very first black cock!!

My first time was a surprise but not totally unexpected. Hubby and I have a very active and adventurous life. He has always loved me dressing sexy and showing me off. Accidental flashing was a turn on to both of us.

We had met a couple of white guys and it seemed that they were wham bam thank you ma’am and very little stamina. My hubby is a great lover and the guys we met were disappointing.
We had pretty much abandoned the swing lifestyle.

As I said we have always had a great sex life and weekends I would dress sexy we would go out for drinks and head to the interstate to flash truckers. Afterwards we would go home and fuck like crazy.

One Saturday evening we were headed out to do our thing. I was dressed in a short sundress with lingerie underneath. Outfits like this make flashing easy, just pull it up.

We had a radio in our car and I would strike up a conversation with a trucker and most generally they would ask us to pull up beside them so they could see what I looked like. They would comment, nice legs or something like that, and then want to see more. The dress would come off and we would ride along beside them, dress gone and lingerie in full view.

Unknown to me he had been talking to a black guy online and had made arrangements for him to come to our home that evening.

We had consumed a couple drinks, I was dressed, and we were ready to leave when the doorbell rang. Hubby asked me to catch it and when I opened the door a very attractive black guy was standing there.

He asked if I was Gail and wanted to know if John was there. I invited him in and told John there was someone there to see him.

I led him into the living room where John was and said, John, someone is here to see you. He smiled and said, no, he is here to see you. I was caught off guard and really wasn’t sure what was happening.

John introduced the guy as Brent and ask me to mix him a *******. As I was mixing the drinks I kept thinking what this was all about.

I returned with the drinks and we sat and chatted for a while.

Brent was very friendly, easy going, and we were just all chatting. John asked me, I guess you are wondering what this is about? I laughed and replied, sorta.

John said, stand up and show Brent your ass. I said, what? He said again, show him your ass.

I stood up and raised my dress. I had black stockings, garter belt, and thong panties on.

Brent asked me to bend over and spread my legs. I was thinking, OMG how did we get to this point. I thought we were just going out to do what we always do.

Brent admires and complemented me and then asked me to sit beside him, which I did. We were sitting and chatting and he said I didn’t have to be shy, I had great legs and could feel free to show them off.

I pulled my dress up, he complimented me on my legs, and started rubbing them. He then started kissing me and rubbing my pussy. I was very nervous but so hot. I started rubbing his cock through his pants and was mesmerized by the hardness and size.

By then I was on fire. I undid his belt and removed his cock. I had never seen anything like that. He was 9 inches and quiet thick. I couldn’t take my eyes off of his cock. So large, so black.

He was uncut and as I stroked him I could see the pink head of his cock. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. So thick, so hard.

I could feel the foreskin start to roll back and my mouth was filled with a massive, hard, warm cock head.

I moved to my knees, between his legs , and continued sucking his cock and his large balls. I had never in my life been this excited. At that moment I became a black cock lover.

I wanted so bad to taste him and sucked him until I could feel his cock swell. I knew he was about to cum. Hubby was the only person to ever cum in my mouth but I wanted Brent to explode and fill my mouth and throat.

The first burst was large and hot and choked me but there was no way I was going to pull off. Brent held my head in his hands and fucked my mouth giving me my first taste of black cock cum. I loved it cleaning ever drop from his cock and balls. At that moment I knew, besides hubby, there would never be another white guy.

Over the next 4 hours Brent fucked me senseless, filled my mouth and pussy with his hot cum. He opened doors that I didn’t know existed. That night I learned how to rim.

After Brent left hubby and I fucked until we were exhausted. We were laying there breathless and I said, thank you baby. Hubby held me close and said, no, thank you baby.

Our relationship and sex life is stronger due to our black cock experiences. It might not be for everyone but it sure works for us.
Sounds like hot lifetime encounter!

Here’s the full story:

I was 19 and on a holiday abroad with my friends. One night we went to the party. all of us had fun, dancing and drinking. After some time I noticed a sexy black guy looking at me. he saw me staring at him and approache me. I was encouraged by the drinks I had so we started talking and dancing.

