Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have you all figured out subhub. Copy and paste is easier for you, then attempting to simply post your opinion without all the childish remarks, name calling , put downs and the ignorant attempts to impress Trump supporters with your sick sense of humor. Your feelings toward President Trump appear as hate, but the truth is as clear as the nose on your face, you are jealous of Donald J. Trumps accomplishments, he is a billionaire, no matter how he acquired his wealth, whether he is liked, respected or hated he did the impossible by becoming President of The United States in 2016, ouch that hurt, didn't it?

I do post my opinion...and when there is news and facts I post them also....problem is....you being a trumptard….can't handle the facts nor the news.….you just defend your killer

Funny we have a staff member who has several pages of comments/postings referring to boy/boys. I haven't noticed you excoriating her. Is there a particular breast size where use of the word becomes acceptable with you?

So now you're going to sink to implying I'm racist because I pointed out your hypocrisy in the use of that word. That really sad. It should be beneath you, but I suppose it clearly isn't.
You're pretending you don't understand, yet you are forming a defense argument about it. I don't have to imply anything. You're starting to quack like a duck or a TwoBi.

You might want to have a talk with your buddy moderators - "Last edited by a moderator: Today at 12:17 AM " I didn't edit *******, it was fine the way it was. Respect is earned, not given. Just ask any "Trumptard".
Well, repost it.
Or better yet, go around Northern Indiana calling black men 'boy'.
Trumptard is not a racial slur or slight. It's a mental disorder.

You're pretending you don't understand, yet you are forming a defense argument about it. I don't have to imply anything. You're starting to quack like a duck or a TwoBi.
Funny I was thinking I might receive a cogent reply....oh well.

Given your self declared status of arbiter on the topic, please educate us....what breast size is the minimum standard to allow the use of the word boy? You stated it was unacceptable "period" but yet you yourself call others by the word and seem to care less about others use of it. I'm deeply interested in your edification on the subject.

Funny I was thinking I might receive a cogent reply....oh well.

Given your self declared status of arbiter on the topic, please educate us....what breast size is the minimum standard to allow the use of the word boy? You stated it was unacceptable "period" but yet you yourself call others by the word and seem to care less about others use of it. I'm deeply interested in your edification on the subject.

well....would you rather he call you a cunt?

I do post my opinion...and when there is news and facts I post them also....problem is....you being a trumptard….can't handle the facts nor the news.….you just defend your killer
Jealous, Jealous, Jealous Copy and Paste, Trumptard !! I am so proud. Any facts you get from the leftist media and newspapers or fake news, so they equal fake facts. I am dead serious.

following trumps lead could ******* you.....must be what trump is after

Florida Morons trends after people flock to reopened Florida beaches

Aerial snapshots of people flocking to a reopened beach in Jacksonville, Fla., made waves on the Internet on Saturday.

Local news aired photos and videos of Florida’s shoreline dotted with people, closer than six feet apart, spurring #FloridaMorons to trend on Twitter after Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) gave the go-ahead for local beachfront governments to decide whether to reopen their beaches during a news briefing Friday. Duval and St. Johns counties have reopened their beaches, while Miami-Dade County officials said they are considering following suit.

On the same day that Florida reported 58 deaths from the coronavirus — its highest daily toll since the pandemic began — DeSantis told reporters that it’s essential that Floridians get exercise outdoors.

“I get a kick out of somebody jogging on the beach in California, like all by his lonesome, and you have a fleet of cops go out there,” he said. “He’s just jogging. Going forward, I think we’ve got to be promoting people to get exercise.”

While DeSantis never ordered statewide closures of beaches, his comment Friday gave the green light to local officials such as Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry (R), who announced that Duval County’s beaches would reopen Friday. Curry banned certain items, including towels and chairs, and limited hours to 6 to 11 a.m. and 5 to 8 p.m. to deter people from gathering for a long time.

following trumps lead could ******* you.....must be what trump is after

Florida Morons trends after people flock to reopened Florida beaches

Aerial snapshots of people flocking to a reopened beach in Jacksonville, Fla., made waves on the Internet on Saturday.

Local news aired photos and videos of Florida’s shoreline dotted with people, closer than six feet apart, spurring #FloridaMorons to trend on Twitter after Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) gave the go-ahead for local beachfront governments to decide whether to reopen their beaches during a news briefing Friday. Duval and St. Johns counties have reopened their beaches, while Miami-Dade County officials said they are considering following suit.

On the same day that Florida reported 58 deaths from the coronavirus — its highest daily toll since the pandemic began — DeSantis told reporters that it’s essential that Floridians get exercise outdoors.

