Vote for Mr. Trump why ? Check out please

It's a Bad Day to Be Mitch McConnell

The way I figure it, some dark night very soon, an elite team drawn from the various vote-suppressing bastards in various state houses and state legislatures will slip into Washington and make off with Mitch McConnell, and he never will be seen or heard from again. McConnell's brilliant strategy of stalling the nomination of the best Supreme Court nominee he's likely to get from any Democratic president once again has foiled their best attempts to keep people who don't vote for them from voting for anyone at all. This time, it was Michigan's turn. The balance of the Court has shifted measurably on this and on several other issues, simply because Antonin Scalia is now enjoying a cigar and a porterhouse in Autocrat Heaven. ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9c5797be-ccf3-30c6-9bac-de4e2428f3be/ss_it's-a-bad-day-to-be.html

Never saw folks crybaby like you guys.....let me ask you something....if your so fucking confident that Hillary is going to win why do you and mac keep bitching and moaning about voter supression.

....if your so fucking confident that Hillary is going to win why do you and mac keep bitching and moaning about voter supression.
because the very people that will vote for Hillary... are the ones you people on the right are trying to stop from voting.... think about that just a little!

the right can not run a decent candidate... haven't had one in years.... but they cheat ... rig the elections... lie... slander.... anything they can to get a snake in there that they can get more tax cuts and breaks for the rich... look at fl and the Bush thing last time (I Know HH will have his version of it).... and before that the ******* they pulled on john Kerry and his war record... and before that was the Dukakus thing with the revolving door on prisons.... ALWAYS after we find out it was always a bunch of *******... but doesn't change the out come of the election!

the right has not changed from being corrupt since the Nixon days... just a little more sneaky and corrupt.... hell look at this board... we post things most people know to be correct... and HH will post some kind of fact??? that says otherwise... yet if you research his posts.... most of the time he is full of *******!

if your so fucking confident that Hillary is going to win why do you and mac keep bitching and moaning about voter supression
....You simply Do NOT Get It, do you? Its the principle of the thing, Alanm ... if Republicans, or ANY party is allowed to physically impact the results of voting, then we can quit pretending we're a democratic society ... we can toss that RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW.
....One Person-One Vote .... its our constitutional right that my vote count the same as YOUR vote, or the Koch Brothers vote, or anyone else's vote ... no one's vote counts more or less than any other person's vote. When we allow our Rights To Vote to become corrupted, where will it stop, Alanm? What will be OFF LIMITS? NOTHING!
I honestly feel sorry for you, Alanm, you simply do NOT get it.

When we allow our 2nd amendment to become corrupted
gun7.jpg

the second amendment says you have the right to keep and bear arms... nothing spelled out that covers ...??
besides are you saying you people on the right think that's a fair trade... you keep your guns and we ban those that you don't want to vote from voting?

The President has his finger on the button that would destroy us all would you trust an unbalanced person like TRUMP WITH YOUT LIFE?...I wouldn't

....You simply Do NOT Get It, do you? Its the principle of the thing, Alanm ... if Republicans, or ANY party is allowed to physically impact the results of voting, then we can quit pretending we're a democratic society ... we can toss that RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW.
....One Person-One Vote .... its our constitutional right that my vote count the same as YOUR vote, or the Koch Brothers vote, or anyone else's vote ... no one's vote counts more or less than any other person's vote. When we allow our Rights To Vote to become corrupted, where will it stop, Alanm? What will be OFF LIMITS? NOTHING!
I honestly feel sorry for you, Alanm, you simply do NOT get it.

No. What you dont get is that voter rigging as you call it goes both ways just the fact that you people on the left just blame the right for voter rigging but say nothing about the left baffles me....but it tells me all i need to know aboit the people on the left.

you guys on the right are just to stressed out... your party falling apart.... screwing over everyone but big corps and you are worried it could be you next... even after you supported them..... switch over to the left... sleep better less stress knowing your party is working for you

Nothing like using other peoples donated money to pay off your lawsuits and bribes!

Scrutiny of Trump Foundation deepens

On Tuesday, The Washington Post published tax and legal documents alleging Trump’s foundation spent $258,000 to settle lawsuits that involved Trump’s for-profit businesses. ADVERTISEMENTThe latest allegation comes after Trump's foundation was found to have made an improper $25,000 donation to a group supporting Florida's Attorney General Pam Bondi (R). The Republican also reportedly used foundation money to buy two portraits of himself. The scrutiny of Trump’s foundation is deepening at a time when Hillary ClintonHillary Rodham ClintonOvernight Cybersecurity: Republicans seize on Reddit claims in Clinton probe Cruz: 'My focus is on defeating' Clinton Dems put Wells Fargo in crosshairs MORE is facing allegations from Republicans that the Clinton Foundation was running a corrupt “pay-to-play” operation while she was secretary of State. ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/eedf7eca-e418-37ff-80d3-5793c26e5042/scrutiny-of-trump-foundation.html

Back