At some point we started kissing and I felt a growing bulge in his pants. We decided to go to the beach. We bought more alcohol and ended up talking and kissing on the seashore .

His hand was moving up and down my body and eventually found its way to.my panties. I was wet already when he touched my shaved pussy. I felt his fingers on my pussy lips, slowly weaving circles around my clit. He gently slid a finger inside. I moaned and moved my hips to get more inside.

He was fingering me so good and for a long time. His fingers moving in and out of my pussy. It felt so good. Finally I came with a loud moan and shaking with pleasure.

I couldn't move for a moment, but eventually my hand somehow felt a bulge in his pants.

I moved my hand on his pants and felt something big and hard. I rubbed it gently for a while, before he took my hand and put it inside his trousers. my fingers felt a smooth hard cock. I was really excited. I stroked it gently, before he got up and told me to put his pants down.

I did that without hesitation and a huge cock popped out at me. I don't know how big it was, but my guess is 8,5-9 inches long and thick. He smiled, seeing that I was speechless at the sight of his manhood. I just couldn't believe that, when I grabbed that thick bbc with my tiny white hands.

I had both of my hands on his cock, stroking slowly. Moving up and down his shaft. I touched his balls and felt they were big and heavy. After a while of using my hands only he asked me if I wanted to taste. I said of course. (in fact I would have asked him myself in a moment :) ). My mouth was watering for that bbc.

I spit on his cock first and spread my saliva with my hands all over it. I put my tongue put and gently licked his shaft, from his balls up to the tip. He moaned so I smiled and licked the head of his head. All around it. There was some precum dripping, so I licked it too. It was sweet, sticky and thick. Yummy!

I opened my mouth and put the tip of his cock into my mouth. So big! I sucked a bit, to get more of his precum. There was a lot of it. I pulled his cock out and spit on it, looking at his face. He was looking at me, excited by the sight of a small blonde sucking his bbc on the beach. I smiled again and wrapped my lips around it once again.

I had to open my mouth wide for his cock, but his cock was slowly disappearing in my throat. Then, I began to move my lips up and down his dick, making it shine with saliva and precum. My head was moving fast, his cock filling my mouth, but still I wasn't able to swallow it all.

After some time, when he got used to me sucking his dick, he got some courage and put his hands on my head, while he told me to put mine around him, on his butt. Then, he began to slowly move his hips, fucking my mouth like a pussy.

I was on the beach. On my knees, in front of a black guy, getting my mouth full of his cock. Wow, I couldn't believe that was real. He grabbed my blonde hair and slowly put his cock deeper. And deeper, until his heavy balls touched my chin. He was balls deep in my mouth with his big black cock!

He hold me for a moment and when he finally released me I gasped for air and spit saliva and precum. So sloppy and nasty! I looked at the size of it and couldn't believe I fit it all in my mouth. But I wanted more, so I grabbed his cock and guided it into my mouth once again, opening wide.

My mouth was working on that cock, while my hands were busy rubbing his balls. they were big and swollen, heavy with a precious load. Once again he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth. Again, it was so sloppy and wet mmmm. I could tell he was close.

I started jerking his cock really fast, my lips wrapped around the tip. I looked into his eyes and I knew that its a matter of seconds. After a few more strokes I heard him moan and felt his cock pulsating.

He's exploded in my mouth like a waterfall. Streams of hot cum began to fill my mouth. So warm and thick, and there was so much I could barely swallow, but he kept on cumming. It was the biggest load I've ever had deposited in my mouth.

Finally he stopped so I took his cock out of my mouth. I showed him the rest of cum I haven't swallowed yet and after that I swallowed it with a big gulp. Some cum was leaking off his cock so I quickly licked it clean. I smiled and got up. I said to him: thank you for feeding me! My first black cum was delicious! I'm kissed him on the cheek.

The only thing he could say was: wanna go to the hotel?
Wonderful!! Where’s the next bit?!!!

Well, her comew my stoy:

Trip to Morocco and then …

My cuckold hubby and I - he was already 'instable' due to his testicle operation – had been on a combined business and holiday excursion in Lisbon (Portugal). We stayed at our beloved hotel downtown. In the evening at the bar, we met two yacht men from England who came in with their sailing yacht after a stormy crossing through the Bay of Biscay.