“I get a kick out of somebody jogging on the beach in California, like all by his lonesome, and you have a fleet of cops go out there,” he said. “He’s just jogging. Going forward, I think we’ve got to be promoting people to get exercise.”

While DeSantis never ordered statewide closures of beaches, his comment Friday gave the green light to local officials such as Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry (R), who announced that Duval County’s beaches would reopen Friday. Curry banned certain items, including towels and chairs, and limited hours to 6 to 11 a.m. and 5 to 8 p.m. to deter people from gathering for a long time.

You would have thought that Florida would have been quite strict what with all the oldsters there. 😕

the key word here is conservatives...…...people who follow trumps lead...….and apparently willing to die for it

Conservatives Fuel Protests Against Coronavirus Lockdowns

AUSTIN, Texas — Dave Litrell stood at a socially un-distant length from his fellow protesters on Saturday.

Some shook hands. Others hugged. More than a hundred people rubbed elbows and shoulders, their signs and flags touching, many with their faces unmasked. Mr. Litrell, 46, held his 6-year-old ******* as those surrounding him chanted to reopen the American economy outside the State Capitol building in downtown Austin.

“I don’t fear a potential pathogen,” he said of the fast-spreading coronavirus that had compelled most governors to shut down their states, including the closing of nonessential businesses. “I think there’s potential pathogens around us all the time, and for the most part, we’re healthy.”

Mr. Litrell, wearing a MAGA-style red cap reading “Make Austin Weird Again,” is a bartender in Texas’ capital city. At least he used to be. The restaurant where Mr. Litrell works has cut his shift to five hours a week, from 35. He started getting unemployment.

The pandemic has caused an overreaction of fear and an overreach of government power, Mr. Litrell said, and that is what brought him to the demonstration.

“It’s sad how easily, with the snap of a finger, they’ll just shut down society, and it’s even more sad that most of the people just acquiesce,” he said.

Polls show that most Americans support restrictions meant to combat the virus. But the modest crowd at the “You Can’t Close America” rally was proudly defiant of the local and state stay-at-home orders they were violating simply by assembling. Gov. Greg Abbott’s executive order states that all Texans shall “minimize social gatherings,” and city and county officials in Austin have required people to wear face coverings in public.

A few of the demonstrators wore masks, but most did not. Not Mr. Litrell. And not Jax Weaver, 33, an out-of-work Austin photographer who went to the protest with her 7-year-old *******.

“I’m not worried about catching the virus,” Ms. Weaver said. “If we did catch the virus, I feel that we’re healthy enough to fight it. And I think it would help us build immunity.”

\

these people want to risk themselves...that is up to them...…..but to put a young baby at risk....should qualify for some jail time!

yes.......I saw on TV that most of them were still doing a lot of their social functions
Plus, you'd think they'd want to deal with the virus before the tourist season starts properly. I know loads of people who travel from the UK in July and August. They won't come if the place is still locked down! 😬

Another Smithfield Food plant has been struck by the coronavirus

The Health Department in Bladen County, N.C., confirmed that another Smithfield Foods processing plant reported one or more positive cases of the novel coronavirus.

The department's director, Teresa Duncan, said agencies both local and national are working to protect public health and ensure the safety of employees while further mitigating the spread of the virus, according to a press release obtained by local outlet WECT.

"The health and well-being of the employees is our first priority," said Duncan.

The health department's release did not indicate an exact number of cases confirmed at the plant, but the county affirmed there are some cases.

Saturday afternoon, a public relations representative for Smithfield said in an email to WECT that the company will not confirm any positive cases of COVID-19 at their facilities out of respect for their employees' legal privacy.

Earlier this week, reports surfaced about Smithfield Foods plants in Missouri and Wisconsin that had reported cases of the virus as well.

A plant in Sioux Falls, S.D, which closed indefinitely on April 12, reportedly had 518 infected employees, with one death as a result of the coronavirus infection.

will not confirm any positive cases of COVID-19 at their facilities out of respect for their employees' legal privacy.

bullshit.....they are just afraid of hurting sales....not respecting any privacy.....and they won't mind selling any "tainted: food to keep sa;es up

Plus, you'd think they'd want to deal with the virus before the tourist season starts properly. I know loads of people who travel from the UK in July and August. They won't come if the place is still locked down! 😬
some of these republicans will follow their leader no matter what......and apparently willing to risk their lives over it...…..trouble is they want the rest of the country to follow.....guess if they get it they want everyone to have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back