Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

That’s weird, my hub has the first ever Blacks on Blondes, and the cover leans towards being blue, it actually says vol. #1 on it, but this one say “collection #1”,,,he has all the old Tony LA, FM Bradley, Jake Steed, Ray. Victory, King Paul, etc. but Blacks on Blondes was the first one he showed me,,,and look where that ended,,,approximately 850 black guys sucked or fucked in 23 years. I thought that was a lot, then I met a ****** who was 26 years old, in the game since 19, and says she stopped counting somewhere between five and six THOUSAND!!! Whoa!!! And that was in only five years,,,
As I recall, the first B on B Vol #1 was a vid with Lilli Marlene and King Paul and a couple of other guys, titles "The Lonely Widow." I remember the collections being mashups of previous releases with different titles. although we're talking ages ago.

As I recall, the first B on B Vol #1 was a vid with Lilli Marlene and King Paul and a couple of other guys, titles "The Lonely Widow." I remember the collections being mashups of previous releases with different titles. although we're talking ages ago.
The only thing I remember is it had a short haired blond,,,years later it struck me as strange that they kept the name, but didn’t adhere to the “blond” aspect of it, LOL

Going by the length and thickness of his cock you can see why she looks happy
Very reminiscent of Bettie Page, her chest actually does protrude like this woman’s does,,,my hub‘s a real Bettie fan, he even has a statuette of her hanging from his car mirror, and two figurines of her, one in a photo studio scenario and the other as a Sheena Queen of the Jungle setup.

Back