Want to be a sissy.

I'm looking to get my wife to cuckold me. She's not really into it and i want to get her to think of me as a sissy . I already have a smaller dick. Any ideas?
You can accidentally get caught being ****** into it, give you some deniability. You got overwhelmed, you're not really gay. The big Black guy was intimidating. Women are bigger freaks than men, but they need an excuse thanks to society. Sissy share that common dilemma. She's gonna replay that shock to her sex life in her head, dominance already setting in, thinking of what he would make her do. Explain to her again how you were ******, but show her with the BBC dildo. Don't name the toy at first, she may have someone she's fantasizing about. Let her fantasize about the young Black guy in the mailroom name Kayvon. Now clean your wife's juices off of Kayvon after she uses it like a good cuck. The game is set up, now play it.

I'm so jealous. How was your transition? Any tips for someone that would like to follow your path?
I would start with little hints that you would like to wear feminine clothes or maybe even just panties to start. You might even go as far as to leave a small stash of your panties somewhere where your significant other can discover them like I did. Believe me this led to a couple of worrisome days which paid off quite well. My wife was originally quite upset but eventually realized, with enough reinforcement from me in pleading that these were my panties and that I loved wearing women's clothes after my sister started dressing me in her old clothes when I was about 2. This started the ball rolling with my wife feminizing me! Please observe my change as illustrated in the attached picture.

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 69
Back