Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, you have no idea what you're talking about, the Confederate Battle Flag (Stars and Bars) IS NOT A RACIST SYMBOL just because a few, and I mean a VERY few groups have used it to signify racism... The cry of "racist" has become a red herring... I fly one on the back of my bike, does that make me "racist"? It's been made apparent that I'm NOT, so get over yourself, Mac...
The battle flag ... I never said the Battle Flag was racist, dildo breath. Can you not READ? The rectangular Stars & Bars become a racist symbol with the hate groups & KKK, you dumb fucker. Hell, you live in Virginia and don't even know your heritage.

Fucking TARDS need to go back to the 1st grade ... start with Dick & Jane books.

I read the chart just fine and its wrong and the implications are wrong. For example, how does the suppression of Voting & Gerrymandering voting districts not apply to restrictions of freedom? I can give you lots of examples of suppression of freedoms that originate from the Right, and the Right simply deny it as they continue to suppress voters rights. Look at what Wisconsin did just THIS week with voter suppression. It now surpasses North Carolina with the most restrictive/suppression of voting rights. That's saying a lot seeing as I live in NC.

That aside, Communism & Fascism mean almost the complete opposite; they can't be on the same side of the chart. Trump's the one wishing to fraud a valid election and install a dictatorship, and the one who slept with a book of Hitler's speeches at his bedside. Republicans are supporting him in that endeavor and just as guilty as Trump for covering his antics up.

You should KNOW the differences of the two .... here, this will help:

So, that stupid chart is View attachment 4564778
Your link is not good, maybe not use that again to highlight the differences between communism and fascism.

In the article, it claimed Stalin was a fascist, but we all know he was a communist. Hitler was a fascist.

How many people did Stalin *******? How many people did Hitler *******? Seem to be really close to me. You can call Republicans nazis when they start killing people by the millions.

The battle flag ... I never said the Battle Flag was racist, dildo breath. Can you not READ? The rectangular Stars & Bars become a racist symbol with the hate groups & KKK, you dumb fucker. Hell, you live in Virginia and don't even know your heritage.

Fucking TARDS need to go back to the 1st grade ... start with Dick & Jane books.
You're incapable of having a decent conversation with anyone, aren't you... I am not going to be ordered to "read" by someone who obviously can't.

You're incapable of having a decent conversation with anyone, aren't you... I am not going to be ordered to "read" by someone who obviously can't.
I can read just fine ... two different flags, two different meanings ... and you can't comprehend that. Sorry you're so ignorant.

I’d say his assailants found the trouble - and - the jury agreed with me.
they wee killed because some young kid came in with his false bravado and trying to push a little and play army.....there is a vid that shows just that....but for whatever reason the judge disallowed it into the trial....there was a lot that the judge disallowed.......that is where the prosecutor got into trouble.....he tried to bring it in anyway..........judge already had his mind made up this kid was not going to jail....and jumped on the prosecutor for bringing up disallowed info

the judge guided that trial just how he wanted

you call it justice....most do not agree with you

Pennsylvania Republicans baffled by Dr. Oz’s Senate bid​

Yes, Dr. Oz is serious about running for the Senate.

It’s a sign of the unsettled nature of the current GOP primary field, which has party insiders alarmed by the absence of a strong candidate in one of the nation’s most important Senate races.

“People are still uneasy about everyone that's there,” said Christopher Nicholas, a longtime Pennsylvania-based GOP consultant. “There’s no 600-pound gorilla” in the race, “let alone an 800-pound gorilla.”

The frontrunner so far, Sean Parnell, has been accused by his estranged wife of domestic violence in a high-profile baby custody case. He has denied the allegations. Less well-known contenders have been knocked within the party as too boring, divisive or inexperienced.

Federal judge says Trump has responsibility for January 6, calling rioter a 'pawn'​

Afederal judge suggested Friday that former President Donald Trump had some responsibility for the January 6 attack on the Capitol and that rioters were pawns provoked into action.

Speaking at sentencing hearing for rioter John Lolos, the judge said rallygoers like him were "called to Washington, DC, by an elected official, prompted to walk to the Capitol by an elected official."

Attempted breach of Ohio county election network draws FBI and state scrutiny​

Federal and state investigators are examining an attempt to breach an Ohio county’s election network that bears striking similarities to an incident in Colorado earlier this year, when government officials helped an outsider gain access to the county voting system in an effort to find fraud.

Data obtained in both instances were distributed at an August “cyber symposium” on election fraud hosted by MyPillow executive Mike Lindell,
an ally of former president Donald Trump who has spent millions of dollars promoting false claims that the 2020 election was rigged.

Buy Firearms and Form Christian Militias': Far Right Reacts to Rittenhouse Verdict​

Following the not guilty verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting case, far-right groups and individuals have started reacting—some celebrating, others calling to take up arms.

For example, on Friday, Gab–the so-called free speech social network that is popular on the far-right–reportedly sent out an email encouraging followers to "buy firearms and form Christian militias," reported Alex Kaplan, a researcher with the watchdog group Media Matters.

Gab, a social media platform known as a haven for white nationalists, has sent users an email newsletter urging them to "buy firearms and form Christian militias as the Bible and our Constitution allows." pic.twitter.com/OPWGxqMkhd

— Alex Kaplan (@AlKapDC) November 19, 2021

A channel for the far-right group, the Proud Boys, on the group chat application Telegram included a commenter writing, "There's still a chance for this country," NPR reported. In another channel, a member wrote, "The left wont stop until their bodied get stacked up like cord wood."

Alex Newhouse, deputy director at the Middlebury Institute's Center on Terrorism, Extremism, and Counterterrorism, told Insider, "Rittenhouse's acquittal has already been adopted as a justification for future violence. Many see it as a blank check to use violence at leftist protests, others see it as a spark in a coming civil or race war."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back