Vote for Mr. Trump why ? Check out please

Nothing like using other peoples donated money to pay off your lawsuits and bribes!

Scrutiny of Trump Foundation deepens

On Tuesday, The Washington Post published tax and legal documents alleging Trump’s foundation spent $258,000 to settle lawsuits that involved Trump’s for-profit businesses. ADVERTISEMENTThe latest allegation comes after Trump's foundation was found to have made an improper $25,000 donation to a group supporting Florida's Attorney General Pam Bondi (R). The Republican also reportedly used foundation money to buy two portraits of himself. The scrutiny of Trump’s foundation is deepening at a time when Hillary ClintonHillary Rodham ClintonOvernight Cybersecurity: Republicans seize on Reddit claims in Clinton probe Cruz: 'My focus is on defeating' Clinton Dems put Wells Fargo in crosshairs MORE is facing allegations from Republicans that the Clinton Foundation was running a corrupt “pay-to-play” operation while she was secretary of State. ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/eedf7eca-e418-37ff-80d3-5793c26e5042/scrutiny-of-trump-foundation.html

Dude if we all sat at home all fucking day with nothing better to do but cry about the right and big corporations we could fimd as much bullshit about Hillary as you do about trump but us greedy capitalists are out trying to get rich so we can fuck you guys on the left over.

Dude if we all sat at home all fucking day with nothing better to do but cry about the right and big corporations we could fimd as much bullshit about Hillary as you do about trump but us greedy capitalists are out trying to get rich so we can fuck you guys on the left over.
you are on here every day... and complain about how little your co-workers do.....typical right... one sided!

Besides your man has been complaining for months about crooked Hillary... and starting to look like he might get jail time... but you stick with him... you both think alike!

you are on here every day... and complain about how little your co-workers do.....typical right... one sided!

Besides your man has been complaining for months about crooked Hillary... and starting to look like he might get jail time... but you stick with him... you both think alike!

Yeah i am.....for about as long as it takes to make a post then off again. You....all day long. You obviously never worked in a union shop.

He is not my man and he is not getting jail time...if he does it would be very hypocritical when you have Hillary getting off on everything she as done.

I am a immigrant from India live in California. Many people from India and Pakstan make fun of American people. They say immigrants has more rights than the tax payers. Hillary Clinton pays more attention to illigal immigrant from other country than the American people. Some Vietnamese people show divorce in papers and live together to get money from government. People all over the world are taking advantage of Ameican tax payers. In my opinionHillary does not give a fuck about America she will do any thing to get elected. So people should think deeply and vote for Mr. Trump. If not soon your jobs will be taken over by these law breaking illigal immigrants. We go to sleep don't we lock our doors of course we do. Every country has a border and protected except U.S. So stop being stupid same our country. I love United States but trust me people take full advantage of our stupidity. Any ideas ?

Hillarious exchange on the propaganda media outlet where the woman gets upset about another woman quoting Trump using the word Pussy yet she didn't get upset about Trump using it, 'CLASSIC'.

Watch how Anna (A REPUBLICAN) lets another Republican Trump supporter absolutely have it on National TV. I Love it.

EXCERPT from video: "Will you please stop saying that word? My ******* is listening," said Hughes.

"You know what, Scottie? Don't tell me you're offended when I say 'p---y' but you're not offended when Donald Trump says it. I'm not running for president — he is," she said.

Navarro went on to say that Hughes' taking offense to her quoting Trump but not Trump's quotes was "just absurd."

Trump is not Sorry for those comments, he is only sorry he got caught of being a slimy Bastard.

Hillarious exchange on the propaganda media outlet where the woman gets upset about another woman quoting Trump using the word Pussy yet she didn't get upset about Trump using it, 'CLASSIC'.
Maybe we should send them an invitation to OUR little playground, here ... saying "pussy" would become a biblical word to her after a day or so, HERE. gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

Seems like the Dems picked the worst person they possibly could have, someone that the other side (?) absolutely despises. So the Reps could have picked almost anybody. But what did they go and do????

They go out and pick THEE worst human being that they can possibly find, someone straight from the gutter, and make that person their candidate.

So here's your Fox-News-Worthy News-Flash...BOTH of your parties absolutely SUCK!!!! Times a ZILLION!

We as a nation are literally F***ed in a major-ass serious way and guess whose fault it is? BOTH of you...if there really is a both of you and your stupid parties aren't just playing some sick demented game.

Best thing that could happen? Period? Obama makes himself the actual dictator he's been accused of being for 8 years, steps up to the plate, and ends this bullshit, three-ring-circus sideshow of an election RIGHT EFFING NOW before it's too late!

But that's not going to happen. And so we are doomed. People in the future are certain to look back upon us, scratching their heads in amazement...use us as a lesson on what happens to a great nation when its populace becomes undeniably arrogant, self-absorbed, greedy, controlling, condescending, scape-goating, hate-filled and spiteful. We are way too horrible for any comparison to the way things are shown in the movie "Idiocracy."

