Vote for Mr. Trump why ? Check out please

ID-laws.jpg

Some states like virginia require a photo ID.....i think like only 8 states require a photo ID....where i live nothing....

i think like only 8 states require a photo ID....where i live nothing
we don't have to have a photo ID but you have to be able to prove who you are..... but here they haven't really messed with any voting places... most of the time when you go in.. it is the same elderly people working there... about 6 of them.... and they kind of know you anyway... so sometimes I show nothing..... but like I said here you can only vote in one place.... iowa was pretty much the same thing... when you paid your property taxes... they automatically sent you a little yellow voter ID... no picture or anything... but if asked you just showed it

I don't have a problem with a voter ID of some kind... and the way they do it here and in Iowa seems fair enough... I know they are screwing around in Mac's state.... but I don't think any state can be as bad and as rigged as Fl... or Az.

well Okl not really that enforced... maybe in some areas I don't know.. I know in mine if one of them recognize you... nothing they just check your name off and hand you a sheet... couple friends of mine say same in their area.... with them putting all the names/address in the ledger and most of the stations are run by elderly and run the same station every time...everyone knows everyone kind of... but I'm sure in the bigger cities probably not the case.... I have a friend... retired... and she works at one... same one everytime... picks up 3 or 4 days pay for doing it... they have to go to some class for a couple hours a few days prior.... and check and make sure everything ready where she will be handling it

this guy is about as corrupt as they come.......

Donald Trump’s $25,000 campaign contribution to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi (R) was problematic for all sorts of reasons, and if the Republican presidential hopeful was counting on the controversy fading away, he’s likely to be disappointed.

On Monday, for example, Trump told reporters he “never” spoke to Bondi, a claim that contradicted evidence that the Florida A.G. had personally reached out to Trump about a political donation. Yesterday, the presidential candidate clarified matters, conceding he did speak to Bondi, but not about her possible investigation into “Trump University.”

Last night, the Huffington Post reported some additional details about the simmering controversy, including a March 2014 event in which Trump opened his Palm Beach resort, Mar-a-Lago, for a Bondi fundraiser at a generous price.

Trump, whose personal foundation had given $25,000 to a pro-Bondi group the previous fall, did not write a check to the attorney general that night. But by hosting her at Mar-a-Lago and bringing in some of his own high-profile Florida contacts, he provided her campaign with a nice financial boost. […]

The use of Mar-a-Lago alone was a donation of some value. Space at the resort is expensive to rent. Trump has charged his own presidential campaign roughly $140,000 an event for use of the resort. In contrast, the Republican Party of Florida paid only $4,855.65 for the Bondi fundraiser, cutting a check on March 25, 2014.

Even the New York Times, which has conspicuously avoided reporting on this story, has broken its silence, publishing a news article and an editorial this morning. The latter argued, among other things, “there’s little doubt” that Trump and Bondi “abused the public trust.”

With these details in mind, consider this timeline of events:

* Late August 2013: Bondi reached out to Trump, seeking financial support for her 2014 re-election campaign in Florida.

* Sept. 13, 2013: Bondi’s AG office acknowledged that it was investigating fraud allegations against “Trump University.”

* Sept. 17, 2013: Trump’s charitable foundation, which is legally prohibited from donating to political campaigns, cut a $25,000 check for a group supporting Bondi’s campaign.

* Oct. 15, 2013: Bondi’s office reversed course and said it wasn’t pursuing allegations made against “Trump University.”

* March 2014: Trump offered Bondi’s re-election campaign a generous deal while renting out his resort in Palm Beach.

Trump’s operation later paid a fine to the IRS for the improper campaign donation – which had been misreported to the tax agency.

Keep in mind, there’s more than one angle to this controversy. The first has to do with the accounting: Trump used his foundation to make a donation that violated federal tax law. That’s not good.

The second is the allegation that this is a straightforward “pay-for-play” scandal: Trump wanted to influence the Florida Attorney General’s office, the accusation goes, so he cut a generous check, and received the exact benefit he wanted.

Trump has been quite candid in his explanations for why he made so many political contributions to so many candidates and office-holders. “I’ve given to everybody,” he boasted earlier this year. “When I want something I get it. When I call, they kiss my ass. “It’s true. They kiss my ass.”

Trump added at a debate last year, “I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me.”

