Watch husband suck BBC?

It can be but you will never look at him the sAme way again. Like the first gang bang I had I told my hubby about wanting one but he never commented on it. About a month later I come and as soon as I open the door I am grabbed and a pillow case pulled over my head as I fight them. I was dragged pretty much to the kitchens they stripped my clothes off and held me down as one of them penetrated me. They took the pillow case off and my hubby was sitting in a chair tied up so I thought they were gang ******* me! After the 3rd one I had got off a lot and thought I better do something to live through this so I begged them to fucking breed me fill me full of their seed. After they all took another turn on every hole I had I was a mess. Then my hubby stands up and come to find out he had paid the 4 of then to do it ! I was so mad but so well fucked I couldnt hold it against him!

now that's hot

My wife got me to suck her BBC the first time it happened. I was watching her and she pulled my head down on him. She told me that I've always thought it's ok when I've asked her to suck a girl, so why is it different with me sucking a guy? Hard to argue with that. I've come to really enjoy it and have found that there's something highly erotic about sucking the dick that fucks my wife, touching place in her that I never will. He's much bigger then me. I don't think she looks at me any differently then I look at her after she's sucked another girl, I love her more.

It can be but you will never look at him the sAme way again. Like the first gang bang I had I told my hubby about wanting one but he never commented on it. About a month later I come and as soon as I open the door I am grabbed and a pillow case pulled over my head as I fight them. I was dragged pretty much to the kitchens they stripped my clothes off and held me down as one of them penetrated me. They took the pillow case off and my hubby was sitting in a chair tied up so I thought they were gang ******* me! After the 3rd one I had got off a lot and thought I better do something to live through this so I begged them to fucking breed me fill me full of their seed. After they all took another turn on every hole I had I was a mess. Then my hubby stands up and come to find out he had paid the 4 of then to do it ! I was so mad but so well fucked I couldnt hold it against him!
Outstanding

Married or not... I adamantly contend that ALL whitebois everywhere should suck BLACK COCK!!! What better way to demonstrate absolute sexual and social submission to BLACK MEN! It's not only powerfully erotic, but casts whitebois sexually as the "female" during sex with BLACK MEN, a role ALL whitebois are FAR better suited for!!! This is a better, more natural order of things! Also, ALL whitebois everywhere should be getting BLACKED RAW too! This effectively surrenders his role in his marriage and in life as a male, making it increasingly clear who the MAN is, and who is NOT!

ALL whitebois everywhere need to embrace our inherent nature, which is our intrinsic FEMININITY! Femininization, Beautification, and abject SUBMISSION for BLACK MEN is our appropriate roles with BLACK MEN, it is our moral obligation/responsibility, and pleasure/honor! ALL whitebois taking on our appropriate feminine roles with BLACK MEN is the just beginning. Femininization is the future for ALL white boys!!! Our bare naked skin are the uniforms we were all given for our roles in life, mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder that she color-coded us. She kept it simple too, ALL MEN ARE BLACK... EXCLUSIVELY, and only Women wear White!!! Just like a bride and groom, and that fact alone speaks volumes about appropriate race-relations!!!

Back