Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

I forget the person's name who once said if "art does not offend some people it is not art" but they were really spot on IMHO whoever said that!
Well…they’re not slaves, they’re prisoners…so it’s probably the best day they’ve had in years!

Does Anyone Know Anything More About this HotWife? I Haven’t Seen the Swingers Publication for Many Years, But there was a Mature White Couple From Milwaukee, Wisconsin that Advertised back in the Mid to Late 80’s Early 90’s where the Wife was a Black Cock Only Size Queen. She Looks Just Like this Beauty ♠️❤️♠️❤️♠️😈

I love going through this thread because my parents had a bunch of interracial hardcore magazines and movies that I found when I was pretty young. They were older mags because I found them around 2001, and they looked like they were from the 70s and 80s. I would get home from school earlier than them, strip naked, and then look through all the magazines. I loved it as it was so exciting. This whole thread brings back so many memories.
We seem to have had common interests! 😊

Wow…I must be older than I thought, 27 years is considered “Vintage”…well, 27 years on the web, they’re probably from a magazine circa mid ’80’s.
Hi Mary, mid '80s is 39 years ago. I collect "old" cars, and in England "Vintage" is 1930s but watching US shows Corvettes from the 1960s are called "vintage".

Back