Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

What did Wilt Chamberlain claim? Like 1,000 or something? As for me . . . I don't know . . . a LOT! OK??? Including many, many, many in the butt . . . this is my specialty 😁 Stopped counting a loooooong time ago LOL!

Magic Johnson was another basketball player who had a very high number of women he had sex with also.. Not as high number as Wilt but I’ve heard that he was having sex with a lot of dancing girls from gentlemen’s clubs, mostly whites girls, and unfortunately contacted HIV from one of those girls...

Magic Johnson was another basketball player who had a very high number of women he had sex with also.. Not as high number as Wilt but I’ve heard that he was having sex with a lot of dancing girls from gentlemen’s clubs, mostly whites girls, and unfortunately contacted HIV from one of those girls...

Yeah, he didn't put a helmet on that soldier :confused:

There are rumors that he was also a low key bisexual and got it from unprotected anal sex.

There are rumors that he was also a low key bisexual and got it from unprotected anal sex.

I never heard that but it would be interesting to know for sure. If I remember, I think he finally figured it out what girl gave him HIV and there were a number other girls that had sex with him that was concerned but to my knowledge, none of the other girls he was with ever got infected.. just the one girl.

Vintage-Interracial-03-4.jpg

Back