Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

These vintage pictures are great,,,, great history for all of us, But just imagine how it must have felt, having your picture taken,,,,,Doing such a taboo thing. Had to be such a rush, knowing deep down, other will at some point see those pictures, Year later still wondering just who saw and enjoyed seeing you enjoying your deepest passion

A few years after my Dad passed away, My mom wanted me to clean the garage out, Get rid of some of Dads old tools and car parts. Too make room so she could park her car in there, To my shock Dad had boxes full of magazines like this, A shoe box full of old vintage interracial pictures. Sorry to say i took them right to the dump, i just hope someone found them and preserved them. Have always been sorry for just dumping them in a panic. The one good thing came out of it,,,,, it certainly changed my atitude about deep dark desires i had always had, Scared to even share them with anyone. Scared no one would understand So glad the world has changed for the better

Back