Vote for Mr. Trump why ? Check out please

Raj ... you better wake up and smell the coffee, my friend ... Republicans change the rules ALL the time to WIN ... Win At All Cost. Your VOTE means nothing to the party; they'll rig the voting to WIN; been doing that for 8 years with State elections against Democrats. Paul Ryan is following the same "denial" playbook he used when he was being elected to become Speaker.
As far as ISIS is concerned, it just shows that the Republicans have succeeded in doing what they do best ... installing fear in the voters THEN representing themselves as the SOLUTION to the threat they created.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/04/...resident-secret-donor-meeting-ignit/21342250/
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/11/u...candidate-wages-a-parallel-campaign.html?_r=0
Republicans AND Democrats change the rules all the time to win at all cost. You just like to focus on the republicans.

Bernie STOMPED Hillary in Wyoming, with a 12 point margin in the actual vote of the people. But the democrat party doesn't give a ******* about that....so Hillary walked out of the state with 11 delegates to Bernie's 7.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/10/rigged-bernie-wins-wyoming-hillary-leaves-with-more-delegates/

Raj ... you better wake up and smell the coffee, my friend ... Republicans change the rules ALL the time to WIN ... Win At All Cost. Your VOTE means nothing to the party; they'll rig the voting to WIN; been doing that for 8 years with State elections against Democrats. Paul Ryan is following the same "denial" playbook he used when he was being elected to become Speaker.
As far as ISIS is concerned, it just shows that the Republicans have succeeded in doing what they do best ... installing fear in the voters THEN representing themselves as the SOLUTION to the threat they created.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/04/...resident-secret-donor-meeting-ignit/21342250/
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/11/u...candidate-wages-a-parallel-campaign.html?_r=0
But that's the reason why people come to United States if you give the power to these kind of leaders then what is the difference between democracy and dictatorship ? It should depend on the people who they want to vote for not to the party otherwise we will end up with corrupt government like Indian and other countries. I respect Sentor Sanders but he has no plan to deal with ISIS. You are right the party can choose the nominee but they can't ******* the people to vote for that nominee. The party is not above the people or voters ! I will vote who ever I want to vote for and I don't take orders from these so-called party leaders.

I still don't understand why some people hate Mr. Trump ? All he said was ''temporary ban on Muslims'' . Don't we lock our door at night ! So we should also have borders otherwise there is no end (illegals will keep coming ). But Mr. Trump is right people do make fun of Ameican immigration law in India for sure because I am from India. Other countries may be doing the same .

Maybe you should go back to India if you care so much about what Indians think.

You clearly don't understand we're Americans and we don't care what stinky Indians think with that curry smell that permeates everywhere. Ever try to sell a house that had an Indian family there? You can't because it smells so fucking bad, need to open the windows for like 5 years before it's habitable again.

Lets face it, you're a racist. You've grown up admiring white people since they were able to control you and your ancestors and just ******* anyone they didn't like.

We live in a different world and you don't like it.

The first part about being an American is WE DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU THINK. IT'S OUR LIFE AND OUR COUNTRY. WHO ARE YOU TO COME INTO AMERICA AND LECTURE US. If we cared about what the rest of the world thought, we'd have changed to the metric system but we haven't and we will not.

GO BACK TO INDIA you pathetic excuse of a human being and get a job there.

You clearly don't understand we're Americans and we don't care what stinky Indians think with that curry smell that permeates everywhere. Ever try to sell a house that had an Indian family there? You can't because it smells so fucking bad, need to open the windows for like 5 years before it's habitable again.

*Calls some guy racist (without giving a single shred of evidence of course).
*Then proceeds to be racist to him (for no reason whatsoever)
lol .

I'd ask what it feels to be a hypocrite, but you are probably too stupid to know what that means.

Maybe you should take your own advice and leave the native Americans land? It's no more your country than it is his. You are both foreigners to America. You more so seeing as how you seem to think you can police what people can or can't say, What's more unamerican that that?

Spot on with the whole Americans don't care what anyone else thinks. Americans are known the world over for ignorance. Let me guess you typed that from your pickup truck wearing your wifebeater while listening to country music and screwing aunt Maureen, all while shouting "murica's number one!!!"

Lets face it, you're a racist. You've grown up admiring white people since they were able to control you and your ancestors and just ******* anyone they didn't like.

We live in a different world and you don't like it.

The first part about being an American is WE DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU THINK. IT'S OUR LIFE AND OUR COUNTRY. WHO ARE YOU TO COME INTO AMERICA AND LECTURE US. If we cared about what the rest of the world thought, we'd have changed to the metric system but we haven't and we will not.

GO BACK TO INDIA you pathetic excuse of a human being and get a job there.

@Jyaku - you are banned for 2 days to cool off (penalty box for fighting dirty).
Please keep your arguments/statements on the issues and facts and don't direct unnecessary personal demeaning attacks against others.

Disagreements are expected but Raj did not go hitting you below the belt. You've also been warned and next offense will be a permanent ban.

