Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Bible verses you have Quoted, none apply to the issue of pope's declaration in support of wages of work hours. Catholicism is different then Protestantism, I take everything the pope says and compare it to the Bible which Catholics as a whole don't read because Christianity and Catholicism have totally different doctrines.
just curious....if you do all that ........how hard would it be to take everything trump says and compare it to the truth

1. Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the ******* through him. 2. Colossians 3:23-24 Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.

25 Motivational Bible Verses About Hard Work (Working Hard)

biblereasons.com/hard-work/

pay14.jpgpay25.jpg

and what makes it bad/sad.....you seem to support those employers who do not pay a living wage........let this sink in

poverty2.jpg

pay26.jpg

religon3.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't find one? I found many, every time you voice your support for Joe Biden, who is clearly a racist. Keep grasping at your straws...

Yes, Ed is clearly a racist, and yet another post from your dumbass desiring violence... Why do you want me shot in the head? You're a despicable excuse for a human being, and I still feel truly sorry for anyone who has to be around you.

look at my african american over here GIF by Hate Thy Neighbor

Isn't it great how they think we're simultaneously god-tier skilled at "rigging" things and cooking up elaborate conspiracies, yet they also believe we're completely inept and reckless?

8. The followers must feel humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and ******* of their enemies. When I was a boy I was taught to think of Englishmen as the five-meal people. They ate more frequently than the poor but sober Italians. Jews are rich and help each other through a secret web of mutual assistance. However, the followers must be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak. Fascist governments are condemned to lose wars because they are constitutionally incapable of objectively evaluating the ******* of the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back