So the question in the Bondi controversy is obvious: was his $25,000 contribution an investment to an official he “needed something from”?

hell actually if you think about it.... just a typical republican!

this guy is about as corrupt as they come.......

Donald Trump’s $25,000 campaign contribution to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi (R) was problematic for all sorts of reasons, and if the Republican presidential hopeful was counting on the controversy fading away, he’s likely to be disappointed.

On Monday, for example, Trump told reporters he “never” spoke to Bondi, a claim that contradicted evidence that the Florida A.G. had personally reached out to Trump about a political donation. Yesterday, the presidential candidate clarified matters, conceding he did speak to Bondi, but not about her possible investigation into “Trump University.”

Last night, the Huffington Post reported some additional details about the simmering controversy, including a March 2014 event in which Trump opened his Palm Beach resort, Mar-a-Lago, for a Bondi fundraiser at a generous price.

Trump, whose personal foundation had given $25,000 to a pro-Bondi group the previous fall, did not write a check to the attorney general that night. But by hosting her at Mar-a-Lago and bringing in some of his own high-profile Florida contacts, he provided her campaign with a nice financial boost. […]

The use of Mar-a-Lago alone was a donation of some value. Space at the resort is expensive to rent. Trump has charged his own presidential campaign roughly $140,000 an event for use of the resort. In contrast, the Republican Party of Florida paid only $4,855.65 for the Bondi fundraiser, cutting a check on March 25, 2014.

Even the New York Times, which has conspicuously avoided reporting on this story, has broken its silence, publishing a news article and an editorial this morning. The latter argued, among other things, “there’s little doubt” that Trump and Bondi “abused the public trust.”

With these details in mind, consider this timeline of events:

* Late August 2013: Bondi reached out to Trump, seeking financial support for her 2014 re-election campaign in Florida.

* Sept. 13, 2013: Bondi’s AG office acknowledged that it was investigating fraud allegations against “Trump University.”

* Sept. 17, 2013: Trump’s charitable foundation, which is legally prohibited from donating to political campaigns, cut a $25,000 check for a group supporting Bondi’s campaign.

* Oct. 15, 2013: Bondi’s office reversed course and said it wasn’t pursuing allegations made against “Trump University.”

* March 2014: Trump offered Bondi’s re-election campaign a generous deal while renting out his resort in Palm Beach.

Trump’s operation later paid a fine to the IRS for the improper campaign donation – which had been misreported to the tax agency.

Keep in mind, there’s more than one angle to this controversy. The first has to do with the accounting: Trump used his foundation to make a donation that violated federal tax law. That’s not good.

The second is the allegation that this is a straightforward “pay-for-play” scandal: Trump wanted to influence the Florida Attorney General’s office, the accusation goes, so he cut a generous check, and received the exact benefit he wanted.

Trump has been quite candid in his explanations for why he made so many political contributions to so many candidates and office-holders. “I’ve given to everybody,” he boasted earlier this year. “When I want something I get it. When I call, they kiss my ass. “It’s true. They kiss my ass.”

Trump added at a debate last year, “I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me.”

So the question in the Bondi controversy is obvious: was his $25,000 contribution an investment to an official he “needed something from”?

hell actually if you think about it.... just a typical republican!

Actually he is a Democrat....and the hypocrisy is thick when your candidate is Hillary.

For all of Mac's doing cartwheels, whining about voter suppression, shortened days of in person, same day register, no ID, in person voting.....well the voting begins today. North Carolina absentee balloting begins today...earlier than any other state. Hard to have any sympathy for the people of NC over "voter suppression" if they can't manage to vote in the TWO MONTHS of early absentee voting they are given!

North Carolina absentee balloting begins today...earlier than any other state. Hard to have any sympathy for the people of NC over "voter suppression" if they can't manage to vote in the TWO MONTHS of early absentee voting they are given
You see, h-h, you simply REFUSE to look at the big picture of things. As much as I've explained it, you have your one track of thought here to protect your conservative view of things. It is about one party (wouldn't make any difference which party) implementing laws & rules to specifically IMPACT the voting results in their favor. Its one party that decides that my vote is or isn't of value simply because of HOW or WHO I vote for. Its the principle that NO controlling party should be able to take away one's opportunity to vote; but, that's what is happening. You say the "absentee voting" starts earliest in NC ... in general, the Republicans found that absentee voting favored their party because NC is a military state with 5 military bases here (overseas & military), thus is the reason they did not cut back on early voting.