Last edited:
You look at the TOTAL experience of all 3 GOP candidates ... add them all together and you still don't come close to the experience of either Democratic candidate. I'm sorry, but I use to have SOME respect for the Republican party, but this is just ridiculous that THESE are the BEST the Republicans have to run. And THESE are the ONES that Republicans want to represent the highest and most powerful and influential job in the world? There's GOT to be a conspiracy tied to all this. Where are the qualified Republicans? There are some good Republicans ... why won't they step up?
Where are qualified democrats? Hillary only accomplish meant is being a woman if that counts. Bernie is living in a story land nothing is free someone has to pay for it. Cruz is just another dirtbag politician. Trump is far from perfect but at least hes honest an a smart business man unlike the other 3. Im sorry im so sick of every politician right now id fire them all. I don't really want to talk politics on this site but stop watching cnn and networks they kiss there but and do some research about hillary shes a fraud an a terrible person.

Welcome to b2w, muscles. I'm going to take your post as a 'joke' ... surely you're not serious, here. I strongly suggest you do a little research before questioning the qualifications of any candidate. Maybe a little visit to Wikipedia would do you good?
Where are qualified democrats? Hillary only accomplish meant is being a woman if that counts. Bernie is living in a story land nothing is free someone has to pay for it. Cruz is just another dirtbag politician.
Bernie Sanders:
  • US Senator (2007-current)
  • US House of Representatives (1990-2006)
  • Chairman of Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs (2013-2015)
  • Mayor of Burlington, VT. (3 terms)
Hillary Clinton:
  • Secretary of State (2009-2013)
  • US Senator (2001-2009)
  • Tons of committees (Ark. Public Schools reform 1983-1992), (Ark. Advocate for Children & Families), graduate of Yale, 1st female partner to Rose Law Firm
Now, research the political backgrounds of the GOP candidates. Add them ALL TOGETHER ... match the political qualifications of either of the candidates above.
Trump is far from perfect but at least hes honest an a smart business man unlike the other 3. Im sorry im so sick of every politician right now id fire them all.
gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif ...."honesty" is too big of a word for Trump to understand. He's a vulture capitalist, muscles ... vulture capitalists are one of the major problems with capitalism today ... along with crony capitalism.
I don't really want to talk politics on this site but stop watching cnn and networks they kiss there but and do some research about hillary shes a fraud an a terrible person.
No one's ****** you to come to this political thread, and its why it is set off to itself. I can appreciate your frustration with politics, however. Let me ask, how many times have you written your congressman? Do you even know WHO your congressman is and HOW to write to him/her? Unless you've taken part in the political processes, you shouldn't sit on the sidelines and bitch & moan about what our representatives in Washington are doing. GET INVOLVED ... know what your elected officials are supporting/opposing, and if they're not doing their jobs, write them, vote against them, put up opposing candidate's yard signs next time he/she runs for office. Do SOMETHING other than whine about what I post or others post!
And please don't tell me WHAT to watch on TV. As a matter of fact, I might tune into CNN 1-2 hours a week, total!
pic_nickelsworth.jpg pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats you can read there flyer! What have they done for the middle class? Military? Why are all our jobs going over seas? Why are we not guarding our boards? Im middle class and come from a military family all i see is our vets being treated like *******,my health care double, democrats using fear an mean names if you don't see there views. Look at our nation debt an the future there generation left us. Your entitled to your view thanks to the 1st amendment but i just strongly disagree that there qualified to run our country an uphold the constitution.

Last edited:
Your entitled to your view thanks to the 1st amendment but i just strongly disagree that there qualified to run our country an uphold the constitution.
NO ONE with great qualifications will step up! can't blame them... look at what the election process has turned into... big money/lies/etc a normal person wants no part of that

@Jyaku - you are banned for 2 days to cool off (penalty box for fighting dirty).
Please keep your arguments/statements on the issues and facts and don't direct unnecessary personal demeaning attacks against others.

Disagreements are expected but Raj did not go hitting you below the belt. You've also been warned and next offense will be a permanent ban.

I haven't laughed so hard in years.

This is a dude who wants us to vote for someone who isn't politically correct yet reports me for not being politically correct. Oh the hypocrisy.

Sounds very much like Tila Tequila syndrome: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...rthday-shocking-twitter-ran-article-1.2609249

Here's another GOOD REASON not to vote for Trump ....

View attachment 787393
Well,
Here's another GOOD REASON not to vote for Trump ....

View attachment 787393
Well i am not voting for trump, not because of that. If he becomes the nominee which he most likely will i probably wont vote at all. Fuck it, let them elect who they want i dont give a fuck...this country becomes more and more stupid at every election. To think that it is going to come down to Trump and Hillary is fucking mind boggeling to me.

Retard the leader of the kkk did not endorse trump thats all media an democrats! Lean facts an stop watching cnn
Yeah i dont give a crap if he didnt, i dont.like trump period. i think he is full of ******* and to be honest he is a whining idiot. I like Cruz, he is level headed and makes sense.

I never watch CNN either.

Retard the leader of the kkk did not endorse trump thats all media an democrats! Lean facts an stop watching cnn
He verbally announced that he was voting for Donald Trump; then days later he said he was not "formally" endorsing Donald Trump ...
Sounds like he ENDORSED HIM to me, FauxNewsman. I'm sure if someone the ReThugs hated more than Hillary endorsed her, the Republican crickets would be chirping all over the place.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ll-vote-for-trump-but-denies-endorsement.html

No because the media loves her an the Democrats for no reason. They get free passes an the only place hillary belongs is in jail. Why you think bill put bad trade agreements in that ruined our country? Cause the clintons are getting billions from over seas country which is illegal. Name 1 accomplishment she made as secretary of state?

Back