Vote for Mr. Trump why ? Check out please

Mac, as bad as trump is and he does not have my vote being an intelligent guy you cannot be real happy about the democratic side of things, i mean Hillary or Bernie Sanders!
No I'm not; I was tremendously disappointed when our VP Biden didn't run for POTUS; I understood his grieving process over his *******'s death and all, but his ******* was wanting him to run for POTUS and his *******'s death should have been used as a catalyst to encourage & motivate Biden to run; the Democrats did a very poor job in doing that.

That said, this country needs someone experienced in politics and overseas relationships. None of the GOP candidates, especially Donald Trump, have that experience. Hillary Clinton, particularly, has that rapport with our allies.

What is happening in our political system, however, can be directly blamed on the GOP, and the Tea Party radicals particularly. Their goal being to put the US economy in a position to ******* the US to have to make radical changes. The GOP party is a disaster and now their problems are going to spill over into the entire US. Again, they need to totally restructure the party, re-connect with voters, establish a new platform, and kick the TeaBags out of their party; make them run independently.

As I've said many times, here, I have issues with the Democratic party, but NOTHING compares to the problems/issues the current GOP is bringing to the country.

Last edited:
Not sure your issues with the tea party. I mean they want for the most part to follow the constitution.....smaller government, less taxes, less intrusion by government into the private sector....etc...etc. seems like pretty sensible. What dont you like about them?

Not sure your issues with the tea party ... What dont you like about them?
Alanm, you're playing that 'naive' act on me that many conservatives play when they try to act innocent of issues they, themselves, have created. This entire fiasco with the Republican party can mostly be laid on the Tea Party, but you ask what issues I, personally, have with them,so I'll tell you:
  1. "Trickle Down Economics" - how many times have I talked about this in this forum? Their desire to continue cutting taxes for the wealthy, and using their slogan 'making government smaller' as their smoke and mirrors to dismantling public programs.
  2. Their desire to deregulate Wall Street
  3. Privatization of Social Security & Medicare
  4. Dismantlement of the ACA with no intent to provide an alternative
  5. Their resistance to separation of Church & State - contrary to belief, this country was NOT founded on Christianity and legislation shouldn't be built around the principles of Christian belief & principles
  6. Their stand on abortion rights & same sex marriage rights
  7. Cuts in environment safety programs
  8. Reluctance/resistance to depart from fossil fuels to cleaner energy alternatives
  9. Support of "more guns" and less NRA regulations
  10. Their obstructionist, anti-government attitude/government shutdowns, putting party & personal interests over national interests
  11. Refusal to negotiate a balanced spending cuts: new revenue approach to resolving the Nat'l Debt & Deficit
  12. Their cumulative signing of the Grover Norquist "Pledge"
  13. Their representatives .. Koch Bros, Jim DeMint, Glenn Beck
  14. Their racist, paranoia dislike of black Americans
  15. Their Bully Pullpit approach and disenfranchisement/sell out of mainstream Republicans
Are THESE enough or are you wanting more, because I have more. Like "Lyin' Cruz 'theatrics'", and the Tea Party's machismo acts of stupidity costing the country billions & billions of dollars. Their over-involvement in political action committees and personal money-collective strategies.

As far as I'm concerned, they are 90% of what's wrong with the Republican Party NOW ... and mainstream Republicans are afraid of them because of their magnitude involvement with Koch Bro/American Heritage money. The Republican Party has been pushed so far RIGHT that most Americans can not associate with them anymore.

The non-compromising Tea Party IS the PROBLEM ... and this thing with being constitutionalists!? They're ONLY constitutionalists when its convenient for them to be so.

