Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to go over this again, and point out how you need to pay attention more and practice reading skills.
You said:

Although, in the short message you replied to, I clearly wrote:

Is there a difference in your hard between "actual" and "practical"?
Please please please give look up those definitions on your own, they are not the same as you well know

Calm down jokey mcjokester

I think the guns is the reason so many raids like that.....

but will admit I am strictly against anal sex while handcuffed....lol

they have to prove to a judge there might be something suspicious or the judge would not grant it
feds are pretty go into a lot of detail.....and would have to think they had good reason...and as it is he was not going to let them in......I would trust the feds to have a fairly good reason.........not city or county......no way

I am shocked by the wide use of 'no knock' warrants. It's used to be a high standard to get one, now it's almost standard.
Extreme and excessive *******, of course I'm against.
****** entry is part of the process. Pulling guns on children, handcuffing a naked woman, breaking everything that has nothing to do with the warrant, is extreme.

OK, what is this about?

I do.

That has nothing to do with some corrupt woman getting her place raided and @RedheadedWife trying to make it sound like she was targeted over her concern over her baby's education. Does it.
We didn't leave it to the Taliban. We left military equipment to the government we spent 20 years building, funding and training. Who fucking know they would fold in a couple of days of fighting the Taliban and allow them to takeover???
For the record, most of the major equipment was made inoperable before we left, so we won't see Taliban fighters in Blackhawks.
You know what was a bigger mistake, Trump releasing thousands of Taliban fighters from the prisons months BEFORE we were schedule to withdraw from there.
Agree?
The generals did and they said so

Also, ya dude, the taliban are flying Blackhawks and hanging people from them, go Google that

I was a "Joe" in the Army, they don't do ******* they don't have to and unless they stuck blocks of c4 on the gear it is repairable...they also likely left all of the maintenance supplies as well

Also, ya dude, the taliban are flying Blackhawks and hanging people from them, go Google that
False.
The pilot was a US and UAE trained pilot and the guy 'hanging' was a guy on a harness seen waving. The frame by frame and fact checks are all in the article below.

False.
The pilot was a US and UAE trained pilot and the guy 'hanging' was a guy on a harness seen waving. The frame by frame and fact checks are all in the article below.
Well now your reading comprehension is at question. It is in fact a taliban pilot, we did sadly train them (many disappeared in the US and one even murdered their trainers)

It is not a clear fact check from that article, maybe the guy was trying to mount a flag or maybe they were hanging him, I don't know

Well now your reading comprehension is at question. It is in fact a taliban pilot, we did sadly train them (many disappeared in the US and one even murdered their trainers)

It is not a clear fact check from that article, maybe the guy was trying to mount a flag or maybe they were hanging him, I don't know
I stand corrected.

Damn right

As per usual I will note
note this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back