My husband as a former navy officer and deep-sea sailor got into conversation with them. We were asked, if we could be of help to sail their yacht to Gibraltar, because one of them had to fly back to London for urgent business meetings and it is/was impossible to sail a 20m yacht one hand. We have been offered the hotel costs free on Gibraltar and the flight fare back to Lisbon, too. My husband agreed, but I refused for the weather forecast en route to their port of destination: Gibraltar. The voyage was predicted evil, and I mostly suffered from severe seasickness. It always takes me a couple of days to become accustomed.

Therefore, my hubby got a rental car for me and I started my journey through Portugal right after the yacht slipped the lines and set sails. Until then everything was 'paletti'. We had arranged to meet at the 'EDEN ROCK' hotel in Gibraltar two days later. Well, I enjoyed the trip and after passing the Portugal-Spain border. I arrived in Algeciras; a small Spanish town and port opposite Gibraltar. Under normal circumstances just a stone’s throw away.

But, the genie was out of the bottle: Namely - what I didn't know - the Spanish border towards Gibraltar was closed for political reasons. The never ending struggle between the Spaniards and the British because of Gibraltar. There was no alternative, but to drive back to Algeciras. What a madness! A few miles away the lights of Gibraltar, and I had to take a Spanish Ferry to Tangier and then a British ferry to Gibraltar; my real destination. So what!

So, I got rid of the rental car, took a taxi to the harbor and tried to board the Moroccan ferry. Easier said than done for I needed a valid visa for Morocco which I didn't have in my then passport. What now? There was a group of US-American tourists in front of the gangway. I managed to smuggle myself in without this bloody visa and without a ticket for the fare.

Meanwhile the ship was en route. I found an officer and explained him my situation. Well, to cut this story short: When he saw me, he examined my legs, my breasts and the rest of me. Apparently positive for he offered me his cabin when I in return would agree to spent the night with him with all the pleasures like meals and drinks., He told me that I would run into trouble in Morocco without a visa and that it is not excluded that I could wind up in jail or - even worse - in an Arabian cathouse until totally worn out and destroyed by Arabic guys with big cocks and ruthless behavior and so on and so forth.

Holy mackerel, I had no choice and agreed not knowing whether it was real or fake. I promised to stay in the cabin during the passage and he took my luggage and ushered me to his quarter. He showed up after arrival in Tangier about half an hour later with a few sandwiches and we had a few stiff drinks from his cooler in his cabin. Then he demanded his prey.

We both undressed and I could see his huge cock and what I was to expect. He had me sit on a big leather chair, unzipped his pants, took out his huge chocolate brown cock, took my head and ****** his cock into my mouth. It was so big that I could hardly clasped my fingers around his shaft and take the throbbing head in my mouth. After he reached his first climax, he shot a full load of hot cum in my mouth and had me swallow.
Then he threw me on the couch, took both of my ankles in his hands and spread my legs. His fully erect member groped its way in my now wet pussy and with one wild stroke he impaled me to the base and fucked the hell out of me. He was a repeater and screwed me several times.

It was about midnight when the door of his cabin opened and a second guy came in. It proved to be the purser. The two officers were talking in Arabic language and eventually decided to fuck me sandwich. It was, by the way, the first time in my life that I was taken anal. I moaned and shrieked like a stuck pig, but no chance to stop them. Both guys fucked me without mercy and one of them finally shot his seed into my virgin asshole. They fucked me until morning. At about 8 o'clock my friendly host gave me my passport, took my luggage and brought me to the British ferry moored at the same pier. I arrived in Gibraltar on shaky legs and a sore pussy. I hired a taxi to the hotel. My hubby arrived the next day!

