Vote for Mr. Trump why ? Check out please

well now I guess we all know what "The Donald" was referring to when he told Cruz to lay off his wife... but Cruz didn't listen... and now look..... Mr. Religious right wing.... can't keep his pants up...
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Just read in the Weekly World News that their astrologer has determined that given the revelation about Cruz's affairs, he is moving to where that sort of thing is more accepted.....and will be Hillary's vice president.

If you haven't read the Forum Rules yet, please refer to rule #10 which reads:

10. All posts must be written in English, except in the forums designated for other languages. Whenever possible, try to write a short description of the photos and videos you post. This makes it easier for people to use the forum's search feature.

sorry I don't speak jibberish

.... he is moving to where that sort of thing is more accepted.....and will be Hillary's vice president.
Are you implying that Hillary had an affair as well, or are you implying she agrees with those having affairs? And what exactly does this stupid rumor with Cruz (as if anyone really cares who he's sticking his dick in) have to do with Hillary?
Does everything you post have to be a bashing of Obama or Hillary? Are there any principles of your "party of choice" that you would want to expand on, or is just criticizing the other platform all you have due to the absence of "principles" in your party of choice?

For months, now, Democratic candidates have been sticking to the topics of voters ... income inequality, health care, immigration, taxation, deficit spending, etc .... while Republicans have focused on slinging mud & insults, and talking about topics like dick size and infidelity. And Republicans wonder WHY their base voters are sick and tired of their BS. Thing is, after the GOP selects their candidate, the whole thing will start ALL OVER AGAIN with them trying to dig up dirt and rumors to sway voter opinion. Talking about the real ISSUES of the country will rarely be discussed.
The Republican Party is due for a TOTAL REBUILD! Time to tear it all down, re-establish their true beliefs, and get rid of the "OLD PARTS" and "Defective Parts" that can't seem to produce positive results on anything.

Last edited:
Are there any principles of your "party of choice" that you would want to expand on, or is just criticizing the other platform all you have due to the absence of "principles" in your party of choice?
damn.... that pretty well sums it up..... they are not really for anything... just against everything

For months, now, Democratic candidates have been sticking to the topics of voters ... income inequality, health care, immigration, taxation, deficit spending, etc .... while Republicans have focused on slinging mud & insults, and talking about topics like dick size and infidelity.
Oh yes, the Democrats are so focused on sticking to the topics of voters...yeah right:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-sympathiser-hillary-clinton-us-election-2016

On Thursday, Sanders aides accused David Brock, a political operative who runs aSuper Pac set up to defend Clinton, of “mudslinging” after he claimed Sanders was acting as if “black lives don’t matter” in a new campaign ad.

Truth is both sides are plenty adept at slinging mud and expressing righteous indignation at how ugly their opponents mud slinging is.

http://www.advocate.com/election/20...hillary-clinton-over-bernie-sanders-attack-ad

Oh yes, the Democrats are so focused on sticking to the topics of voters...yeah right:
... and you know darn well what I'm talking about. The comparison isn't even close. For almost 8 years now Republicans have done nothing but obstruct and criticize, while contributing nothing 'positive' to the country.
The sad thing is, with the GOP debates, obstruction of a Supreme Court Judge, and various other sundries of negative contributions, they show NO indication of "change". In order to "fix" a problem, you've first got to admit there's a problem. Let us all know when you think the party is ready to admit there is a problem and then we can try to have conversations about the REAL issues.

... and you know darn well what I'm talking about. The comparison isn't even close. For almost 8 years now Republicans have done nothing but obstruct and criticize, while contributing nothing 'positive' to the country.
The sad thing is, with the GOP debates, obstruction of a Supreme Court Judge, and various other sundries of negative contributions, they show NO indication of "change". In order to "fix" a problem, you've first got to admit there's a problem. Let us all know when you think the party is ready to admit there is a problem and then we can try to have conversations about the REAL issues.
BS the comparison is virtually identical. We're talking two sides of the same coin. The democrats did plenty of obstruct and criticize when GW had his 8 years. Obstruction of Supreme Court Judge nomination....just following the instructions of Biden, Schumer, and Reid......etc. etc.

"contributing nothing positive"....well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you see as negative obstruction is actually thought of as positive from the other side when you are obstructing your opposition from doing something you see as negative for the country. Notice I didn't say democrat or republican there....works either way.

