Watching Your Wife get Pounded

Once we booked a hotel room. The black gentleman we were meeting did not want my boyfriend present. I went up to the room with my black partner, while boyfriend had to wait at the bar until I come back with my pussy filled with the black man's sperm. We then all went to dinner and boyfriend paid for the meal.
Your boyfriend id my type of guy, Did you enjoy yourself?

I prefer to be present. Because I like seeing her getting pounded and eating her clean right after he pulls out. But she is retired and I still work. And I don’t want her at home bored and horny. I want her getting fucked as much as she wants. So when she has a guy over while I’m at work she will ride my face and I get my turn when I get home. And I’m perfectly fine with it.

I prefer to be present. Because I like seeing her getting pounded and eating her clean right after he pulls out. But she is retired and I still work. And I don’t want her at home bored and horny. I want her getting fucked as much as she wants. So when she has a guy over while I’m at work she will ride my face and I get my turn when I get home. And I’m perfectly fine with it.
Do you desire her to get fucked bareback?

bdsmlr-10192313-bfGky0KHwx.jpg

Do you ever film or take pictures

Back