Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is doing a great job
got any proof of that?

First he inherited a growing economy...has done nothing to improve it!
wages are going DOWN....the cost of living just keeps going up!
Still have plant closings and people going out of biz!
Record number of jobs going overseas right now!
to sum it up......the rich got a nice tax break.....the working man will eventually have to pay for
those in need are being cut off and a lot doing without....which means usually crime will go up

and if you check the numbers credit card usage has gone up in the middle class....which means they are using their credit card to survive....what happens when they can't pay it back?...and you get a lot of them that can't pay them back....trump took all the safety nets off banks letting them make those bad loans again......either we have to bail out those banks AGAIN...or we go back into a recession!

sorry if he has done any good for the country you will have to show me!

Last edited:
Ya know the title of this thread is “Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

It hit me waking up this morning that America HAS woken up and that’s why Donald Trump got elected !!! : }

the chump's corruption of America is now complete!
the last part of gov...free of politics... highly regarded and respected......just got the blessing of trump and is now as corrupt as the rest of his government is
he put one in with no investigation into anything of any kind.....another in with all kinds of charges and a phoney investigation

chump with the help of McConnell and a few others have made the charge of treason look like they are still getting off easy

one thing about it now...all these pending court cases he has...won't go through HIS court now
the Dems will have to get back control in Nov...and impeach him!....supreme court can't help him there!

got any proof of that?

to sum it up......the rich got a nice tax break.....the working man will eventually have to pay for
those in need are being cut off and a lot doing without....which means usually crime will go up

and if you check the numbers credit card usage has gone up in the middle class....which means they are using their credit card to survive....what happens when they can't pay it back?...and you get a lot of them that can't pay them back....trump took all the safety nets off banks letting them make those bad loans again......either we have to bail out those banks AGAIN...or we go back into a recession!

Not a fan of Trump but pretty much nothing that you just portrayed as fact is correct.

The recover from the recession was the slowest ever recorded. Derugulating business has definitely contributed to 4% GDP growth (whether you agree with deregulation or not). Wages (median) in Sept were up 2.8% year over year and inflation net of housing price increases is relatively flat. So combined with the across the board tax brackets things are more affordable. Crime has gone down, unemployment has gone down. Amazon, Starbucks, etc have all increased minimum wages to $15 (shows that the market determines wages and should not be imposed by the government).

Lastly, the savings rate is what has increased not credit card debt. In fact, the average millennial has a savings balance of $60,000

There will be another recession, that’s the ebbs and flows of the macro economy. Unfortunately you are correct in that the US economy is transitioning from manufacturing to pure service based. Which means you’ll have no middle class aside from small business owners.

Trump is doing a great job
got any proof of that?

Supporting Hokage Naruto with something even from CNN, and CNBC too, to back what he said about Trump doing a good job:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/27/politics/donald-trump-economy-trade-gdp-growth-credit/index.html
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/27/politics/gdp-fact-check/index.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/majority-of-americans-approve-of-trumps-handling-of-the-economy.html

Even if Trump was not the whole cause of the prosperity in America, he deserves some partial credit.

Last edited:
Not a fan of Trump but pretty much nothing that you just portrayed as fact is correct.

The recover from the recession was the slowest ever recorded. Derugulating business has definitely contributed to 4% GDP growth (whether you agree with deregulation or not). Wages (median) in Sept were up 2.8% year over year and inflation net of housing price increases is relatively flat. So combined with the across the board tax brackets things are more affordable. Crime has gone down, unemployment has gone down. Amazon, Starbucks, etc have all increased minimum wages to $15 (shows that the market determines wages and should not be imposed by the government).

Lastly, the savings rate is what has increased not credit card debt. In fact, the average millennial has a savings balance of $60,000

There will be another recession, that’s the ebbs and flows of the macro economy. Unfortunately you are correct in that the US economy is transitioning from manufacturing to pure service based. Which means you’ll have no middle class aside from small business owners.
The average millennial has 60 grand in savings? Do tell.

Have you seen the deficit lately? He didn't fix anything ... he's just borrowed more money, STIFF. Just more "trickle down" economics that increases the national debt. Cutting taxes mostly benefits the rich & corporations at the expense of the middleclass & poor. Get a clue!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f61954060ea1
Just as it takes time to turn a supertanker at sea 180 degrees it will take time to fix America's economy.

Lastly, the savings rate is what has increased not credit card debt. In fact, the average millennial has a savings balance of $60,000[ /QUOTE]
Really? .... here's what THIS report says ...
How much does the average millennial have saved for retirement?
Millennials just starting out in the working world are trying to figure out how to save, let alone how much to save. The average millennial has just $1,000 saved for retirement. Millennials who have started saving though, have an average of $16,000 saved for retirement. The average millennial with a retirement account started their retirement savings at the young age of 24.
https://www.creditdonkey.com/average-savings-by-age.html

Last edited:
Just as it takes time to turn a supertanker at sea 180 degrees it will take time to fix America's economy.
I suggest you READ the article ... the deficit is expected to hit $1 TRILLION in 2020. Trump is a super CON, nothing else. Nothing he says comes true for middle America.
What exactly has Trump "turned around"?

I suggest you READ the article ... the deficit is expected to hit $1 TRILLION in 2020. Trump is a super CON, nothing else. Nothing he says comes true for middle America.
What exactly has Trump "turned around"?
You are a smart guy @MacNfries. If you have all the answers why not run for the Democrats, win as leader, debate Trump, become POTUS in 2020 and implement your solutions seeing you have all the answers?

I clearly can't as I am not an American, neither do I have the answers to address your deficit nor the total US debt, but you might? Perhaps you will allow China to walk over America? At least Trump is fighting there? Or stopping possible enemies like Kim Jung-Un?

You are a smart guy @MacNfries. If you have all the answers why not run for the Democrats, win as leader, debate Trump, become POTUS in 2020?
I never said I do have all the answers, just correcting all the Trump BS that people create & spew regarding Trump and his administration. That's why they're getting subpoenaed and going to jail ... as will Trump & his family someday. What has he accomplished, besides signing executive orders to reverse Obama legislation? Tax cuts for the middleclass ... "better and less expensive health care" ... wall paid for by Mexico ... taking babies & children from Hispanic families ... nuclear disarming N Korea & Iran ... the man's done NOTHING for the average American HERE.

I never said I do have all the answers, just correcting all the Trump BS that people create & spew regarding Trump and his administration. That's why they're getting subpoenaed and going to jail ... as will Trump & his family someday. What has he accomplished, besides signing executive orders to reverse Obama legislation? Tax cuts for the middleclass ... "better and less expensive health care" ... wall paid for by Mexico ... taking babies & children from Hispanic families ... nuclear disarming N Korea & Iran ... the man's done NOTHING for the average American HERE.
I guess it's easy to be a back seat driver, unless you walk a mile in his moccasins I guess? Criticize away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back