Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, go fetch the ice pack for our buddy here. He's not doing his little laughing emoji anymore haha

Dude, I can't even believe this is how your brain is organized. My IQ isn't low enough to click on a Prager U link. Just summarize whatever point you are trying to make, or don't, since you seem to have none.
When someone says they don't have a low IQ, then they CLEARLY have a low IQ, you lost this long ago, kid, now go away.

Yeah, I destroyed your dumbass... You have no source... Here's some facts about Columbus, btw, dork.

You just self owned. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A conservatard who enlists a young respectable conservatard to talk about the good things Columbus did. OK.
Is anybody arguing that Columbus wasn't determined, or brave, or visionary? He was all of that. He was also a thief, murderer and initiator of practices that led to genocide long after he died.
He made some points at the end, Columbus oversaw atrocities on the native people, Columbus did participate in the slave trade, Columbus' crew killed many natives though he tried to insinuate they were the cannibals not the Taino (whom he enslaved).

So, you lied once again. It's revisionist when we point it out? But when a 'tard points it out after talking about all the good things, then it's acceptable to you. You need sugar with your medicine and just proved what I said earlier about not being able to handle the truth.

And since you think Dennis Prager and Michael Knowles are factual people above the actual history of what happened. enjoy this:

Attachments

• 1633999165755.png
    1633999165755.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 2
You just self owned. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A conservatard who enlists a young respectable conservatard to talk about the good things Columbus did. OK.
Is anybody arguing that Columbus wasn't determined, or brave, or visionary? He was all of that. He was also a thief, murderer and initiator of practices that led to genocide long after he died.
He made some points at the end, Columbus oversaw atrocities on the native people, Columbus did participate in the slave trade, Columbus' crew killed many natives though he tried to insinuate they were the cannibals not the Taino (whom he enslaved).

So, you lied once again. It's revisionist when we point it out? But when a 'tard points it out after talking about all the good things, then it's acceptable to you. You need sugar with your medicine and just proved what I said earlier about not being able to handle the truth.

And since you think Dennis Prager and Michael Knowles are factual people above the actual history of what happened. enjoy this:
Do you have anything from credible sources, Ed? Oh wait, you refuse to use credible sources... BTW, there is no such thing as a "Native American"... As a Cherokee, I'm an authority on the subject, dipshit.

They never actually debate what I post because I come at them from views that they can't understand.
No. You're just not respected. A uneducated man who can't take care of himself is going to bring exactly what, to a conversation?
I believe you've wasted a shitload of your life fucking around with dumb stuff, like coming on a jerkoff site to argue politics and you don't have a pot to piss in. There's a whole gig society you could be working in, Lyft driver, handyman, delivery guy, but you come here to fuck around and then bitch about people not working, and the social safety net, and you are about to become a burden on someone because of your poor choices.
So, exactly what can you bring to this debate with any credibility?
They are under the false impression that We The People need to study and understand the smallest details involved in our grand structure of Government. Life's lessons, common sense, knowing right from wrong and keeping an eye on the big picture are what is must important. Most people I know and have known work hard and don't have the time or the desire to listen to or try to figure out minuet workings of government. These same folks do see corruption when it presents itself.
Fuck this Stanley. Go get a job.

Not going to fall on my sword on the issue, but I'll just point out that owning slaves and being ******* to them predates racism by quite a bit. All our ancestors engaged in it, just to different degrees. As regards to Columbus, the only description attributed to him of Native Americans was that he viewed them as having no religion, noted that they wore few clothes, and said they were "poor" as a race, though he was possibly speaking on material terms, since he came from a culture that valued different markers of "richness."

But yeah, either way, dude was a piece of ******* and people still defending him in 2021 are probably not much better.
I was going to agree with you until your last sentence. Defend him? I give him credit for his accomplishment of sailing to and discovering another part of the known world. He did what he did as a man living 500 years ago, as far as Mac stating he was a Cuckold, okay Mac, Sub and others on here are too.

Let's make a deal.

You make an actual argument backed up by historical evidence, then I'll dispute or confirm it.

Does that concept make any sense to you, or do you need me to draw pictures?
He thinks that link is making an argument.
That fucking idiot sent a link that backed up what we said.
You have to wait until the very end before they sugar coat the atrocities but, it does not contradict anything we said.
He'll never understand it. He's a fucking Goober and a half.

He thinks that link is making an argument.
That fucking idiot sent a link that backed up what we said.
You have to wait until the very end before they sugar coat the atrocities but, it does not contradict anything we said.
He'll never understand it. He's a fucking Goober and a half.
I run circles around your dumbass, or you wouldn't find it necessary to whine about me slapping your stupidity down...

Do you have anything from credible sources, Ed? Oh wait, you refuse to use credible sources... BTW, there is no such thing as a "Native American"... As a Cherokee, I'm an authority on the subject, dipshit.
Library of Congress
Columbus' own account of his first voyage:
(get a degree in American History and you kind of have to read this)
Columbus' Book of Privileges written by him in 1502 (get a copy for yourself from Amazon)
That's my own research I had to do.
For this, I just went to the History site which summed it up, and cited the sources. YOU, posted a video of a commentary.
You got your ass kicked again on this one.

I think I used the term natives, and native people. This wasn't America and it had many names for the previous 10,000 years.
What tribe are you registered with?

I was going to agree with you until your last sentence. Defend him? I give him credit for his accomplishment of sailing to and discovering another part of the known world. He did what he did as a man living 500 years ago, as far as Mac stating he was a Cuckold, okay Mac, Sub and others on here are too.
Here you go Stanley:
Now stop masturbating and arguing and get your ******* together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back