Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
statistically MORE people die every year from car accidents and or ******* driving incidents than from gun shot wounds but they don't ban or limit cars/alcohol.
More people die of cancer every year but they don't outlaw cigarettes/tobacco?
outlaw tobacco and alcohol completely first and we will make a step to save innocent lives..................just sayin.
Do you understand the fundamental difference between firearms and automobiles?

Do you understand the fundamental difference between firearms and automobiles?
yes 20 innocent lives were lost in New York recently because of a limo accident. We need to ban limos I don't want any more innocent lives lost. I want to see protest, lobbying, marching, and commercials to ban those bad black limos.

Last edited:
no he's not - although I don't agree with the order, he's not planing on taking citizenship away. Just no longer making it automatic going foreword.
But I still say, your born here, you can stay here. However, something should be done about anchor babies. What you post above is nothing but fear mongering.

Like Trump’s own anchor babies
Crickets
Or the Russian babies being hatched in Miami at his properties

I see a new poll out shows the right leading the voting in early polls....trump must be getting his base out....will it work...or be affective?
sure hope that is not a sign of things to come
this guy is getting so cocky anymore even the right is starting to turn on him
didn't Nixon have the same problem leading to his impeachment![/
Id be cocky too. It would be hard not too be when you have opponents who are such a disgrace.

Subhub, I saw this and thought about you and our previous conversation regarding millennial savings rates.

https://apple.news/AW05BzV2tRLiglLjc3q3pBw

I recall no such conversation!
but if you want to push the 401k's being high.....like the stock market since that is where they feed off of.....naturally they will be high....and have been on the rise for the past 5 or 6 years....so if you are trying to say Trump did that....wrong!........just like the growing economy......it's been good for a while....under trump right now the stock market can't make up it's mind what it wants to do...and most expect it to take a serious plunge next year when all his policies kick in and no money to pay for them!

the stock market...like the growing economy is something he inherited and hasn't been able to fuck up yet!.....but for all his jobs talk....we are exporting more jobs now than ever before...Ford motor company and Harley just being 2 examples in the news a lot...but there are a lot more......and in his almighty wisdom....he just changed the process for military contracts...used to be those were given only to companies who hired American workers or were based here in the usa…….not now...….50 billion dollars worth of contracts awarded to companies that out source over seas.....so he talks out both sides of his ass....and it will catch up with him sooner or later!...he is just a snake oil sales man...with lots of suckers!

hell look at his own products he pushes.....all made in china!.....look at who he hires in his resorts...all people here on work visa's

see facts listed below

Last edited:
everybody wants to believe in something or someone......but when your belief leads you to ignore the facts....you become delusional...…..you have a problem

Last edited:
Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before
https://qz.com/1144201/under-trump-us-jobs-are-moving-overseas-even-faster-than-before/

Federal Contractors Are Offshoring at a Fast Clip Under Trump
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-under-trump-are-offshoring-at-a-speedy-clip

TRUMP’S BROKEN PROMISES: THE OFFSHORING OF AMERICAN JOBS CONTINUES
http://goodjobsnation.org/content/uploads/2018/08/Broken-Promises2.pdf

Federal Contractors Under Trump Are Offshoring at a Speedy Clip
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/trump-contractors-offshoring-labor/2017/11/29/id/828847/

Trump has profited from foreign labor he says is killing U.S. jobs
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e26824bfb91b

then there is all his deregulation.to help big biz...…...

1. Asset bubbles are more likely to build and burst, creating crises and recessions.
  2. Industries with huge initial infrastructure costs need government support to get started. Examples include the electricity and cable industries.
  3. Customers are more exposed to fraud and excessive risk-taking by companies.
  4. Social concerns are lost. For example, businesses ignore damage to the environment.
  5. Rural and other unprofitable populations are underserved.

I'm pretty hard pressed to see anything positive from this president!

World Opinion of Trump and U.S.

At a campaign rally in Alabama, President Donald Trump said “the world is starting to respect the United States of America again.” Surveys suggest otherwise.

The Pew Global Attitudes Project found that citizens in 35 out of 37 countries have less confidence in Trump than they did in former President Obama. In some cases, far less confidence.

For example, 86 percent of Germans said they had “a lot of confidence” or “some confidence” in Obama, but only 11 percent said the same of Trump.

Separately, the Pew Global Attitudes Project measures foreign opinion of the United States. That survey found that only two of the 37 countries have a more favorable opinion of the United States since Trump took office.

The president made his remarks about world respect at a campaign rally, which got far more media attention for his criticism of professional football players who kneel during the pregame national anthem.

Trump, Sept. 22: It’s one of the greatest honors of my life to represent the American people on that world stage. And I will tell you, the world is starting to respect the United States of America again.

We cannot find any surveys that measure “respect,” and the White House could not provide any. However, the Pew Global Attitudes Project since 2002 has been tracking world confidence in U.S. presidents and world opinion of the U.S. in general. Pew reports a sharp decline in both.

In June, the Pew Research Center released the results of its surveys in 37 countries and found that among those nations “a median of just 22% has confidence in Trump to do the right thing when it comes to international affairs.” By contrast, “a median of 64% expressed confidence” in Obama.

The decline in confidence in the U.S. president has been severe in some countries since Trump took office on Jan. 20, 2017, and it “is especially pronounced among some of America’s closest allies in Europe and Asia, as well as neighboring Mexico and Canada,” Pew found.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/world-opinion-trump-u-s/

Last edited:
trump already crying about voter fraud....worried?...after all that campaigning he has done?..and they say it has been effective!...so what's his problem?
guess if he loses it will all be under investigation?...It can't be him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back