Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump says he will accept Republican nomination in North ...
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/28/trump...
17 hours ago · Donald Trump on Monday said he would accept the Republican nomination for president in North Carolina, marking a return to a state he spurned in June over its restriction of large gatherings due to...

Reversing course, Trump suggests he'll be in North ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/...
12 hours ago · Trump pilloried North Carolina's Democratic governor, Roy Cooper, for the state's lockdown rules and last month decided to move the high-profile speeches – including his own – …

https://www.bing.com/search?q=1955+chevrolet+wiring+diagram&qs=AS&pq=1955+chevro

yet Calif just sent 2 republicans to prison for campaign violation...….but this guy above the law!

"This scheme is illegal": Trump campaign masked $170 ...
https://www.salon.com/2020/07/28/this-scheme-is...
Jul 28, 2020 · Instead, it appears that the campaign reports its payments to American Made Media, a company created by Trump campaign officials, which then moves the funds to third-party vendors

Trump Campaign Obscured $170 Million in Payments ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-28/...
Jul 28, 2020 · The Trump campaign rejected the complaint. American Media ”is a campaign vendor responsible for arranging and executing media buys and related services at fair market value,” said campaign ...

Former Republican Rep. Duncan Hunter Sentenced To 11 ...
Mar 17, 2020 · Former Republican California Rep.Duncan Hunter on Tuesday was sentenced to 11 months in prison for violating campaign finance laws. This comes as Hunter and his wife pleaded not guilty in August of 2018 to a list of charges that say the two illegally used his campaign account for personal expenses. The two pleaded not guilty after it was reported that they illegally spent more than $250,000 in campaign funds

the wealth gap in this country has been growing since Reagan.....and gets worse every economic downturn

Biden Announces Plans to Bridge Racial Economic Gaps
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden...
Joe Biden’s campaign announced a series of steps Tuesday designed to bridge racial economic gaps in the U.S., with proposals on racial equity that touch on housing, infrastructure, workforce …

Biden to Set Out Efforts to Narrow Racial Gap in Wealth ...
biden-set-efforts-narrow-racial-gap-wealth
8 hours ago · Joe Biden is set to unveil plans for addressing systemic racism that has put black people and other nonwhite communities at an economic disadvantage as the country struggles with the impact of …

fuck...may have to break down and download "edge"....hate changes and liked things as they are...….but having trouble with some sites......and think Microsoft might be fucking with me some....hell do some stuff offline....just inside my computer!...….and gets slow and does crazy things once in a while....can not get on the CBS site at all

I knew for the past several weeks I've been enjoying the threads a lot more ... figured you come down with covid-19 ... it was NICE while it lasted.

Now, as I traditionally like doing with you .... View attachment 3510326
So typical....can't address the substance....can't admit you were so dramatically wrong. Then you admit you think it was "nice" when you believed I had a deadly disease....real class act :rolleyes:

So typical....can't address the substance....can't admit you were so dramatically wrong. Then you admit you think it was "nice" when you believed I had a deadly disease....real class act :rolleyes:
Ahhhh, so NOW its become a deadly disease, huh? Your fearless ORANGE Prez says its like the flu and will blow over ... oh wait, that was during the first 4 months of the disease ... before thousands and thousands of deaths, hummm ... oh ok, now he says it's contagious and it will get worse before it gets better, and ... we should wear masks and keep our distances, BUT he, himself doesn't think HE has to do that because HE is the ORANGE Prez and he could go down on main street and ******* someone and get away with it, so fuck that mask, he'll just infect and/or ******* hundreds more of other people, himself, because of his ego & presidential arrogance. So now we are approaching pandemic state where thousands of people A DAY may die, but, that's ok, that just means we can postpone the 2020 election until it is gone and maybe millions of low wage earners have DIED. Maybe consider holding the elections in 2022 ... he'll advise Mitch McConnell what he wants to do, and Mitch will tell the Senate Republicans and the SCOTUS what the ORANGE Prez wishes to do.
Nah, h-h, I'd never wish anything bad on you, but I do wish you'd initiate discussions rather than criticize others. I do think it has been nice NOT having you around wanting to start arguments in which you INSIST IN ALWAYS getting the LAST WORD ... ALWAYS! I mean its not like the Republican party and Trump have done ANYTHING good for the country thus far. The ass kicking they're gonna get in November is going to be well deserved to them. Hell, North Carolina is telling the RNC we don't want their sorry asses BACK in North Carolina.
What I actually hope will happen, is that the Democrats sweep EVERYTHING, TAKE EVERYTHING, REVISE EVERYTHING the worthless ORANGE ONE has done (just executive orders it appears) and reduces the Republican footprint in WASHINGTON to the size of a 2-A High School football team. They've already proven they hold the intelligence & experience of one.
Take care ... I turn it over to YOU! ... as I need to get back to work. Yeah, I still have a job, how 'bout you? How's your job hunting gone or are you still living off the government?
words_ThankYou.jpg
PS ... how do you like how Trump is "PAYING OFF OUR NAT'L DEBT SO AWESOMELY WELL"? He's got the deficit under control, too ... notice? The deficit spending by Rethuglicans setting new records these days. Fucking Republicans ... their specialty is fucking up economies and then handing them back to Democrats and blaming them for it. Reagan did it, Bush II did it, Trump did it ... bunch of assholes.

