Watching wife first time/ Reactions?

What were your reactions the first time you watched your wife take BBC?
well for me it was
Anyone else nervous when she first touched?
nervous is hardly the word,,,,, the first time was by far not her first time she had been cheating on me for months, i wanted to watch but didnt want them to know i was firstly consenting to it, and didnt want them to know i knew all about her cheating, it took me ages to agree to let her do it, i lost count of the times she arranged it and i would back out, When we talked about it and i was aroused i would agree to let her do it and then when the time came and she was all dressed and ready to leave the house i would back out, it caused no end of rows, and i got a lot of stick from her, in the end she said dont ever mention it again unless your prepared to fucking let me do it, i knew she wanted to involve me and i knew she only wanted me to agree to it because she wanted it more than i did.
Every time we had sex she would bring it up despite telling me never to mention it, she knew i wanted it as well because she would tell me things about her fucking cheating knowing how excited it made me.
one night after a night out when she had been chatting to one guuy who she had been cheating with, she was teasing me saying "perhaps you would like me to go home with him and tell you all about it when i get home, we were in this pub and she was stroking my cock under the table while talking to me, i so wanted her to fuck him and do that, she kept saying, "Shall I?" and then "i will tell you everything, just imagine what the sex wil be like when i get home" she was teasing me promising how good the sex would be when she had done it"
she knew from talking with her having sex how it was arousing me and i still wouldnt agree to let her go
that night when we got home, i admitted that i wished i had agreed and let her go, and found my self agreeing she should arrange a date with him for the following weekend, every night we had sex and she talked about it, as i admit i encouraged it.
i was getting more and more worried as weekend approached, on the Saturday she even got me to go shopping with her to pick out an outfit and she picked a short minidress which was literally no wider than a belt, i am very much a high heel lover and i picked a pair of high heels and she approved despite the height of them when she tried them on in the shop she said if i liked them she would wear them for her date
we went home she had her mate come round to do her hair and nails that afternoon, the dress was to short to wear stockings with suspenders and i wanted her to wear stockings, she said she would wear crutchless fish net tights which looked so sexy when she tried them on,
i was starting to get my head round the fact she was going on a date with this black guy who she had been cheating on me with she got ready early and was sitting drinking a large vodka half an hour before he was due to pick her up, i was asking her more about him andher telling me things about him and how they had fucked and i ended up shooting my load listening to her,,, when he pulled up outside she went to go and i bottled it again, she came to me over and said it would be fine dont worry, look ive even left my knickers off just how you said you wanted me to go this afternoon, i was still telling her i wanted her to go but my stomach was churning thinking about it and him fucking her, about 5 minutes passed and i heard him blow his horn out side, she went to the window and waved at him, then she asked me to step aside she wasnt going be pissed about any more she was going, she opened the door left me stood there speechless and shaking with nerves
i couldnt go outside and stop her because she had told him i was away, and that had been paart of our preplanning was that she was going bring him home so that i could secretly watch from outside through the patio doors, to the point i had even parked the car in another street so he would think i was away
Terrified is how i could summarise that first time!!!!

Finally!!! Was my reaction. This was 5 years after first sharing her and 6 years after letting her know my fantasy. I convinced her to try it out but never told her about trying a black guy. After a couple of years I brought it up and she said no not interested. I would bring it up every once in a while but it was always no. Until when she was on a vanilla date and the guy came when she was sucking his dick. He was a one and done and couldn’t get hard to fuck her. She left very frustrated and I told her a black guy would not leave her hanging. She said yes it’s time to try but it still took a couple of months to get her to go with it. This is her first time. When he took his cock out she said “oh wow!” lol and started sucking. She’s fucked 6 black guys and one was a regular.

Attachments

• 721707A9-D56D-4B74-9EA4-C3D94AAFC395.jpeg
    721707A9-D56D-4B74-9EA4-C3D94AAFC395.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 420
My first reaction was an intense rush that made me feel like the top of my head would blow right off.

The biggest reaction was realizing that this was not pretending, or her acting or role playing because I for the first time saw what was actually happening. That it was actually real. And I saw what her bull saw me as and what he was thinking.

it was a huge eye opener for me

Attachments

• C1E33A2D-73AD-47E9-BB4B-450A2EE9536E.jpeg
    C1E33A2D-73AD-47E9-BB4B-450A2EE9536E.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 138
Finally!!! Was my reaction. This was 5 years after first sharing her and 6 years after letting her know my fantasy. I convinced her to try it out but never told her about trying a black guy. After a couple of years I brought it up and she said no not interested. I would bring it up every once in a while but it was always no. Until when she was on a vanilla date and the guy came when she was sucking his dick. He was a one and done and couldn’t get hard to fuck her. She left very frustrated and I told her a black guy would not leave her hanging. She said yes it’s time to try but it still took a couple of months to get her to go with it. This is her first time. When he took his cock out she said “oh wow!” lol and started sucking. She’s fucked 6 black guys and one was a regular.
A good white cumhole now

