Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

Would love to see a video of King Paul cumming in some white woman's pussy. I will have to look for one.
King Paul

I've heard her husband was a freak. Had her doing girl on girl stuff... And he did guys and girls
My mom (and her mom before her) was REALLY into Hollywood gossip, but whereas my grandmother was more into the tabloids, my mom studied a lot of the history behind the stories.

It was common knowledge that Jack was at the very best bi, if not fully gay. He also liked to *******, a lot!

Sherly (his wife) was into a lot of stuff as well - girl/girl, other partners and the like. Strong rumors that there was A LOT of playing around between the cast members of the Partridge Family, but no one has stepped up and discussed it.

Until about the 80s, digging up scandal (when they tried to hide it) was a lot of fun. Now they all advertise who they are playing with and even seem to be playing the game of who can outdo who... No longer near as fun!

My mom (and her mom before her) was REALLY into Hollywood gossip, but whereas my grandmother was more into the tabloids, my mom studied a lot of the history behind the stories.

It was common knowledge that Jack was at the very best bi, if not fully gay. He also liked to *******, a lot!

Sherly (his wife) was into a lot of stuff as well - girl/girl, other partners and the like. Strong rumors that there was A LOT of playing around between the cast members of the Partridge Family, but no one has stepped up and discussed it.

Until about the 80s, digging up scandal (when they tried to hide it) was a lot of fun. Now they all advertise who they are playing with and even seem to be playing the game of who can outdo who... No longer near as fun!
She tells the story a little differently in her auto biography.

King Paul
Thank you very much for taking the time to collect and post those! I very much appreciate it.

Back