Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He neither reads, nor understands the garbage articles he posts. Why do you waste your time? We are after all talking about someone who actually believed, for over two years, Trump conspired with Russia. In the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. He probably still believes it. Notwithstanding the fact that AG Barr, who most anti-Trumpers hate, has already bailed out Mueller at least twice. In public, and on the record. And many are still in denial.

The upcoming events between now and the election are going to be very difficult for some to accept. But it is going to become so clear, that all but the most mentally deficient will have no choice than to at least attempt to accept reality.

He neither reads, nor understands the garbage articles he posts. Why do you waste your time? We are after all talking about someone who actually believed, for over two years, Trump conspired with Russia. In the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. He probably still believes it. Notwithstanding the fact that AG Barr, who most anti-Trumpers hate, has already bailed out Mueller at least twice. In public, and on the record. And many are still in denial.

The upcoming events between now and the election are going to be very difficult for some to accept. But it is going to become so clear, that all but the most mentally deficient will have no choice than to at least attempt to accept reality.
I am not going to insult @subhub174014 @nongolfer. As ironic as it sounds I have grown to be fond of @subhub174014 as someone to debate with and bounce off ideas with politically for the most part. Lawyers may insult each other in court but at the end of the day they share beers together so they do not take it personally. Similarly chess players don't hate each other when they oppose each other on a chessboard? Similarly here I have a perspective and he has his own and we debate each other. At the very core I believe despite ethnic, religious, and societal differences @subhub174014 and myself share the same nerd gene where we desire to express ourselves. It is just that he is on the "other" side. That is what I feel after 3 years of debating with him and others who now prefer to remain nameless. Moreover he does gloss over the primary details of his material but as seen above he might be prone to miss details that can open himself up for a "checkmate". :geek:

( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/wake-up-america-wake-up-please.131760/post-2518709 )

That's a fine position. And I would agree if he had intellectual honesty, and we could have an actual debate. It's pretty difficult for me as I live in the real world, and debating talking points from the DU is pointless. Especially since most of the talking points are based on a false premise before the debate even begins. So I choose to not begin, or engage.

As an example, this entire thread started by misquoting someone. I mean it's pretty difficult to take people seriously when they cannot even cut and paste accurately from a simple Google search.

Like myself when you catch @subhub174014 or even myself make a mistake there is no need for insults merely prove it. Depending how deeply one it attached to it that is even more offensive than an insult @nongolfer. Prove it and hold their feet to the fire. It maybe painful but it will be a learning experience. And hopefully we are all here to continue learn things here?

Last edited:
Like myself when you catch @subhub174014 or even myself make a mistake there is no need for insults merely prove it. Depending how deeply one it attached to it that is even more offensive than an insult @nongolfer. Prove it and hold their feet to the fire. It maybe painful but it will be a learning experience. And hopefully we are all hear to continue learn things here?

one thing he does NOT do....is prove anything...….just talks and blows a lot of hot air like he knows......but has yet to show anything....never has

Like myself when you catch @subhub174014 or even myself make a mistake there is no need for insults merely prove it. Depending how deeply one it attached to it that is even more offensive than an insult @nongolfer. Prove it and hold their feet to the fire. It maybe painful but it will be a learning experience. And hopefully we are all hear to continue learn things here?

No. I just spent 16 years prior to this POTUS getting taxed to death. And getting hit hard from partisans from both sides trying to egg on what they called a "debate." All the while knowing since I first met DOnald Trump in 2011, both sides were not doing what was in my, or this country's best interest. I got shot at defending this country, and I refuse to take shots from uninformed partisans. I have had a deck stacked against me, and pulled myself up from poor to wealthy. I have found energy seeks its own level, and I have sought mone, and others are welcome to seek whatever they choose. But for me to engage silliness, is for me to be pulled to their level.

Hopefully I've explained myself well enough. I had to learn on my own. And I did. I'm not giving any knowledge away for free, especially to those not ready to accept it. The teacher will appear when the student is ready.

All this debate in this thread, and the large majority of posters are missing the most important things happening. Right before our eye, and in real time. It's The Great Awakening.

That's a fine position. And I would agree if he had intellectual honesty, and we could have an actual debate. It's pretty difficult for me as I live in the real world, and debating talking points from the DU is pointless. Especially since most of the talking points are based on a false premise before the debate even begins. So I choose to not begin, or engage.

As an example, this entire thread started by misquoting someone. I mean it's pretty difficult to take people seriously when they cannot even cut and paste accurately from a simple Google search.
All the reason to prove yourself beyond any reasonable doubt. @subhub174014 tries to do so with all of the links that most people here, myself included, do not have time to read. So when I discover something like @subhub's mistake located here:

I share it as few other people will find it and of course I reference EVERYTHING in case anyone desires to disprove me is shocked to realize I am correct. ;)

And at first I confess I felt the same way you do @nongolfer, but think of @subhub174014 like in Rocky ( 2? Or was it Rocky 3?) where Rocky Balboa was defending his brother-in-law that got under the skin of other people as it takes a few years to get to know him. In my case that is strikingly true of @subhub174014 and a few others here that prefer to remain nameless.

Last edited:
Thank you @subhub174014 ? ? ? ? ?