Seriously hopeless. So thanks a f***ing Bunch to both sides and your ridiculous constant attempts of one-upmanship!

Seems like the Dems picked the worst person they possibly could have, someone that the other side (?) absolutely despises. So the Reps could have picked almost anybody. But what did they go and do????

They go out and pick THEE worst human being that they can possibly find, someone straight from the gutter, and make that person their candidate.

So here's your Fox-News-Worthy News-Flash...BOTH of your parties absolutely SUCK!!!! Times a ZILLION!

We as a nation are literally F***ed in a major-ass serious way and guess whose fault it is? BOTH of you...if there really is a both of you and your stupid parties aren't just playing some sick demented game.

Best thing that could happen? Period? Obama makes himself the actual dictator he's been accused of being for 8 years, steps up to the plate, and ends this bullshit, three-ring-circus sideshow of an election RIGHT EFFING NOW before it's too late!

But that's not going to happen. And so we are doomed. People in the future are certain to look back upon us, scratching their heads in amazement...use us as a lesson on what happens to a great nation when its populace becomes undeniably arrogant, self-absorbed, greedy, controlling, condescending, scape-goating, hate-filled and spiteful. We are way too horrible for any comparison to the way things are shown in the movie "Idiocracy."

Seriously hopeless. So thanks a f***ing Bunch to both sides and your ridiculous constant attempts of one-upmanship!

I have long since lost faith in government and have realized how stupid and senseless the American people have become. I mean i swear both parties despise anyone with a brain and common sense. they want the most radical riduculous people in government.

So true...neither side wants anything to go well for the American people (or even the entire world) when the other side (are they actually really, truly two "different" sides?) are the ones putting forth any proposal. Both parties would rather things go badly for us all than for the other side to look good...at any cost. Sort of like the worst managers that a company could hire. And when one party looks good, they're not actually really looking good, they're simply looking less worse than the other guy...for the moment.

The way things are going, we won't have to worry about building any sort of walls. Wise folks will be attempting to get while the getting's good and the rest of the world will contribute to a fund to build a wall in a futile attempt to contain us, i'm of a mind.

So sad that so much potential is getting flushed down the toilette. Orwell could not have fathomed this. This stuff makes ******* Farm and 1984 seem like Dr. Seuss!

you got that right!
Not that I didn't think she can and will do the job... because she is far more than qualified.... but what I didn't want was all the "history" she brought with her.... the right has a pure hate for her and always has!
I though all that would probably put a republican in the white house..... but.... what did they do... of course they have been steadily killing the party for years.... but Trump pretty much finished them off.... shows they have no morale's... scruples...and that the religious right is not really that religious!
plus with them having control of gov for the past few years and doing NOTHING....they have serious issues

We in Australia are sick of hearing your long drawn out

we here in Australia are sick of your long drawn out political bullshit our elections go for about 3 months thank God get over it

Ours are a long drawn out circus....always have been but this election year is worse.

The last eight years have been a nightmare. President Obama has done nothing except create a disaster. More like a tsunami of wreckage. Do people even noticed (Obama-care) is the most Incomprehensible fuck-up of the century. Plan to pay the most expensive health care coverage on the face of this earth. Vote for Hillary and let the tsunami ******* wave continue. Open your eyes people!! It's the end of Obama's term & everybody's about to ******* each other. I'm talking, innner city communities. Not to mention our political parties are at each others throats. Terrorism on our land. (The American people are under a strong deception by our government) Hillary Clinton, doesn't care about the American people. All she cares about is MONEY. Not to mention she always points out the differences in people & not the similarities. Fund raising millions of dollars for the Haitian people to build new homes. All they did was go there & throw some nails & wood on the ground & left. The money went to her campaign (it comes out of my pocket & your pocket) vote wisely my friends. THIS IS IT!!!

It's just who he runs with... hell he is one step from there himself.... walking into the dressing room at Miss Teen USA

Trump U staff included ******* trafficker, baby molester
Donald Trump says he hand-picked only the best to teach success at Trump University. But dozens of those hired by the company had checkered pasts — including serious financial problems and even convictions for an addictive white substance trafficking or baby *******, an Associated Press investigation has found.

The AP identified 107 people listed as speakers and staff on more than 21,000 pages of customer-satisfaction surveys the Republican presidential nominee has released as part of his defense against three lawsuits.

Trump and his attorneys have said repeatedly that the surveys show the overwhelming majority of participants were satisfied. However, the suits allege his namesake real-estate seminars were a massive fraud designed to "upsell" students into buying course packages costing as much as $35,000.

As a candidate, Trump has said he will run the U.S. government like he runs his businesses. So his past hiring practices could offer insight into how a President Trump might fill scores of key federal positions.

Some names from the surveys were too common to narrow down to individuals, but AP used online resumes, court filings and other public records to piece together detailed background checks on 68 former Trump staffers. The results could complicate Trump's legal defense that his Trump University "apprentices" got the top-flight instructors and mentors they paid for.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-u-...ficker-baby-molester-173925535--election.html

Back