very first black cock!!

Well my first BBC was back in 2009 I was in my mid 30s and I was working for a plastic factory as a shift supervisor
and we only had roughly 8 people on our shift . And there was a guy that was my floater helped me giving breaks and filling in when people called off . Every since I gotten hired in there he was very friendly with me and kinda flirty and at the time my hubby boyfriend at the time and I had played around in the swinging thing and I never knew nothing about the IR lifestyle . So as time pasted we became more friendlier and he started to flirt with me off and on and I would come home and tell my hubby about it and he told me see what happens and I want to know everything that goes on , I said ok . we have always have had an honest relationship and my jealously between us . so the next day I went back to work and told him that everything was cool with my hubby but he wanted to meet him to make sure so we all meet and he found out for himself . So a few weeks passed and the flirting was getting more intense and one night he was helping me give a lunch break on a press and I walked over to help him make a few boxes and he looked over at me a softly said that he wanted to fuck me and I looked at him and said what did you just say and he looked at me walked over to me and said " I want to fuck you " and I said oh really now bring it on and he said yes I do . I told we will have to see about that and when it was our turn to go on lunch we walked up front towards the lunchroom and I went into the girls bathroom to pee and he followed me in to bathroom I told him give a minute I have to pee so he walked out . After I was done I called him back in and he locked the door behind him . To give you some idea it was summer 80 degrees outside at 7 pm and I was wearing a pair of jean shorts and tank top . After he closed the door he looked at me and said what are you wearing under those shorts and I said a green G-string and he says to me show me I want to see , I started to undo my shorts and turned around and pulled them down and bent over to show him my ass and the neon green G-string going down between my ass cheeks as I did that he had pulled down his shorts and was stroking his BBC unbeknownst to me .
He walked up behind me and started to rub his BBC in between my ass cheeks and grabbed my G-string pulled it out of my ass and shoved his BBC into my pussy I let out loud gasping groan as he entered my pussy . He started to fuck me from behind shoving every inch of his black cock into me I started to cum instantly and was groaning and moaning loudly and then I remembered where we were and quieted my groans and moans so in case some walked they woulded hear us . He fucked for a good 15 minutes and he pulled his cock out of my pussy making aloud pop sound and he jerked his cock and came all over my ass and he said just imagine what I could do if u were laying down . Just as he finished we heard a towmotor go passed and we hurried up and got dressed and he walked out of the bathroom and I followed shortly afterwards and as I was walking back to work I texted my hubby and told him boy do I have a story for you when I get home . So after I got home I told him all about what happened and got fucked again .
The flirting continued and we continued to play around at work on our breaks and when we could . He fucked me a few more times in the bathroom and he even had me play with my pussy for him while he and I were giving breaks with no one around we even sent hubby videos of me giving him a blowjob .
One night he had drove his conversion van to work and we went on our lunch break and he said come with me so I followed him out to the parking lot to his van and he opens the side doors and we get in I sit in one to captain chairs nd he pulled the couch down into a bed and told to lay on the bed so I did .
After I laid down he knelt infront of me and pulled down his shorts and started to stroke his black cock and he told to take off me shorts so I started to undo my shorts and he helped me pull them off and threw them on the floor and he looked to see what I was wearing under it and I had on another G-string and then he pulled them off exposing my shaved bald pussy to him . After he pulled my G-string off he scooted up closer towards me and started to rub his cock on my pussy and I moaned and my pussy started to get wet coating his black cock with my juices . He did that for a couple minutes and then grabbed my legs and pulled them up and spread them apart and grabbed his cock and lined it up with my wet opening of my pussy and shoved his cock deep into my pussy . He moaned and said down your pussy is so tight it is ripping the shin off my cock I said are you complaining and he said heel no I'm not and started to fuck me with hard firm deep strokes , I started to cum right away and was moaning nonstop . As he was fucking my pussy he told me I want to see those big white titties get them out for me , so I reached down and pulled up my tank top and bra exposing my big white tits to him like he wanted . I started to play with my tits pulling and pinching my hard sensitive nipples as he fucked me he started to get hard and faster shoving his black cock in and out of my wet sloppy cumin pussy . I took my hands from my tits and reached around him and dug my nails into his back and that caused his to push his cock deeper into my pussy . About 20 minutes later he said he was going to cum and asked me where I wanted him to cum at and I said cum on my pussy and he said are u sure and I said yes so after a few more hard fast pumps of his black cock he pulled out of my sloppy wet white pussy and grabbed his cock and stroked it and shot his cum all over my pussy . Feeling his cum on my pussy sent my over the edge and I started to orgasm he stayed where he was and watched as I orgasmed and started to shake after I was done he asked are u ok and I said I was great and as he started to get up I said watch this and reached down with both of my hands and started to rub his fresh load of cum into my pussy and down my pussy lips and onto my tits after I was done damn that was hot as hell , I laid there and calmed down and got he got dressed and so did I . After that we walked back into work and I walked into the girls bathroom and pulled my shorts and G-string down and took a couple pics of my swollen well fucked cumed on pussy and sent them to my hubby , and went back to work with his cum all over my sloppy wet pussy and tits and when I got home I got mu sore swollen pussy fucked again and fill full of cum .
So fucking hot, you're a sexy hot beautiful woman that loves BBC, my type of woman.