Here is a screen shot of where @subhub174014 generously submitted evidence where I discovered Donald Trump is neither a racist, nor a bigot, nor a chauvinist:

View attachment 2791174

Easier for all to see from @subhub174014 's document here:

Located at @subhub174014 's post here:

And I referenced this and more on my post here:

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to ...

trump

Jul 15, 2019 · 2011: Trump played a big role in pushing false rumors that Obama — the country’s first black president — was not born in the US. He even sent investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama’s …

No. I just spent 16 years prior to this POTUS getting taxed to death. And getting hit hard from partisans from both sides trying to egg on what they called a "debate." All the while knowing since I first met DOnald Trump in 2011, both sides were not doing what was in my, or this country's best interest. I got shot at defending this country, and I refuse to take shots from uninformed partisans. I have had a deck stacked against me, and pulled myself up from poor to wealthy. I have found energy seeks its own level, and I have sought mone, and others are welcome to seek whatever they choose. But for me to engage silliness, is for me to be pulled to their level.

Hopefully I've explained myself well enough. I had to learn on my own. And I did. I'm not giving any knowledge away for free, especially to those not ready to accept it. The teacher will appear when the student is ready.

All this debate in this thread, and the large majority of posters are missing the most important things happening. Right before our eye, and in real time. It's The Great Awakening.

let me get my waders on ….******* getting deep around here

silliness is thinking you can just say what you want and everyone hang on with baited breath believing the line you put out....with nothing to back it up....we already have one like you in the white house......but for people like you I keep a can of bullshit retardant handy

one thing he does NOT do....is prove anything...….just talks and blows a lot of hot air like he knows......but has yet to show anything....never has
I don't have to @subhub174014 because it is like court. You are the prosecuting attorney against Trump where you lay out all your evidence against Trump. Most recently you were trying to prove that Donald Trump is a racist. I on the other hand am Donald Trump's defence attorney where all I have to do is poke holes in your evidence such as what I discovered here:

Anyone who reads our posts are jurists and/or the judge to arrive at their own decisions @subhub174014 .
;)

you missed your calling.....it must be someplace else...….

as for this thread...surprised you don't have a bunch of likes......just being for trump some automatically give you one...no matter how silly or unsubstantiated the comment or claim

I don't have to @subhub174014 because it is like court. You are the prosecuting attorney against Trump where you lay out all your evidence against Trump. Most recently you were trying to prove that Donald Trump is a racist. I on the other hand am Donald Trump's defence attorney where all I have to do is poke holes in your evidence such as what I discovered here:

Anyone who reads our posts are jurists and/or the judge to arrive at their own decisions @subhub174014 .
;)

that comment was not directed to you...….BUT since you bring it up I am not prosecuting anyone.....the numbers on his popularity and etc are the ones doing that......notice he slipped a bunch since the last shooting and his back tracking on background checks?...first he said we needed more......now he says we have plenty

that comment was not directed to you...….BUT since you bring it up I am not prosecuting anyone.....the numbers on his popularity and etc are the ones doing that......notice he slipped a bunch since the last shooting and his back tracking on background checks?...first he said we needed more......now he says we have plenty
But @subhub174014 certainly you do not contradict yourself? As ALL your evidence must be consistent? If that is one flaw that I noted here:

It does make me eager to go through several of your other articles I know I missed to see if there are other possible details you might have overlooked @subhub174014 ;)

But @subhub174014 certainly you do not contradict yourself? As ALL your evidence must be consistent? If that is one flaw that I noted here:

It does make me eager to go through several of your other articles I know I missed to see if there are other possible details you might have overlooked @subhub174014 ;)

well go through this one and when you get done with that let me know and I will post 10 more

Opinion | Trump Is a Racist. Period. - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/14/opinion/trump-racist-shithole.html · Aug 15, 2019

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List ...
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html
Jan 14, 2018 · Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a …

Trump's Full List of 'Racist' Comments About Immigrants ...
https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-full-list-racist...
This isn't the first time the president has come under fire for comments about immigrants that critics have labeled as "racist." Donald Trump kicked off his 2016 presidential bid by disparaging ...

even from the UN!

UN calls Donald Trump's s***hole immigrants comments ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/...
Jan 12, 2018 · Donald Trump's reported remark branding Haiti, El Salvador and unspecified African nations as "s***hole countries" has been branded racist by a …

Trump's latest racist controversy sparks international ...
www.msnbc.com/.../trumps-latest-racist-controversy...
International criticisms of Trump's latest racist antics are significant, in part because they help capture the significance of the moment.

Trump's New Racist Tweets Include Attacks On Rep Elijah ...
trump-racist-elijah-cummings...
Jul 27, 2019 · Trump's Latest Racist Comments Included Calling A Majority Black Area A "Disgusting Rat And Rodent Infested Mess" The president's own housing secretary, Ben Carson, lives in the district.

Rep. Ilhan Omar Says Trump's Racist Tweets a New Low for U.S.
https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/15/rep-ilhan-omar-slams-trump-racist-comments-new-low...
Jul 15, 2019 · Rep. Ilhan Omar Says Trump's Racist Tweets a New Low for U.S. ... President Trump's xenophobic comments are a distraction, and his actions have …

;)
What I said was merely a metaphor as it is the prosecuting attorney's purpose to condemn someone. So seeing you are continually condemning Donald Trump that is your role.

you missed your calling.....it must be someplace else...….

as for this thread...surprised you don't have a bunch of likes......just being for trump some automatically give you one...no matter how silly or unsubstantiated the comment or claim
That comment should have been directed to me as I know I missed my calling for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back