Last edited:
Alanm, you're playing that 'naive' act on me that many conservatives play when they try to act innocent of issues they, themselves, have created. This entire fiasco with the Republican party can mostly be laid on the Tea Party, but you ask what issues I, personally, have with them,so I'll tell you:
  1. "Trickle Down Economics" - how many times have I talked about this in this forum? Their desire to continue cutting taxes for the wealthy, and using their slogan 'making government smaller' as their smoke and mirrors to dismantling public programs.
  2. Their desire to deregulate Wall Street
  3. Privatization of Social Security & Medicare
  4. Dismantlement of the ACA with no intent to provide an alternative
  5. Their resistance to separation of Church & State - contrary to belief, this country was NOT founded on Christianity and legislation shouldn't be built around the principles of Christian belief & principles
  6. Their stand on abortion rights & same sex marriage rights
  7. Cuts in environment safety programs
  8. Reluctance/resistance to depart from fossil fuels to cleaner alternatives
  9. Support of "more guns" and less NRA regulations
  10. Their obstructionist, anti-government attitude/government shutdowns, putting party & personal interests over national interests
  11. Refusal to negotiate a balanced spending cuts: new revenue approach to resolving the Nat'l Debt & Deficit
  12. Their cumulative signing of the Grover Norquist "Pledge"
  13. Their representatives .. Koch Bros, Jim DeMint, Glenn Beck
  14. Their racist, paranoia dislike of black Americans
  15. Their Bully Pullpit approach and disenfranchisement/sell out of mainstream Republicans
Are THESE enough or are you wanting more, because I have more. Like "Lyin' Cruz 'theatrics'", and the Tea Party's machismo acts of stupidity costing the country billions & billions of dollars. Their over-involvement in political action committees and personal money-collective strategies.

As far as I'm concerned, they are 90% of what's wrong with the Republican Party NOW ... and mainstream Republicans are afraid of them because of their magnitude involvement with Koch Bro/American Heritage money. The Republican Party has been pushed so far RIGHT that most Americans can not associate with them anymore.

The Tea Party IS the PROBLEM ... and this thing with being constitutionalists!? They're ONLY constitutionalists when its convenient for them to be so.
Not only do i disagree with just about everything you have listed, you have just described the democratic party. So of course thats whats wrong with the republican party in your opinion but if they changed their beliefs on those topics they would be democrats

Really, now? Supply Side Economics a Democratic "ploy"? Privatization of social security & medicare? Dismantlement of ACA? etc etc If you see that list above as Democrat objectives, you're very misinformed.
And what really is funny, but not the least surprising, is you have one of the "bobble heads" nodding agreement with you when I know he knows you're wrong. Just shows how much dislike he has for liberals.
Look, if you're serious here, I'd just prefer we just not start a "back & forth"; you asked me, and I told you. There's no use discussing this if you're in denial of your own party's objectives ... believe what you wish!
pic_word-Goodbye.jpg

Last edited:
Really, now? Supply Side Economics a Democratic "ploy"? Privatization of social security & medicare? Dismantlement of ACA? etc etc If you see that list above as Democrat objectives, you're very misinformed.
And want really is funny, but not the least surprising, is you have one of the "bobble heads" nodding agreement with you when I know he knows you're wrong. Just shows how much dislike he has for liberals.
Look, if you're serious here, I'd just prefer we just not start a "back & forth"; you asked me, and I told you. There's no use discussing this if you're in denial of your own party's objectives ... believe what you wish!
View attachment 836281

Chi|dish - but if you must know, the like doesn't necessarily mean I agree with the entire statement, but in agreement that IF the GOP changed their views on those stand points - they would in deed be Democrats. Don't flatter yourself.

... in agreement that IF the GOP changed their views on those stand points - they would in deed be Democrats. Don't flatter yourself.
Then, either, his last post was unclear and poorly written, or, you've chosen to agree with his statement that "Not only do i disagree with just about everything you have listed, you have just described the democratic party" and that long list of directives I listed for him. Either way, I'm not about to waste more of my limited time on this site trading barbs back and forth with ill-informed posters who are simply frustrated with the stupidities of their own, fragmented party.

Then, either, his last post was unclear and poorly written, or, you've chosen to agree with his statement that "Not only do i disagree with just about everything you have listed, you have just described the democratic party" and that long list of directives I listed for him. Either way, I'm not about to waste more of my limited time on this site trading barbs back and forth with ill-informed posters who are simply frustrated with the stupidities of their own, fragmented party.

