* to your husband. That’s what he wants - I love him so much I give it to him. I don’t get it but different strokes for different folks

if they consider this a loving relationship- then it is what it is.

From a husbands point of view I think we will always be up and down as it is difficult for us to have a balanced approach.
What I mean by this is if we are restricted, we are just like children wanting to play and not being allowed too. Sometimes we will behave and sometimes we become unruly. Having a full sack of semen can make us quite unruly when we need release.
I think you being stricter as you are doing is the only way to deal with him. Be more creative maybe, even buy an ******* cage for him and threaten to put him in there. Then invite your lover round to have him watch you from the cage.
You need to tame him and if he is becoming unruly you have to try whatever methods that are needed to ensure he adapts to what YOU need.
BDSM is a good idea, pegging another, but whatever he throws at you, you need to throw more back to tame him.
Take away his senses, hood him with just a breathe hole for his mouth so he can’t hear, see smell, put mittens on him and chain his hands behind his back so he can’t touch. Taking away his senses will teach him to behave.
Take those senses away and then open his ear flaps so he can hear you with your lover. Then say that he can only ever watch again when he has learnt to behave properly.
Unfortunately I think BDSM is certainly needed here as you are having to ask questions and you need to get full control of this one.
Feed him your lovers spunk through the open mouth flap on his mask so he has to eat it up. You can lay him down and feed him through a tube so he can’t avoid it.
There are loads of creative options you need to take
That is some very deviant, abnormal, cruel behavior that could never be associated with love and understanding. Being submissive is one thing being physically and mentally abused is a dangerous place to go. There are many people locked up in mental institutions as well as prison for such unusual vile behavior.

That is some very deviant, abnormal, cruel behavior that could never be associated with love and understanding. Being submissive is one thing being physically and mentally abused is a dangerous place to go. There are many people locked up in mental institutions as well as prison for such unusual vile behavior.
And there are many couples who enjoy humiliation as part of an active and natural sex life.
There are plenty of images on here of guys with cocktails cages on. It’s just a variation of sex that certain couples enjoy. I think your response of prison and mental institutions is way over the top. Maybe worth researching and learning about what BDSM is and what it offers for some couples

Shove a TENS unit up his ass and turn it on if he even looks at you funny. Or tell him you are not playing the game anymore if he does not follow the rules. Daily beatings just because. Get in touch with your shadow self.

My wife when she really wants to ******* me will lock me up for weeks at a time and then when I’m begging for it and ready to practically hump her leg in chastity she will oblige me and stroke me off while I’m in my metal cage. It drives me absolutely crazy as I can still feel her touch on my flaccid cock and get some stimulation but can’t get hard and just get hornier and hornier without being able to cum. It’s awful but oh so good at achieving compliance with her demands. She can actually take me to the edge without letting me cum everywhere. She will then sometimes do a prostate massage and trust me, your man will be putty in your hands during that. He will be begging to cum.

Last edited:
Back