Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now don't get me wrong.....i don't hate republicans...........I just think they are terrotists cunts that are bad for the country......they have a history of being bad for the country.....look at some of the whacko's on here.....who in their right mind would want them to have a voice in america

Yeah, he did the same thing to me in the gun thread and got me silenced there for a while, just because I told him to go do something that all Democrats do.... When Democrats can't hang in the political arena, they try to cancel you... Failed miserably with me.
And you, TnC93, are a LIAR, too. You're just another example of lies people like yourself use to polarize & inflame the "hate". I can't recall anyone else in 8-10 years who I've reported, and it was for the very same thing Hopeless Hubby is doing and I've put up with his stupidity way longer than I should. Don't like it, don't copy my thread responses in other threads; pretty simple.

As far as H-H is concerned, I told him several times to quit copying my posts (particularly my contributions to other threads) and posting them elsewhere in the forum. H-H simply doesn't listen to first, my requests, and then demands to quit reposting my posts meant for other thread. So, I asked the moderators to take the posts down and WHY.

So the big, fat slob of a man, with no wife, no job, and no friends got those posts, the ones using my photos, taken down. He's lucky he didn't get put in the freezer for a week as it was a second offense with those particular photos. He keeps following me around in the forums tossing in his insults to my postings and that's EXACTLY what's going to happen to the him.

You guys say what you wish, make up whatever lies you wish, but those are the FACTS and it'll happen again if Hopeless Hubby does it again.

Last edited:
And you MacnLies are a LIAR
I told him several times to quit copying my posts (particularly my contributions to other threads) and posting them elsewhere in the forum.
No you never told me that. Although I wouldn't give a ******* if you did.

So, I asked the moderators to take the posts down and WHY.
Poor wittle Macky....can't handle that someone showed a post of your dick picture collection YOU left up for all to see since 2012. Jesus Christ you're quite the pansy aren't you!

So the big, fat slob with no wife, no job, and no friends got those posts, the ones using my photos, taken down.
Show your PROOF of my weight, employment and marital status or go ahead and admit you're just lying and apologize.

Yeah, he did the same thing to me in the gun thread and got me silenced there for a while, just because I told him to go do something that all Democrats do.... When Democrats can't hang in the political arena, they try to cancel you... Failed miserably with me.

if you're going to break the site rules, at least don't be a little bitch about it and act like the victim.

own it and move on.

The issue of hatred in this country and the world is more than one party is right and the other is wrong. The causes go way beyond party affiliation.

Example: Take the accusation of greed.

Definition of greed

: a selfish and excessive desire for more of something (such as money) than is needed motivated by naked ambition and greed.

Using the word Greed to define the meaning of Greed is counterproductive.

Recent Examples on the Web Another paradox is the belief that entrepreneurs like Tesla CEO Elon Musk and Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg are driven by greed despite capitalism’s charitable characteristics.— Andy Kessler, WSJ, 6 Feb. 2022
The LOVE of money is the route of all Evil.

That’s one of the most iconic movie characters of the ’80s — the guy who told us greed is good.— Matt Brennan, Los Angeles Times, 20 Mar. 2022

Come the revolution, the Marxists reasoned, when communism abolishes property and thus greed disappears, so will Judaism.— Juliana Geran Pilon, WSJ, 11 Mar. 2022
Proven totally untrue.

One that examines the ways in which hustle and hard work can insidiously morph into greed and rot so slowly one barely notices.— Maureen Lee Lenker, EW.com, 10 Mar. 2022

This sham of a lockout can be explained by one word: greed.— Los Angeles Times, 8 Mar. 2022
True.

Given that conservatives seldom boycott corporations, short of litigation or a change in administrations the DEI regime may be undone by simple greed.— Kenin M. Spivak, National Review, 8 Mar. 2022
Why?

Scale is an insurmountable problem, so is capitalistic greed.— Shanti Escalante-de Mattei, Wired, 1 Mar. 2022
Capitalism is not blame Alone !

Here we have two opposing views in many ways.

I am not a Republican as such because of greed and corruption, but I also believe in conservative values and our Capitalist approach to govern this country. I am not a Democrat because of greed and corruption, the words Progressive and Liberal are being used further an agenda immorality and control over the people.

And you, TnC93, are a LIAR, too. You're just another example of lies people like yourself use to polarize & inflame the "hate".

I can't recall anyone else in 8-10 years who I've reported, and it was for the very same thing Hopeless Hubby is doing and I've put up with his stupidity way longer than I should. Don't like it, don't copy my thread responses in other threads; pretty simple.

As far as H-H is concerned, I told him several times to quit copying my posts (particularly my contributions to other threads) and posting them elsewhere in the forum. H-H simply doesn't listen to first, my requests, and then demands to quit reposting my posts meant for other thread. So, I asked the moderators to take the posts down and WHY.

So the big, fat slob of a man, with no wife, no job, and no friends, so are these words just another example of lies people like yourself use to polarize & inflame the "hate" as well?

got those posts, the ones using my photos, taken down. He's lucky he didn't get put in the freezer for a week as it was a second offense with those particular photos. He keeps following me around in the forums tossing in his insults to my postings and that's EXACTLY what's going to happen to the him.

You guys say what you wish, make up whatever lies you wish, but those are the FACTS and it'll happen again if Hopeless Hubby does it again.

Mac's a dumascrap. He doesn't bat an eye at slinging grade school level insults like that....but gets pissy and calls the cops if I display a copy of a post HE has left up for 10 years for anyone to see. Speaks volumes of what is wrong with society today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back