I was 24. My husband and I split up. He took the car, cut off my phone..I was in a bad predicament. There was a black guy I knew from work. He was 55. I had found a cheap apartment and he offered to help me get a car.
I told my gf about it and she sort of guilt tripped me. Said he was helping me because he wanted to sleep with me. He was married, I just thought he was being nice. As days passed I could tell he was really interested in me. I talked to my gf again and she said I should fuck him. I felt awkward, but he did give me $1200 that I couldn't pay back. She kept on guilting me until I invited him over.
I got myself ******* cuz I was really nervous. I remember that I kinda offered myself up by leaning in to kiss him. I don't remember a lot of details, not even how we wound up in bed. I will never forget my reaction to seeing his cock. Big and Thick. I started sucking it. I really got in to it. He pulled me away from it and slid on a condom. He tugged at me to get on top of him. I remember he struggled getting it in, he couldn't all the way and it didn't last very long. Maybe a couple minutes. My pussy was too tight.

I told my gf about it and she said he was too excited cuz I was 30 years younger. That I should give it another chance. I did. This time I smoked some hash cuz it relaxes me. He gave me all of it. I came really hard.
It went on for 2 years. He helped me financially and we had sex about 5 or 6 times per month. I wasn't using him. If anything he used me. I wasn't attracted to him at first but I fell in love with the sex. I wanted him to leave his wife, I think the money was to pacify me.
It was a cool story
Sex in the world was always a loss for a man and always a win for a woman.
Of course, there are exceptions
In sex, the woman is satisfied with the need for her attention and love, and the man empties his sexual powers.
Women always steal money and attention from men for sex, and men give their money and sexual power to women with both hands, but there are exceptions.
This black and white story is just a hobby to distract us that we are not losers.
Good luck women

My first time was a surprise but not totally unexpected. Hubby and I have a very active and adventurous life. He has always loved me dressing sexy and showing me off. Accidental flashing was a turn on to both of us.

We had met a couple of white guys and it seemed that they were wham bam thank you ma’am and very little stamina. My hubby is a great lover and the guys we met were disappointing.
We had pretty much abandoned the swing lifestyle.

As I said we have always had a great sex life and weekends I would dress sexy we would go out for drinks and head to the interstate to flash truckers. Afterwards we would go home and fuck like crazy.

One Saturday evening we were headed out to do our thing. I was dressed in a short sundress with lingerie underneath. Outfits like this make flashing easy, just pull it up.

We had a radio in our car and I would strike up a conversation with a trucker and most generally they would ask us to pull up beside them so they could see what I looked like. They would comment, nice legs or something like that, and then want to see more. The dress would come off and we would ride along beside them, dress gone and lingerie in full view.

Unknown to me he had been talking to a black guy online and had made arrangements for him to come to our home that evening.

We had consumed a couple drinks, I was dressed, and we were ready to leave when the doorbell rang. Hubby asked me to catch it and when I opened the door a very attractive black guy was standing there.

He asked if I was Gail and wanted to know if John was there. I invited him in and told John there was someone there to see him.

I led him into the living room where John was and said, John, someone is here to see you. He smiled and said, no, he is here to see you. I was caught off guard and really wasn’t sure what was happening.

John introduced the guy as Brent and ask me to mix him a *******. As I was mixing the drinks I kept thinking what this was all about.

I returned with the drinks and we sat and chatted for a while.

Brent was very friendly, easy going, and we were just all chatting. John asked me, I guess you are wondering what this is about? I laughed and replied, sorta.

John said, stand up and show Brent your ass. I said, what? He said again, show him your ass.

I stood up and raised my dress. I had black stockings, garter belt, and thong panties on.

Brent asked me to bend over and spread my legs. I was thinking, OMG how did we get to this point. I thought we were just going out to do what we always do.

Brent admires and complemented me and then asked me to sit beside him, which I did. We were sitting and chatting and he said I didn’t have to be shy, I had great legs and could feel free to show them off.

I pulled my dress up, he complimented me on my legs, and started rubbing them. He then started kissing me and rubbing my pussy. I was very nervous but so hot. I started rubbing his cock through his pants and was mesmerized by the hardness and size.

By then I was on fire. I undid his belt and removed his cock. I had never seen anything like that. He was 9 inches and quiet thick. I couldn’t take my eyes off of his cock. So large, so black.

He was uncut and as I stroked him I could see the pink head of his cock. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. So thick, so hard.