Last edited:
h-h ... think of it this way. If Democrats/liberals held the NC general assembly, and decided that polling locations should remain open an additional 2 weeks in the inner cities, but, polling locations outside the city limits close 2 weeks early ... you can bet your ass a lot of Republicans would be raising hell about it.

It's not about Voter Fraud, you imbeciles ... its about Voter Suppression.

You can continue dancing around with your BS forever, but eliminating options like voting locations, days, hours ... not allowing on-campus registration & voting, eliminating party-line voting, etc ... have NOTHING TO DO with curbing voter fraud other than by creating long voting lines and thus discouraging people to vote.

Go ahead, and LIE to yourselves, but your PISSING DOWN OUR BACKS and trying to tell us its RAIN ain't working anymore ... the federal courts are starting to step in and say ...
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

If this is the methods your party has to implement to get itself voted INTO office, you're voting for the wrong party, because when it becomes their advantage to SCREW YOU to win (regardless of who you are or how much money you make) ... they WILL screw you too ... you have no other value to them. Its not about what's RIGHT .... the party of the Republicans has become corrupt throughout itself. It needs FIXING.

h-h ... think of it this way. If Democrats/liberals held the NC general assembly, and decided that polling locations should remain open an additional 2 weeks in the inner cities, but, polling locations outside the city limits close 2 weeks early ... you can bet your ass a lot of Republicans would be raising hell about it.
Mac, All the people in your state have the same amount of time to vote, regardless of where they live, what party they support etc. etc. All those people you're so worried about have TWO MONTHS to vote starting today. How much damn time does it take you to vote for christ's sake????

You keep whining about early in person voting (requiring no ID of course) being reduced from 17 to 10 days. Again, everyone has the same time either way. How much F'ing time does it take? Why is 17 days OK but 10 days not? Why not 30 days of in person, no ID voting? Hell, why not start the voting Nov 9 2016 for the next presidential election...you know Nov 3rd 2020 is just around the corner....wouldn't want any of your people to be disenfranchised because they couldn't bother to get to the polls in time!

Mac, All the people in your state have the same amount of time to vote, regardless of where they live, what party they support etc. etc
HH you just refuse to believe that your party IS trying to suppress the vote... I have posted % different articles in the past few days from different state where it is being done.... hell even posted something on Texas losing their case in the courts and just got caught STILL doing it.... and in Ohio... where a walk from the poor community to the nearest voting place takes 90 minutes

It's just a fact and some of you old hardliners like you and 2bi... just refuse to admit trickle down doesn't work.... so rather than make changes to your party and face the facts... you try to prevent anyone from voting that doesn't vote your way!
If I remember right after Romney lost... with his comment about not being able to help a percentage of people... your party said they were going to make some changes and go after the minority vote.... the one you have this year makes Romney look like a saint!

You see, h-h, you simply REFUSE to look at the big picture of things. As much as I've explained it, you have your one track of thought here to protect your conservative view of things. It is about one party (wouldn't make any difference which party) implementing laws & rules to specifically IMPACT the voting results in their favor. Its one party that decides that my vote is or isn't of value simply because of HOW or WHO I vote for. Its the principle that NO controlling party should be able to take away one's opportunity to vote; but, that's what is happening. You say the "early voting" starts earliest in NC ... in general, the Republicans found that early voting favored their party because NC is a military state with 5 military bases here (overseas & military), thus is the reason they did not cut back on early voting.

He has a point....you still have 2 months basically to vote. Your now complaining early voting favors Republicans....jesus dude come on.....how about Republicans just dont vote at all in NC....would that make you happy

No we would just get our ass to the polls in the time we had.....if voting was important to us.

It's a Bad Day to Be Mitch McConnell

The way I figure it, some dark night very soon, an elite team drawn from the various vote-suppressing bastards in various state houses and state legislatures will slip into Washington and make off with Mitch McConnell, and he never will be seen or heard from again. McConnell's brilliant strategy of stalling the nomination of the best Supreme Court nominee he's likely to get from any Democratic president once again has foiled their best attempts to keep people who don't vote for them from voting for anyone at all. This time, it was Michigan's turn. The balance of the Court has shifted measurably on this and on several other issues, simply because Antonin Scalia is now enjoying a cigar and a porterhouse in Autocrat Heaven. ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9c5797be-ccf3-30c6-9bac-de4e2428f3be/ss_it's-a-bad-day-to-be.html

Back