No, I just told you what I liked about his last post - sorry you can not grasp that concept. Your arrogance tells you I liked his comment just to poke at you but in reality it had NOTHING to do with you, get over yourself and leave me alone - I'll like comments that I choose whether your involved in the conversation or not.

And want really is funny, but not the least surprising, is you have one of the "bobble heads" nodding agreement with you when I know he knows you're wrong. Just shows how much dislike he has for liberals.
View attachment 836281
I really didnt think it was that difficult to figure out but the opposite of everything you have listed is a democrat...hence not dismantelling the AcA...democrat, less guns and more gun regulations...democrat....you get the picture mac.

Tolerant-liberals-meme.jpg

I really didnt think it was that difficult to figure out but the opposite of everything you have listed is a democrat ...hence not dismantelling the AcA...democrat, less guns and more gun regulations...democrat....you get the picture mac.
.....Then you should have said that instead of what you said, Alanm. I wasn't trying to be smart with you. Your original question was ...
What dont you like about them?
And when I gave you the list of WHATS, you responded ...
Not only do i disagree with just about everything you have listed, you have just described the democratic party.
......You disagreed with what I listed, I assumed you were denying those were Tea Party directives. Afterall, that was the original question; Why I don't like the Tea Party. Maybe a good creative writing course would be good for you.
.....There's no point in our going back and forth with these topics ... you and the "bobble head twins" should discuss the directives of the Tea Party all you want ... I've made my points on practically all of them and my mind won't be changed, particularly on "Trickle Down", abortion, gun regulations, and privatization of SS & Medicare. Problem is, Republicans know their positions on many of those topics are not popular with the majorities, thus they suppress & rig voting, then look everyone in the eyes and say its to stop "voter fraud". No thanks ... don't want them or need 'em !
pic_DrinkTheKool-Aid.jpg

Last edited:
.....Then you should have said that instead of what you said, Alanm. I wasn't trying to be smart with you. Your original question was ...

And when I gave you the list of WHATS, you responded ...

......You disagreed with what I listed, I assumed you were denying those were Tea Party directives. Afterall, that was the original question; Why I don't like the Tea Party. Maybe a good creative writing course would be good for you.
.....There's no point in our going back and forth with these topics ... you and the "bobble head twins" should discuss the directives of the Tea Party all you want ... I've made my points on practically all of them and my mind won't be changed, particularly on "Trickle Down", abortion, gun regulations, and privatization of SS & Medicare. Problem is, Republicans know their positions on many of those topics are not popular with the majorities, thus they suppress & rig voting, then look everyone in the eyes and say its to stop "voter fraud". No thanks ... don't want them or need 'em !
View attachment 837171
Omg.....did you just go to voter fraud...come on mac if you do you better include the left cause it goes both ways.

Privatization of ss and medicare....why do you assume the government can do it better....really with all the upstanding honest politicians in washington..yeah right....you must have the special kool aid.

I wont even get into gun regulations....we have more than enough on the books...what we dont have is a population that has respect for one another, a decent family structure, or a mentality that nobody owes me anything and that i need to work for what i want. If we had that then we wouldnt need any more fucking gun regulations.

Instead we have ******* growing up with no or a single parent, no respect for each other or adults, they dont put any effort in school and dont give a ******* and then think the world owes them something....what a surprise when they get into the real world and turn to violence often with a gun to get what they want.

Last edited:
Pay-2.jpg

Guns aren't the problem. People are the problem. How about we spend a bit more attention to getting people the mental help they need - or targeting the REAL issues rather than the Symptom. (Health care reform my ass) The US has the highest in mental health problems and we are still going after an inanimate object.

Some people just can't respond without using threats, insults or innuendoes.

Pay-2.jpg

Guns aren't the problem. People are the problem. How about we spend a bit more attention to getting people need - or targeting the REAL issues rather than the Symptom. (Health care reform my ass) The US has the highest in mental health problems and we are still going after an inanimate object.

Some people just can't respond without using threats, insults or innuendoes.
YES!!!! Exactly right.

Back