I could feel the foreskin start to roll back and my mouth was filled with a massive, hard, warm cock head.

I moved to my knees, between his legs , and continued sucking his cock and his large balls. I had never in my life been this excited. At that moment I became a black cock lover.

I wanted so bad to taste him and sucked him until I could feel his cock swell. I knew he was about to cum. Hubby was the only person to ever cum in my mouth but I wanted Brent to explode and fill my mouth and throat.

The first burst was large and hot and choked me but there was no way I was going to pull off. Brent held my head in his hands and fucked my mouth giving me my first taste of black cock cum. I loved it cleaning ever drop from his cock and balls. At that moment I knew, besides hubby, there would never be another white guy.

Over the next 4 hours Brent fucked me senseless, filled my mouth and pussy with his hot cum. He opened doors that I didn’t know existed. That night I learned how to rim.

After Brent left hubby and I fucked until we were exhausted. We were laying there breathless and I said, thank you baby. Hubby held me close and said, no, thank you baby.

Our relationship and sex life is stronger due to our black cock experiences. It might not be for everyone but it sure works for us.
Hot story

My very first time was when I was 19. It was with a man named Chad. We had been friends for about a year but nothing super serious. I had recently gotten an apartment with a roommate and we had thrown a party on a Saturday night. A few people crashed there that night and we only had the two rooms and two couches. I knew Chad better than the other people so I told him he could sleep in my room on the other side of the bed. Finished the party and went to bed no issues. Woke up in the morning and just laid there in bed talking for a bit and the conversation turned somewhat sexual. We both admitted to having an interest in the other and then we started kissing and touching. That lead to some grinding and soon after we were having sex. I was not on anything at the time so he did pull out and cum on me versus inside of me. We got cleaned up and dressed and went out to the living room where people were waking up.

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!
great stuff ... love to get mine done

