Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

I just discovered this thread. The pictures stir so many memories from back in the day when our white wives and girlfriends had to get blacked in secret because (especially down South) it was still frowned on publicly. Taking her to the "other side of the tracks" for some bbc. Private parties where the guest of honor was a black man and all the ladies left happy. The taboo nature added to the excitement.

I have this on VHS.
That’s weird, my hub has the first ever Blacks on Blondes, and the cover leans towards being blue, it actually says vol. #1 on it, but this one say “collection #1”,,,he has all the old Tony LA, FM Bradley, Jake Steed, Ray. Victory, King Paul, etc. but Blacks on Blondes was the first one he showed me,,,and look where that ended,,,approximately 850 black guys sucked or fucked in 23 years. I thought that was a lot, then I met a ****** who was 26 years old, in the game since 19, and says she stopped counting somewhere between five and six THOUSAND!!! Whoa!!! And that was in only five years,,,

Back