Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are as bad as allfor...posting some unknown link to ??????
might try a cartoon...…...the right can understand those

I don't think they understand cartoons. Do you not understand twitter? Maybe you don't know who Jacob Wohl is. Here's the Politico article to explain.

I don't think they understand cartoons. Do you not understand twitter? Maybe you don't know who Jacob Wohl is. Here's the Politico article to explain.

I do not use twitter...….want no part of it....just a message service for those with nothing to do!
and no I do not know who Jacob Wohl is....so have no reason to care
Yes I do read politico and find them to be a good source...….had you posted that in the first place maybe some would have read it...although still over the head of those on the right....they could care less about facts...they pay no attention at all....but most do watch cartoons...it is something they can understand.....am I keeping you up to late?....surely you have been around here long enough to know they have a short attention span and read very little of what is posted especially if it is not what they want to hear.....learn to post cartoons!

You don't get bored posting 50 cartoons so 3 people drop a dislike on every post of yours and blklaudr replies "Stubid" and then you repeat again for pages and pages?

I do. There's a big important election going on let's talk about the voter suppression happening.
Pay attention!.....been on here along time and posted articles several times on some stupid comment they have made....a week later they make the same comment...they don't read half of what gets posted...…..cartoons about covers their attention span for one thing...for another it sometimes provides humor...and some are factual

28.jpg

You don't get bored posting 50 cartoons so 3 people drop a dislike on every post of yours and blklaudr replies "Stubid" and then you repeat again for pages and pages?

I do. There's a big important election going on let's talk about the voter suppression happening.

so....you want to control the conversation is that it?...…………………..I think if your head wasn't so far in your anal cavity you would see that my posts above are in response to some one else's post...……….as for the cartoons...those on the left find them humorous...and they irritate trump supporters....apparently you don't find them humorous

I am on the left.

Things I find humorous are Trump's campaign advisor getting into a stand-off with a SWAT team because of a mental breakdown, or long-time grifters who run misinformation campaigns getting arrested for voter suppression.

I am on the left.

Things I find humorous are Trump's campaign advisor getting into a stand-off with a SWAT team because of a mental breakdown, or long-time grifters who run misinformation campaigns getting arrested for voter suppression.
the left?...ok.....
trumps campaign advisor was 2 days ago...….and have posted a ton of articles on voter suppression and "bots"

and I will admit to going overboard here lately with the meme's...keep saying I am going to stop/slowdown...but always seem to find one that fits that is humorous.....but at least I DO NOT post and vids!

Yeah it was a couple days ago, but I can't get over Parscale losing his ******* with a freaking SWAT team in Florida.

Remember how much ******* we heard about Podesta for months because he got phished by a Russian hacking group who dumped his e-mails? All the ******* we got out of that? Pizza-gate and whatnot?

Meanwhile Trump's campaign manager basically steals a bunch of money, flies off the reservation, and gets into a stand-off with a SWAT team. And we barely hear a thing, because so much other crazy ******* is going on with Trump!!

Yeah it was a couple days ago, but I can't get over Parscale losing his ******* with a freaking SWAT team in Florida.

Remember how much ******* we heard about Podesta for months because he got phished by a Russian hacking group who dumped his e-mails? All the ******* we got out of that? Pizza-gate and whatnot?

Meanwhile Trump's campaign manager basically steals a bunch of money, flies off the reservation, and gets into a stand-off with a SWAT team. And we barely hear a thing, because so much other crazy ******* is going on with Trump!!

Trump specializes in Diversions....so who knows...he is making an issue of this proud boys a lot himself.....some might be cover over his former manager

he has to be able to interrupt and create problems to divert from the facts

As debate commission considers rule changes, Trump signals he’ll reject them

President Trump and his top aides signaled Thursday that they would reject any changes to the presidential debate format, as members of the commission in charge of the matchups zeroed in on potential adjustments aimed at avoiding a repeat of Tuesday’s chaotic faceoff between Trump and Democrat Joe Biden.

State officials brace for conflict after Trump tells supporters to go to the polls

State and local officials across the country are scrambling to respond to the potential for voter intimidation and violence on Election Day in the wake of President Donald Trump's calls during Tuesday's debate for his supporters to "go into the polls."

These 5 Republicans Voted No on House Resolution for Peaceful Transition if Trump Loses Election

The House of Representatives voted Tuesday to adopt a resolution supporting a peaceful transition of power if President Donald Trump loses the upcoming election to Democratic rival Joe Biden, with only five Republican representatives opposing.

Steve King already got primaried, so he's out. I guess this is a final "fuck you".

Matt Gaetz is basically a walking "fuck you", same as Louie Gomert (who also caught Covid, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy).

Clay Higgins keeps getting posts blocked on Twitter and Facebook for posts that incite violence.

The Republican party everyone. The party of "fuck you" and violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back