"contributing nothing positive"....well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you see as negative obstruction is actually thought of as positive from the other side
So, explain the single digit popularity of the Republican Congress ... lowest in recorded history ... and the evolvement of Donald Trump? It was funny to hear Mitch McConnell say that "the economic recovery was in part due to Republicans blocking Obama's bad legislation" ... I was right in the middle of a bite of food when he said that and I near damn choked to death.
The Democrat debates have been quite civil compared to the other side ... its been ridiculous. As I said, until you are willing to admit there IS a problem, there is no sense in our discussing this side of politics.

So, explain the single digit popularity of the Republican Congress ... lowest in recorded history ... and the evolvement of Donald Trump? It was funny to hear Mitch McConnell say that "the economic recovery was in part due to Republicans blocking Obama's bad legislation" ... I was right in the middle of a bite of food when he said that and I near damn choked to death.
The Democrat debates have been quite civil compared to the other side ... its been ridiculous. As I said, until you are willing to admit there IS a problem, there is no sense in our discussing this side of politics.
Well, lets see. Here's the Gallup approval rating history:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1600/congress-public.aspx

ikemfysk3uedpy2lpkd0_q.png

If you look in the raw data, the only single digit approval was 9% in November of 2013. Hmmmm...who was running half of congress then....Oh yeah, Harry Reid & the Democrats were running the Senate and stockpiling 300+ bills on Harry's desk they wouldn't allow votes on. Then they lost control of the Senate in the Nov elections. With Republican control of both houses starting in Jan 2014, note there is an overall upward trend in the approval rating since then.

We're currently at 13%. That is a 44% increase in the approval percentage over Harry Reid's 9% low ;)

Very interesting conversation. Why not vote for Trump? Clinton wants to give more health care to those who don't work, or I should say do not want to work, and charge those of us who do even more to pay for it. lets not even talk about the firearm issue, everyone should own a firearm, and train their children to respect and be safe with them. Cigs ******* more people than guns, but we still see people smoking. Wait cars ******* more people than guns, but we all still drive. Lets face it what good does the BS laws do anyway? I made a law that says if you have a certain record you cant buy a firearm. So who enforces it? My neighbor has a record a mile long. legally he cant buy firearms or own them. He has two gun safes in his house stacked full of firearms. He shoots in the back yard every day, hell the cops even come over and target practice with him. So what good are the BS laws? Look where the tax laws have got us. There should be a one line tax law period point blank end of story. Everyone pays x% no matter what, no exceptions. We need someone to get the country out of the hand basket that is headed to hell. Why not give trump a shot? He is the lesser of the evils running.

Clinton wants to give more health care to those who don't work, or I should say do not want to work, and charge those of us who do even more to pay for it.
There is NO reason we can't have something similar to what Canada and England have..... in this country you work all your life to have things... get cancer or some serious illness and it's all gone and maybe even leaving your spouse in debt!... I won't even go into the medications...

Look where the tax laws have got us. There should be a one line tax law period point blank end of story. Everyone pays x% no matter what, no exceptions
not going to argue that one... I agree... but there needs to be some way of seeing that money isn't "hidden" overseas and etc... I saw a chart the other day that showed..... the majotity of taxes are paid by people earning 50,000 to 100,000 and to 100,000 to 200,000... people over that are actually paying less than those 2 groups!

I made a law that says if you have a certain record you cant buy a firearm. So who enforces it?
I don't care for the NRA... used to be a member until they started getting into politics... I have 25-30 guns and 2 sons that hunt with me... love guns and have nothing against anyone having one... like the saying goes it is not the gun that kills... I think people are relaxing a lot on the gun thing..... over 50% of the country owns a gun.... what's funny is of that 50%... over 50% of those are women!
so no matter who says what I just don't worry about the gun thing ... to many people have them to try and change to much... I do agree on some guns not being legal... if you can't hunt with it... what "other" purpose does it have?

Why not give trump a shot? He is the lesser of the evils running.
I like SOME of what Trump says and think he could straighten a lot out.... but his.... attitude?' leaves a lot to be desired.... what if he was to meet with Merkel from Germany... tells her he doesn't really deal with fat old women?

maybe a far fetched example... but he is not liked in some countries now... and he can get offensive... seeing him deal with Putin ... might just have us in war!

Back