Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

This is our opinion. I'm 23 and my husband is 40. This is his first relationship like this and mine. I was into black guys before him and was honest to him because he wanted a relationship where we was go eat and open so we wouldn't split up. It works for us. We had no idea it was a thing and I am the one that gets the benefit. He is faithful. I really do love being with black men. It's not just the dick which is amazing, it's the attraction and the desire. I see black men and my pussy gets wet and white men make it dry up. Js I'm only 23 what do I know.

This is our opinion. I'm 23 and my husband is 40. This is his first relationship like this and mine. I was into black guys before him and was honest to him because he wanted a relationship where we was go eat and open so we wouldn't split up. It works for us. We had no idea it was a thing and I am the one that gets the benefit. He is faithful. I really do love being with black men. It's not just the dick which is amazing, it's the attraction and the desire. I see black men and my pussy gets wet and white men make it dry up. Js I'm only 23 what do I know.
And what has this have to do with Vintage?

Just watching this, the lady in question basically got spit roasted by two fit. Lack guys in the 70’s. How progressive she was, what a wonderful woman for exploring. Her life would have been different after, and much better for it. An icon.
As a 21-year-old today, I so admire women like that from the past who did what they wanted, not letting the culture of that time stop them from doing it with black men. They are great role models for today's women!

098_1000.jpg
096_1000.jpg
095_1000.jpg
094_1000.jpg
091_1000.jpg
090_1000.jpg

Back