Vote for Mr. Trump why ? Check out please

Most Republicans that I know say that they are not Trumplicans and will not be voting for President..I try to inform them that a no vote is a Trump vote but they say they hate them both..

Why does everyone keep saying this? This is such complete and utter bullshit. This is like stating that if a person doesn't ******* Coke than that means they like Pepsi. A vote for Hillary is a vote for Hillary, a vote for Trump, is a vote for Trump, a vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Gary Johnson, and a no vote - isn't a vote for ANYONE. Technically you can't count no-votes becasue it's not a vote!

Please read the following;
https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/FALSE-Not-Voting-For-Hillary-is-a-Vote-For-Trump

th

Most Republicans that I know say that they are not Trumplicans and will not be voting for President..I try to inform them that a no vote is a Trump vote but they say they hate them both..

Its true....i am a rep. and hate them both

Instead of a "my candidate is better than your candidate" mindset, it seems to be more a "your candidate is worse than my candidate" one. Crazy. And sad.

just my opinion... as usual...... but the right has never repaired the economy.... records show that.... and have gone out of their way the past few years to make things worse around here.... and have already stated they plan to obstruct again IF Hillary should make it
but in the past we have had 3 pres that all have biz records... Bush being one..... and under all 3 the economy tanked!..... everytime Trump polls go up the stock market goes down..... big biz is not for trump

just something to think about...... but you all know who I'm for.... so enough said

We could have stopped it during the national convention
from what I heard.... Trump had a few... "strong men" ... in certain areas of the convention where they thought there might be trouble.... if you remember right there was several going to bring it up and it would have been Ryan to let it happen.... but no one said anything... like I said Trump people were in key spots anticipating it
this guy has hired or has about anyone working for him that is ... really no good!

there at the time were several groups that were " never trump".... think Min was one of the states... I was looking for the fireworks.... that never came!

Fuck it......this election has turned our country into a laughing stock.
Actually, it was the arrival of the Tea Party that has made our politics, in general, a laughing stock, along with the passage of Citizens United, which has done nothing but fan the flames and polarized the political system. We really, really do need to get rid of the electoral college, install term & age limits, make all political donations transparent, and kick the lobbyists out of Washington.

Back