Want to fuck but not interested in hubby recording

MisterThickNine

Male
Real Person
So, as a very endowed Black man on this site, I have gotten a lot of requests/inquires from possible white women/couples who have shown interest in my long stroke. However, I am quite new to this whole "lifestyle" especially anything cuck related and lately alot of my messages seem to involve the male/hubby who will not be involved but wants to record. I get the desire, but for the most part, I'm not interested in having another man all up in my balls as I dive into some pussy...

Kinda wondering if it's just something I'll have to accept on my quest for a sexy pawg...

So, as a very endowed Black man on this site, I have gotten a lot of requests/inquires from possible white women/couples who have shown interest in my long stroke. However, I am quite new to this whole "lifestyle" especially anything cuck related and lately alot of my messages seem to involve the male/hubby who will not be involved but wants to record. I get the desire, but for the most part, I'm not interested in having another man all up in my balls as I dive into some pussy...

Kinda wondering if it's just something I'll have to accept on my quest for a sexy pawg...
If the woman is married or has a boyfriend and they consider themselves in the lifestyle and a part of their whole fantasy and reasons for getting into the lifestyle is to have the memories of their exploits in video for their private enjoyment then you will have to get used to them pulling out of wanting to meet you!

It's not that big of a deal because not all couples record but many do and not all the women in the lifestyle attached. On swinger sites most couple's will say outright that you must not be camera shy or have a problem with hubby being present. So you can just decline and so can they.

Personally have no interest in filming nor does my wife.

I'm also open to my Anja fucking in private occasionally but I definitely want to watch and/or listen sometimes. Certainly the first time she take a BBC. Anja's got an absolutely tight supper gripper pussy and watching her try to handle a BBC will be a real event to behold.

But we live a very private life do to family and work concerns. Anja is essentially a public figure at this point where we live.

Anja's finally agreed we are going to do this, I'm setting up a TOR website for us to coordinate with. Should be live in a week or two for correspondence. I will put more info in our profile as it becomes available.

Last edited:

Either tell them no or setup ground rules for recording. fixed camera etc...

We personally like to take pictures and video. However, if there is a chemistry between the man and my wife she would rather fuck/suck with no video than miss a good opportunity.

I would be happy if you just took my wife out on date nights and bring her home to me with her pussy stretched and full of your cum.

Attachments

• 20211121_191222.jpg
    20211121_191222.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 20171123_170239.jpg
    20171123_170239.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 49
Back