Wanna watch me stretch my little pussy out?! I do!! I need a new big black dildo, asap!

ScottandKrystal

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
I need a new oversized black dildo to stretch and fill my white little pussy!! I need a new monster cock to play with when I'm alone! I am looking for somebody who would want to trade some of the pictures and videos that I already have of me getting fucked by black cock, me fuckin my dildos, & other slutty and sexy pics! In trades for a new oversized black dildo (or the $ for it). The person that is down to trade, will also get a cam session of me, however they like! Plus, some custom new vids and pics of me playing with my new huge black toy!!
I've been wanting a new dildo for a while now, & have been shopping around, but I can't seem to steer away or take my eyes off of the fat 10" and plus, huge black monsters cocks!! Like, I just have to stretch my own lil pussy with it, ya know!? ;) Talking about it now and thinking about how that is gonna feel is making me even more wet and horny!!! I don't want to wait anymore!! Someone make a deal with me, so I can fill my own pussy and you can watch!!!
Ps. Extra Extra Extra perks if it a monster black squirting dildo!!! For real, I'd do unspeakable things for that *******!!IMG_1d2ccg.jpg

I need a new oversized black dildo to stretch and fill my white little pussy!! I need a new monster cock to play with when I'm alone! I am looking for somebody who would want to trade some of the pictures and videos that I already have of me getting fucked by black cock, me fuckin my dildos, & other slutty and sexy pics! In trades for a new oversized black dildo (or the $ for it). The person that is down to trade, will also get a cam session of me, however they like! Plus, some custom new vids and pics of me playing with my new huge black toy!!
I've been wanting a new dildo for a while now, & have been shopping around, but I can't seem to steer away or take my eyes off of the fat 10" and plus, huge black monsters cocks!! Like, I just have to stretch my own lil pussy with it, ya know!? ;) Talking about it now and thinking about how that is gonna feel is making me even more wet and horny!!! I don't want to wait anymore!! Someone make a deal with me, so I can fill my own pussy and you can watch!!!
Ps. Extra Extra Extra perks if it a monster black squirting dildo!!! For real, I'd do unspeakable things for that *******!!View attachment 2759989
Yummy

Ps. Extra Extra Extra perks if it a monster black squirting dildo!!! For real, I'd do unspeakable things for that *******!!View attachment 2759989
So absolutely gorgeous and erotic!

Looks like a perfect place to start licking!! Yummy

Please login or become a member to view

All urs babe girl

Back