Well my first BBC was back in 2009 I was in my mid 30s and I was working for a plastic factory as a shift supervisor
and we only had roughly 8 people on our shift . And there was a guy that was my floater helped me giving breaks and filling in when people called off . Every since I gotten hired in there he was very friendly with me and kinda flirty and at the time my hubby boyfriend at the time and I had played around in the swinging thing and I never knew nothing about the IR lifestyle . So as time pasted we became more friendlier and he started to flirt with me off and on and I would come home and tell my hubby about it and he told me see what happens and I want to know everything that goes on , I said ok . we have always have had an honest relationship and my jealously between us . so the next day I went back to work and told him that everything was cool with my hubby but he wanted to meet him to make sure so we all meet and he found out for himself . So a few weeks passed and the flirting was getting more intense and one night he was helping me give a lunch break on a press and I walked over to help him make a few boxes and he looked over at me a softly said that he wanted to fuck me and I looked at him and said what did you just say and he looked at me walked over to me and said " I want to fuck you " and I said oh really now bring it on and he said yes I do . I told we will have to see about that and when it was our turn to go on lunch we walked up front towards the lunchroom and I went into the girls bathroom to pee and he followed me in to bathroom I told him give a minute I have to pee so he walked out . After I was done I called him back in and he locked the door behind him . To give you some idea it was summer 80 degrees outside at 7 pm and I was wearing a pair of jean shorts and tank top . After he closed the door he looked at me and said what are you wearing under those shorts and I said a green G-string and he says to me show me I want to see , I started to undo my shorts and turned around and pulled them down and bent over to show him my ass and the neon green G-string going down between my ass cheeks as I did that he had pulled down his shorts and was stroking his BBC unbeknownst to me .
He walked up behind me and started to rub his BBC in between my ass cheeks and grabbed my G-string pulled it out of my ass and shoved his BBC into my pussy I let out loud gasping groan as he entered my pussy . He started to fuck me from behind shoving every inch of his black cock into me I started to cum instantly and was groaning and moaning loudly and then I remembered where we were and quieted my groans and moans so in case some walked they woulded hear us . He fucked for a good 15 minutes and he pulled his cock out of my pussy making aloud pop sound and he jerked his cock and came all over my ass and he said just imagine what I could do if u were laying down . Just as he finished we heard a towmotor go passed and we hurried up and got dressed and he walked out of the bathroom and I followed shortly afterwards and as I was walking back to work I texted my hubby and told him boy do I have a story for you when I get home . So after I got home I told him all about what happened and got fucked again .
The flirting continued and we continued to play around at work on our breaks and when we could . He fucked me a few more times in the bathroom and he even had me play with my pussy for him while he and I were giving breaks with no one around we even sent hubby videos of me giving him a blowjob .
One night he had drove his conversion van to work and we went on our lunch break and he said come with me so I followed him out to the parking lot to his van and he opens the side doors and we get in I sit in one to captain chairs nd he pulled the couch down into a bed and told to lay on the bed so I did .
After I laid down he knelt infront of me and pulled down his shorts and started to stroke his black cock and he told to take off me shorts so I started to undo my shorts and he helped me pull them off and threw them on the floor and he looked to see what I was wearing under it and I had on another G-string and then he pulled them off exposing my shaved bald pussy to him . After he pulled my G-string off he scooted up closer towards me and started to rub his cock on my pussy and I moaned and my pussy started to get wet coating his black cock with my juices . He did that for a couple minutes and then grabbed my legs and pulled them up and spread them apart and grabbed his cock and lined it up with my wet opening of my pussy and shoved his cock deep into my pussy . He moaned and said down your pussy is so tight it is ripping the shin off my cock I said are you complaining and he said heel no I'm not and started to fuck me with hard firm deep strokes , I started to cum right away and was moaning nonstop . As he was fucking my pussy he told me I want to see those big white titties get them out for me , so I reached down and pulled up my tank top and bra exposing my big white tits to him like he wanted . I started to play with my tits pulling and pinching my hard sensitive nipples as he fucked me he started to get hard and faster shoving his black cock in and out of my wet sloppy cumin pussy . I took my hands from my tits and reached around him and dug my nails into his back and that caused his to push his cock deeper into my pussy . About 20 minutes later he said he was going to cum and asked me where I wanted him to cum at and I said cum on my pussy and he said are u sure and I said yes so after a few more hard fast pumps of his black cock he pulled out of my sloppy wet white pussy and grabbed his cock and stroked it and shot his cum all over my pussy . Feeling his cum on my pussy sent my over the edge and I started to orgasm he stayed where he was and watched as I orgasmed and started to shake after I was done he asked are u ok and I said I was great and as he started to get up I said watch this and reached down with both of my hands and started to rub his fresh load of cum into my pussy and down my pussy lips and onto my tits after I was done damn that was hot as hell , I laid there and calmed down and got he got dressed and so did I . After that we walked back into work and I walked into the girls bathroom and pulled my shorts and G-string down and took a couple pics of my swollen well fucked cumed on pussy and sent them to my hubby , and went back to work with his cum all over my sloppy wet pussy and tits and when I got home I got mu sore swollen pussy fucked again and fill full of cum .