In all honesty it was not what I expected, in fact it surpassed every emotion I had ever felt up to that point in my life, I cannot not even give it a term or words to give it justice, from anger and hatred, frustration and despair equally matched by love and lust, acceptance and joy, seeing the woman who is the centre of my life respond as he pleasured her, watching the beauty of her wild abandonment as she reached heights of pleasure not felt before, I found a balance of all the emotions we have and it felt like being released from the matrix 😀

I was amongst a large crowd of swingers watching my Wife take two very well endowed black guys in front of everyone there.
Just one word WOW!!! .
I had seen Her do this before when white on white swinging.
But watching two huge cocks going all the way inside Her, and Her pushing back on them.
This was such a memorable sexual experience.
Whats more She enjoyed the sex and being watched, never went back to white swinginging, only Me.
Such a shame everyone has to get old.
😜

I was amongst a large crowd of swingers watching my Wife take two very well endowed black guys in front of everyone there.
Just one word WOW!!! .
I had seen Her do this before when white on white swinging.
But watching two huge cocks going all the way inside Her, and Her pushing back on them.
This was such a memorable sexual experience.
Whats more She enjoyed the sex and being watched, never went back to white swinginging, only Me.
Such a shame everyone has to get old.
😜
Wow

I’d watched both my wives with other men before but the first time we went down the hotwife route with a BBC was something very special. He was the first man to be in our bedroom on our bed and he pounded her bare with his massive cock for a couple of hours. She was so aroused the likes of which I’d never seen before. The veins in her breasts stood out, her massive breasts swelling further and her nipples. In the end she could barely move and made ******* noises as she came repeatedly.
I was watching and taking footage but was so aroused I shot a huge load over the wall without even touching myself.

Last edited:
We had been swinging with an older couple and having fun for a few months. The hubby asked if I would be ok having a couple of their black friends join in the next time.
I was excited and enthusiastic, she was tentative but going along with it.
After meeting and having a quick bite to eat we moved to the bedroom and got to watch his wife introduce my wife to sucking BBC. The other husband and I eating each other's wives until they were ready for cock.
As he got in position and pushed her legs to her chest he looked at me and asked "do you mind if I slide in this little pussy?"
I came all over.
He laughed and said "I guess you don't mind " and proceeded to fuck her for what seemed like an hour before cumming deep inside.
The whole time I was next to her, holding her hand and trying to get hard again for my turn.

It was a year or so after we started swinging...which even that was more just her with other men...when I asked what fantasy she wanted to make happen. She said, I think I want to try a black guy. I was very excited and asked if there was anyone in particular...she said yes, she had been flirting with the DJ at the off-premise swing club we would frequent. I know she is a big flirt but did not know of her desire for him. I said let's go on Friday.

We went and late in the evening, as I was making plans with another couple for the evening, I noted that my wife had left to go to the bar where the DJ was standing. They were chatting and she had her eyes glued on his with touching and laughing...soon she came over to the table with him, he sat down and my wife sat on his lap and they started with deep passionate kissing....his hands all over her, no chatting with us, just desire for each other. The couple I was chatting with smiled and said, looks like your wife has other plans and they left me sitting there next to my wife being groped and kissing this black stud that most of the women in the place wanted, based on comments I have heard in the past, but my wife was the one that he would have. I mention this background because watching her give herself to him and kiss him passionately right next to me, oblivious to me and anyone else, was the hottest thing I have ever been a part of.

We left and on the way out, he told me that he has been wanting my wife since he first saw her but only saw her with white guys and that she is exactly the type, hot, classy suburban white wife, that he wants for himself. My wife climbed in his car with him and I in ours and we drove the short distance to his place. They went inside and I waited a minute trying to get my composure...to no avail. I went inside and could hear the familiar sound of my wife slurping as she sucked cock. When I got in the living room, he was sitting back on the couch with my wife on her knees between his legs sucking his cock like she had never before. She eventually straddled him and rode him like that awhile, then he bent her over and finally finished her in missionary style.

The moans and obvious cumming I heard from my wife for the first time was amazing...I was literally awestruck and could only stand there, (eventually sit there),with my mouth agape in ecstatic disbelief but knowing what I saw and knowing she was in heaven made me harder than I can ever remember when she was with a white dude. Just shear astonishment and happiness for my wife. I was also not acknowledged almost the entire time with the exception of him looking at me and saying, "I would let you have some but damn, I want her".

What were your reactions the first time you watched your wife take BBC?
For my answer to this question, check out my many relevant personal posts on this forum then read this dedicatory lyrical poem I wrote a few days after I introduced my wife to my beautiful 19-year-old black bisexual lover and guided his magnificent cock into her on our marital bed.

Here is a link to my poem:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back