Last edited:
Show me one place on here where I have downplayed the seriousness of Covid or implied it was not a deadly disease. Just one....or admit your spewing more BullShit.
You see, h-h, there you go again, taking fragments of a sentence to try to create an argument. Where did I say YOU downplayed the seriousness of covid-19? Try reading the ENTIRE sentence and you find specifically who I was addressing ... now read this slowly. If you see your name pop into it, please call my attention to that as I'm sure you will:
• Your fearless ORANGE Prez says its like the flu and will blow over ...

Your style never changes, does it? Your President and your PARTY suck donkey dicks, admit it. They'd fuck up an anvil.

You see, h-h, there you go again, taking fragments of a sentence to try to create an argument.
We've seen you struggle with elementary school level math before....didn't realise you also struggled with elementary school level English sentence structure. I quoted your ENTIRE first sentence.

I called it a deadly disease and then you said (a complete sentence): "Ahhhh, so NOW its become a deadly disease, huh? " Which implies in context I had said it was not. Again...find just one place where I did so...

Of course in usual MacNLiesian fashion you then led into one of your rabid babbling Gish Gallops. You really should learn to chill out.

well said, a country like the USA, cannot be destroyed from the outside, it can and will be destroyed from the inside. I am reminded of a quote often attributed to Benjiman Franklin and the signing of the constitution, he walked out of independence hall and was asked by a lady "Mr Franklin, what type of government do we have". His reply a democracy if you can keep it"

those very words have never been more important than they are today.
Your comment could not be MORE WRONG! "A Republic, if you can keep it". We ARE NOT a "Democracy".

pushing that hate and discontent...…...

Douglas County, Nev., Sheriff Daniel Coverley threatens to ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/29/nevada-sheriff-911-blm
11 hours ago · Douglas County, Nev., Sheriff Daniel Coverley threatened to stop responding to 911 calls at a local library after its leaders drafted a statement in support of Black Lives Matter.

Nevada sheriff to library: Support Black Lives Matter? Don ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nevada-sheriff...
RENO, Nev. – Douglas County, Nevada Sheriff Dan Coverley has a message for his county's library: Don't bother calling 911 for help anymore and good luck dealing with lewd visitors and ...

"Umbrella Man" caught smashing windows during Minneapolis ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/umbrella-man-white...
1 hour ago · "Umbrella Man" caught in viral video smashing windows during Minneapolis protest is a white supremacist, police say. By Sophie Lewis July 29, 2020 / 3:48 PM / CBS News

Umbrella Man: Minneapolis suspect linked to white supremacists
https://news.yahoo.com/umbrella-man-minneapolis...
Jul 29, 2020 · Police in Minneapolis say a man known as "Umbrella Man", seen damaging property in the city during the Black Lives Matter protests, has links to white supremacy groups. People took to the city's streets following the death there in May of George Floyd, an unarmed black man. Police say Umbrella Man ...

Your comment could not be MORE WRONG! "A Republic, if you can keep it". We ARE NOT a "Democracy".
You seem very sure, based on the capital letters and all but, it's not that simply defined. A republic is a form of democracy. We are a representative democracy, and a democratic republic. A unique, at the time, one of a kind, constitutional republic. At the local level, some decisions are made by a direct democratic processes. However, at the federal level, decisions are made by democratically elected representatives, your common and basic definition of a republic.

Trump Is Now Openly Defying the Supreme Court

The Trump administration announced on Tuesday that it will continue to defy a federal court order compelling the full restoration of DACA, the Obama-era program that allows 700,000 immigrants to live and work in the United States legally. By doing so, the administration has chosen to flout a decision by the Supreme Court, effectively rejecting the judiciary’s authority to say what the law is.

Still have faith in the courts???

Media is saying.. What Trump is doing in Portland and with DACA "may go beyond what is lawful"? YA THINK?

The media is still equivocating as US citizens on US soil are being disappeared by secret police. But it seems more and more that Portland is a test run to get the kinks out before the goon squads are set loose nationwide. We still don't know who these "federal agents" are.

They seem disorganized and even afraid, so my guess is that they are white supremacist groups who have been welcomed into the fold and given a chance to live out their wet dreams.

I have a feeling there isn't going to be an election in November. At the very least there will be a major intimidation of where you're going to get hurt, teargassed or even shot while showing up to vote in November. Or somehow if there is by a miracle a fair election that isn't rigged, the result will be the same: Trump ain't goin' nowhere.

They are not willing to wait for 4 more years to have the next Republican President via a fair election.. this is them showing us they're playing for the scorched earth us or them endgame now. Trump will "dominate us" with his federal troops.. or at the very least try.

Someone might say I'm paranoid but here's something from the past..

Was thinking Trump could be elected paranoia?
Was thinking a POTUS could openly defy the SCOTUS and the law paranoia?

We're in it now over our heads and Trump is going NOWHERE.
We should come to terms with this.. the sooner the better!

And it is time to ask ourselves this question.. "Is it worth keeping the union together at this point?"

ahhhh there is justice of some sort!

Louie Gohmert, who refused to wear a mask, tests positive ...
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/louis...
Jul 29, 2020 · coronavirus. Louie Gohmert, who refused to wear a mask, tests positive for coronavirus. The Texas Republican received the diagnosis during a …
He ****** his staff to come into the office and strongly discouraged wearing masks.
The only reason they caught him is that he was supposed to fly with the President and everyone is tested before coming within 20 yards of him. If only he gave a damn about the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back