Well my first BBC was back in 2009 I was in my mid 30s and I was working for a plastic factory as a shift supervisor
and we only had roughly 8 people on our shift . And there was a guy that was my floater helped me giving breaks and filling in when people called off . Every since I gotten hired in there he was very friendly with me and kinda flirty and at the time my hubby boyfriend at the time and I had played around in the swinging thing and I never knew nothing about the IR lifestyle . So as time pasted we became more friendlier and he started to flirt with me off and on and I would come home and tell my hubby about it and he told me see what happens and I want to know everything that goes on , I said ok . we have always have had an honest relationship and my jealously between us . so the next day I went back to work and told him that everything was cool with my hubby but he wanted to meet him to make sure so we all meet and he found out for himself . So a few weeks passed and the flirting was getting more intense and one night he was helping me give a lunch break on a press and I walked over to help him make a few boxes and he looked over at me a softly said that he wanted to fuck me and I looked at him and said what did you just say and he looked at me walked over to me and said " I want to fuck you " and I said oh really now bring it on and he said yes I do . I told we will have to see about that and when it was our turn to go on lunch we walked up front towards the lunchroom and I went into the girls bathroom to pee and he followed me in to bathroom I told him give a minute I have to pee so he walked out . After I was done I called him back in and he locked the door behind him . To give you some idea it was summer 80 degrees outside at 7 pm and I was wearing a pair of jean shorts and tank top . After he closed the door he looked at me and said what are you wearing under those shorts and I said a green G-string and he says to me show me I want to see , I started to undo my shorts and turned around and pulled them down and bent over to show him my ass and the neon green G-string going down between my ass cheeks as I did that he had pulled down his shorts and was stroking his BBC unbeknownst to me .
He walked up behind me and started to rub his BBC in between my ass cheeks and grabbed my G-string pulled it out of my ass and shoved his BBC into my pussy I let out loud gasping groan as he entered my pussy . He started to fuck me from behind shoving every inch of his black cock into me I started to cum instantly and was groaning and moaning loudly and then I remembered where we were and quieted my groans and moans so in case some walked they woulded hear us . He fucked for a good 15 minutes and he pulled his cock out of my pussy making aloud pop sound and he jerked his cock and came all over my ass and he said just imagine what I could do if u were laying down . Just as he finished we heard a towmotor go passed and we hurried up and got dressed and he walked out of the bathroom and I followed shortly afterwards and as I was walking back to work I texted my hubby and told him boy do I have a story for you when I get home . So after I got home I told him all about what happened and got fucked again .
The flirting continued and we continued to play around at work on our breaks and when we could . He fucked me a few more times in the bathroom and he even had me play with my pussy for him while he and I were giving breaks with no one around we even sent hubby videos of me giving him a blowjob .
One night he had drove his conversion van to work and we went on our lunch break and he said come with me so I followed him out to the parking lot to his van and he opens the side doors and we get in I sit in one to captain chairs nd he pulled the couch down into a bed and told to lay on the bed so I did .
After I laid down he knelt infront of me and pulled down his shorts and started to stroke his black cock and he told to take off me shorts so I started to undo my shorts and he helped me pull them off and threw them on the floor and he looked to see what I was wearing under it and I had on another G-string and then he pulled them off exposing my shaved bald pussy to him . After he pulled my G-string off he scooted up closer towards me and started to rub his cock on my pussy and I moaned and my pussy started to get wet coating his black cock with my juices . He did that for a couple minutes and then grabbed my legs and pulled them up and spread them apart and grabbed his cock and lined it up with my wet opening of my pussy and shoved his cock deep into my pussy . He moaned and said down your pussy is so tight it is ripping the shin off my cock I said are you complaining and he said heel no I'm not and started to fuck me with hard firm deep strokes , I started to cum right away and was moaning nonstop . As he was fucking my pussy he told me I want to see those big white titties get them out for me , so I reached down and pulled up my tank top and bra exposing my big white tits to him like he wanted . I started to play with my tits pulling and pinching my hard sensitive nipples as he fucked me he started to get hard and faster shoving his black cock in and out of my wet sloppy cumin pussy . I took my hands from my tits and reached around him and dug my nails into his back and that caused his to push his cock deeper into my pussy . About 20 minutes later he said he was going to cum and asked me where I wanted him to cum at and I said cum on my pussy and he said are u sure and I said yes so after a few more hard fast pumps of his black cock he pulled out of my sloppy wet white pussy and grabbed his cock and stroked it and shot his cum all over my pussy . Feeling his cum on my pussy sent my over the edge and I started to orgasm he stayed where he was and watched as I orgasmed and started to shake after I was done he asked are u ok and I said I was great and as he started to get up I said watch this and reached down with both of my hands and started to rub his fresh load of cum into my pussy and down my pussy lips and onto my tits after I was done damn that was hot as hell , I laid there and calmed down and got he got dressed and so did I . After that we walked back into work and I walked into the girls bathroom and pulled my shorts and G-string down and took a couple pics of my swollen well fucked cumed on pussy and sent them to my hubby , and went back to work with his cum all over my sloppy wet pussy and tits and when I got home I got mu sore swollen pussy fucked again and fill full of cum .
Hot story I bet that bull really stuffed you

Back