My first black cock or my first BBC because they are completely different.
My first black cock I was 20 and he was a friend from school. He talked a big game but but was only about 5 inches. It was also my first anal experience since.

My first real BBC was I local name Brandon. He is security for a pot shop. He always checked me out. I had fantasies about him a lot.

My hubby actually arranged it in a hotel, Brandon was big. Not so much long but super thick. He and hubby took turns on me all night. I meet up with him everytime I'm home. Still have that itch.

My first black cock I was 20 and he was a friend from school. He talked a big game but but was only about 5 inches. It was also my first anal experience since.

My first real BBC was I local name Brandon. He is security for a pot shop. He always checked me out. I had fantasies about him a lot.

My hubby actually arranged it in a hotel, Brandon was big. Not so much long but super thick. He and hubby took turns on me all night. I meet up with him everytime I'm home. Still have that itch.
Beautiful, fucking hot. Love white girls that love BBC.

Would love to be able to look in your profile.

In my teens whilst exploring. As an adult hotwife it was on vacation with a guy who worked in our hotel when I was 19. New husband spike to me about us flirting and when I said sorry he told me not to be. 6 hours later I was playing with his beautiful cock as my husband sat in the chair.

From Mrs J;
John has posted our story of how we got into my affair with Andy on here ,this is from my point of view.
John had known Andy for a while, they have a similar intellect, both brainy, the same interests, cars , football (soccer), and now "me". I met Andy one evening over the pub with John. He came in and after introductions I thought how good looking, intelligent and easy to talk to he was, I have never been that attracted to another man in 46 years since we got married. I won't say my knickers were wet, but they were definitely damp. We met him several times over the next few months and I realised I really fancied him. I started sitting next to or walking with him when we went out I didn't know that John had fantasized about me fucking a black man for a long while. I wish I had known as I would have acted earlier. One evening we were over the pub (again) and had had a few drinks, but weren't pissed, we were all laughing about something and Andy's face was very close to mine. John suddenly said " Why don't you two kiss". I was surprised, and we all laughed again, I went red in the face and my knickers were soaked as my cunt (I do love that word) flooded. He repeated it and then said "I mean it". Andy wasted no time and kissed me on the lips, but I wasn't sure John meant it and looked at him as Andy kept kissing me. John smiled and nodded his head, . That was the moment I knew I was going to fuck this beautiful black man. I closed my eyes and returned the kiss , not caring who was looking. As I opened them I noticed John had gone (to the toilets, to get condoms!) . While he was gone Andy told me he had wanted to kiss me from the first night he met me. I must have something about me as John always tells people that he fell in love with me the moment he saw me. We kissed again and he ran his hand up my skirt to my absolutely soaked cunt. As John returned he said "Shall we continue this at home". We laughed again and rushed out. We only live 5 minutes from the pub, but Andy had made me cum with his fingers before we got there. By the time we got home I was shaking from nerves( and an orgasm), John turned the sidelights in the bedroom on and gave Andy the condoms saying that he would leave us alone to get to know each other better, (LOL) he had already made me cum !!!!! We quickly undressed and I sucked his beautiful cock, it's about 8" long and a nice width, slightly bigger than John's. As I sucked him I saw John watching us smiling from the hallway. I had another orgasm as Andy fingered me and that's the last time I thought of John until an hour or so later. Andy went down on my soaked cunt, and I thought "This man doesn't mind sucking a sloppy wet cunt, just like John". He then laid me back on the bed and guided his cock into me. The feelings that were going through my body and mind were fantastic. I was being fucked by a younger man, a black man !!!!!, the first new man to fuck me in over 45 years and it felt GOOD, it felt FUCKING GOOD............ he fucked me in every position and even tried to put it in my arse (at the time that was a "No-go area"). When we were exhausted , I called John in as I was scared he might have changed his mind and be angry. I asked if he was OK , he smiled and pointed at his hard cock and I knew we were OK. As my cunt was a bit sore I gave him a blowjob, swallowing his cum and and we then talked about the rules. Andy agreed to get STI tested ,we said we would do the same and we have all been together with Andy fucking me bareback for eight months up until he moved to America to get married. I am in love with both men in different ways. John is my husband ,my rock, my lover and I will love him forever, Andy is (was) my lover, a welcome ego boost who excites me when we meet and opened up my mind and got me to do things that I wouldn't do with my husband previously. I have been anal fucked, DPed, had a 10" BBC, sucked off four BBCs and sucked creampies from a woman's cunt and arse at a party. I suppose it was the thought that here I was a 64 year old white woman with a 50 year old gorgeous black lover and that I could do anything. Sorry that this has been a bit long but I needed to give the full story. I am now 67, have a new regular lover in his late 40s and have had several other younger playmates.
a great story & i hope you keep going for many more years.

Back