etkc1Hb2.jpeg
yXExJHDq.jpeg
ms3GF1Ej.jpeg
A5xDmBWs.jpeg
HbraaOiE.jpeg
9fRonBYj.jpeg
MngcXVdc.jpeg
rSYOd48t.jpeg

I think a lot of blacktowhite forum members like the subject because of the taboo biracial sex has had in the past. So I'm starting a thread on vintage racial pics, circa pre-1980s. To some that maybe lived the 1930's-1960's you may remember how taboo it was for white females to be seen with black men, much less having open sex with them. Although there is still signs of society pushback on black & white sex, imagine living in a part of history where a black man just whistling or touching a white often had some rather grim results ... that's what makes THESE vintage racial pics so dynamic.
I'll post a dozen or so, and if there is interest I'll post more. Not sure how I came about some of these pics, but some are real jewels and snapshots of a turbulent time of US history. Hope you like!

View attachment 187873View attachment 187860View attachment 187874View attachment 187875View attachment 187876View attachment 187877View attachment 187878
View attachment 187860View attachment 187861View attachment 187862View attachment 187863View attachment 187864View attachment 187865View attachment 187866View attachment 187867View attachment 187868View attachment 187869View attachment 187870View attachment 187871
Yes the vintage interacial shows the beginning of the white woman's desire.whennbulls were sold at slave auctions the black master inspected the black boy including his dick.the Africans had a reputation for being very well hung. Much more then most white boys but it was said back then that size didn't matter.That was a lie to keep white woman from being interested.but the white woman wanted that big black dick.and behind closed doors many would call there black slave for help etc and take out there dicks to examine and see for themselves. And many sucked and fucked there slaves behind white hubby's back.

that was one of my favorites back in the day! Video rental days
Ah,,,Johnny Keyes,,,that’s going back to the “Aunt Peg” days. I remember Tony LA, Ray Victory (even back when he hadn’t decided on Victory and went by Ray Visor), Jake Steed, and Sean Michaels was barely an adult, but the guy that was my favorite, cock wise and personality was F. M. Bradley, but even though it was skinnier I did like Sean’s uncut cock, he’d spend a lot of time pulling back that foreskin and I love me some foreskin, LOL

I know there’s plenty of men who prefer their women to be “hirsute”,,,enough to have their own genre, but the amount of men that don’t far exceeds them. Most men enjoy seeing the cock penetrate the smooth folds of my exposed pussy, especially when it’s black on white, so yeah, I’ve kept it either smooth with a triangular patch above it, or completely smooth like a baby‘s ass for the latent pedos,,,LOL

Just kidding about the pedos, I know a lot of women claim that of men who like it smooth, and no doubt there are a few like that out there, but like everything else, there’s two sides,,,every ******* likes it smooth, but everybody who likes it smooth isn’t a *******, so,,,just clearing that up,,,don’t want to trigger any “pajama boys” that may be lurking out there, LOL
I hear you. The black man that the wife was fucking very early in her quest to be a BBC slut he told her to shave her pussy for him. I kinda liked it with hair but he won out, no surprise there. Here this black man that is old enough to be her grandfather, he won't let me be there when he fucks her, he was doing filthy things to her she didn't do too me. Now he has my young white wife shaving her pussy for him. I guess you could say he owned her

I hear you. The black man that the wife was fucking very early in her quest to be a BBC slut he told her to shave her pussy for him. I kinda liked it with hair but he won out, no surprise there. Here this black man that is old enough to be her grandfather, he won't let me be there when he fucks her, he was doing filthy things to her she didn't do too me. Now he has my young white wife shaving her pussy for him. I guess you could say he owned her
Some women feel their bull pleases them more, so she kinda owes him some special treatment, others feel they don’t get to be with their bull as often as their husband, so she gives the bull preference, some men enjoy taking a back seat to the bull, it’s his thing, there isn’t one single answer to any of this that doesn’t rely on the dynamic between the husband and wife, just you do you and let others do them, and everybody walks away with a $hit eat’n grin on their face,,,

Some women feel their bull pleases them more, so she kinda owes him some special treatment, others feel they don’t get to be with their bull as often as their husband, so she gives the bull preference, some men enjoy taking a back seat to the bull, it’s his thing, there isn’t one single answer to any of this that doesn’t rely on the dynamic between the husband and wife, just you do you and let others do them, and everybody walks away with a $hit eat’n grin on their face,,,
Yes the black guys got to do many things to my wife than I did. Some of the things they did to her like pissing on her after they had finished with her don't turn me on but watching a group of black men pissing on her face and mouth is a turn on for me.

Yes the black guys got to do many things to my wife than I did. Some of the things they did to her like pissing on her after they had finished with her don't turn me on but watching a group of black men pissing on her face and mouth is a turn on for me.
Never was much for golden showers,,,in fact I’ve never been into getting involved with anything on my body, food, body paint, don’t like being messy, I did do a Wesson Oil party once, at least that wasn’t sticky, and all that slipping and sliding was nice, but getting fucked was hard because if you were sliding you couldn’t control your moves,,,the next day you had sore muscles hurting you in places you didn’t know existed. But everybody should try it at least once, like everyone should own at least one convertible in their life. After you’ve lost a few hats, got tired of having your hair in your face, getting caught in the rain with the top down, dealing with the mushrooms that grew in the carpet, and then there’s the noise and the sunburn. Now you‘ve got to weigh the few perfect days that you get to enjoy it, against all that other crap, and decide if you want to do that all over again,,,kinda like anal! LOL

Never was much for golden showers,,,in fact I’ve never been into getting involved with anything on my body, food, body paint, don’t like being messy, I did do a Wesson Oil party once, at least that wasn’t sticky, and all that slipping and sliding was nice, but getting fucked was hard because if you were sliding you couldn’t control your moves,,,the next day you had sore muscles hurting you in places you didn’t know existed. But everybody should try it at least once, like everyone should own at least one convertible in their life. After you’ve lost a few hats, got tired of having your hair in your face, getting caught in the rain with the top down, dealing with the mushrooms that grew in the carpet, and then there’s the noise and the sunburn. Now you‘ve got to weigh the few perfect days that you get to enjoy it, against all that other crap, and decide if you want to do that all over again,,,kinda like anal! LOL
Well the piss thing was done to her early on by one of her first regular black bull. I didn't know about it for a couple of years

Back