very first black cock!!

I was just a few days from turning 20 years.. :)
We were clubbing after our christmas party, and I saw a hot black guy at the club. I have always been into black guys but have had a boyfriend for a long time. This time it didn’t stop me and I couldn’t resist his confidence, manners, dark skin and his big bulge that I already felt on the dancefloor. So I left the club with him and cheated, my boyfriend found out but luckily he was very understanding and now here we are :)

We were clubbing after our christmas party, and I saw a hot black guy at the club. I have always been into black guys but have had a boyfriend for a long time. This time it didn’t stop me and I couldn’t resist his confidence, manners, dark skin and his big bulge that I already felt on the dancefloor. So I left the club with him and cheated, my boyfriend found out but luckily he was very understanding and now here we are :)
I so very am highly attracted to you

That ...is you that I'm attractive to Peaches98

My first time was a surprise but not totally unexpected. Hubby and I have a very active and adventurous life. He has always loved me dressing sexy and showing me off. Accidental flashing was a turn on to both of us.

We had met a couple of white guys and it seemed that they were wham bam thank you ma’am and very little stamina. My hubby is a great lover and the guys we met were disappointing.
We had pretty much abandoned the swing lifestyle.

As I said we have always had a great sex life and weekends I would dress sexy we would go out for drinks and head to the interstate to flash truckers. Afterwards we would go home and fuck like crazy.

One Saturday evening we were headed out to do our thing. I was dressed in a short sundress with lingerie underneath. Outfits like this make flashing easy, just pull it up.

We had a radio in our car and I would strike up a conversation with a trucker and most generally they would ask us to pull up beside them so they could see what I looked like. They would comment, nice legs or something like that, and then want to see more. The dress would come off and we would ride along beside them, dress gone and lingerie in full view.

Unknown to me he had been talking to a black guy online and had made arrangements for him to come to our home that evening.

We had consumed a couple drinks, I was dressed, and we were ready to leave when the doorbell rang. Hubby asked me to catch it and when I opened the door a very attractive black guy was standing there.

He asked if I was Gail and wanted to know if John was there. I invited him in and told John there was someone there to see him.

I led him into the living room where John was and said, John, someone is here to see you. He smiled and said, no, he is here to see you. I was caught off guard and really wasn’t sure what was happening.

John introduced the guy as Brent and ask me to mix him a *******. As I was mixing the drinks I kept thinking what this was all about.

I returned with the drinks and we sat and chatted for a while.

Brent was very friendly, easy going, and we were just all chatting. John asked me, I guess you are wondering what this is about? I laughed and replied, sorta.

John said, stand up and show Brent your ass. I said, what? He said again, show him your ass.

I stood up and raised my dress. I had black stockings, garter belt, and thong panties on.

Brent asked me to bend over and spread my legs. I was thinking, OMG how did we get to this point. I thought we were just going out to do what we always do.

Brent admires and complemented me and then asked me to sit beside him, which I did. We were sitting and chatting and he said I didn’t have to be shy, I had great legs and could feel free to show them off.

I pulled my dress up, he complimented me on my legs, and started rubbing them. He then started kissing me and rubbing my pussy. I was very nervous but so hot. I started rubbing his cock through his pants and was mesmerized by the hardness and size.

By then I was on fire. I undid his belt and removed his cock. I had never seen anything like that. He was 9 inches and quiet thick. I couldn’t take my eyes off of his cock. So large, so black.

He was uncut and as I stroked him I could see the pink head of his cock. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. So thick, so hard.

I could feel the foreskin start to roll back and my mouth was filled with a massive, hard, warm cock head.

I moved to my knees, between his legs , and continued sucking his cock and his large balls. I had never in my life been this excited. At that moment I became a black cock lover.

I wanted so bad to taste him and sucked him until I could feel his cock swell. I knew he was about to cum. Hubby was the only person to ever cum in my mouth but I wanted Brent to explode and fill my mouth and throat.

The first burst was large and hot and choked me but there was no way I was going to pull off. Brent held my head in his hands and fucked my mouth giving me my first taste of black cock cum. I loved it cleaning ever drop from his cock and balls. At that moment I knew, besides hubby, there would never be another white guy.

Over the next 4 hours Brent fucked me senseless, filled my mouth and pussy with his hot cum. He opened doors that I didn’t know existed. That night I learned how to rim.

After Brent left hubby and I fucked until we were exhausted. We were laying there breathless and I said, thank you baby. Hubby held me close and said, no, thank you baby.

Our relationship and sex life is stronger due to our black cock experiences. It might not be for everyone but it sure works for us.

My first time was a surprise but not totally unexpected. Hubby and I have a very active and adventurous life. He has always loved me dressing sexy and showing me off. Accidental flashing was a turn on to both of us.

We had met a couple of white guys and it seemed that they were wham bam thank you ma’am and very little stamina. My hubby is a great lover and the guys we met were disappointing.
We had pretty much abandoned the swing lifestyle.

As I said we have always had a great sex life and weekends I would dress sexy we would go out for drinks and head to the interstate to flash truckers. Afterwards we would go home and fuck like crazy.

One Saturday evening we were headed out to do our thing. I was dressed in a short sundress with lingerie underneath. Outfits like this make flashing easy, just pull it up.

We had a radio in our car and I would strike up a conversation with a trucker and most generally they would ask us to pull up beside them so they could see what I looked like. They would comment, nice legs or something like that, and then want to see more. The dress would come off and we would ride along beside them, dress gone and lingerie in full view.

Unknown to me he had been talking to a black guy online and had made arrangements for him to come to our home that evening.

We had consumed a couple drinks, I was dressed, and we were ready to leave when the doorbell rang. Hubby asked me to catch it and when I opened the door a very attractive black guy was standing there.

He asked if I was Gail and wanted to know if John was there. I invited him in and told John there was someone there to see him.

I led him into the living room where John was and said, John, someone is here to see you. He smiled and said, no, he is here to see you. I was caught off guard and really wasn’t sure what was happening.

John introduced the guy as Brent and ask me to mix him a *******. As I was mixing the drinks I kept thinking what this was all about.

I returned with the drinks and we sat and chatted for a while.

Brent was very friendly, easy going, and we were just all chatting. John asked me, I guess you are wondering what this is about? I laughed and replied, sorta.

John said, stand up and show Brent your ass. I said, what? He said again, show him your ass.

I stood up and raised my dress. I had black stockings, garter belt, and thong panties on.

Brent asked me to bend over and spread my legs. I was thinking, OMG how did we get to this point. I thought we were just going out to do what we always do.

Brent admires and complemented me and then asked me to sit beside him, which I did. We were sitting and chatting and he said I didn’t have to be shy, I had great legs and could feel free to show them off.

I pulled my dress up, he complimented me on my legs, and started rubbing them. He then started kissing me and rubbing my pussy. I was very nervous but so hot. I started rubbing his cock through his pants and was mesmerized by the hardness and size.

By then I was on fire. I undid his belt and removed his cock. I had never seen anything like that. He was 9 inches and quiet thick. I couldn’t take my eyes off of his cock. So large, so black.

He was uncut and as I stroked him I could see the pink head of his cock. I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. So thick, so hard.

I could feel the foreskin start to roll back and my mouth was filled with a massive, hard, warm cock head.

I moved to my knees, between his legs , and continued sucking his cock and his large balls. I had never in my life been this excited. At that moment I became a black cock lover.

I wanted so bad to taste him and sucked him until I could feel his cock swell. I knew he was about to cum. Hubby was the only person to ever cum in my mouth but I wanted Brent to explode and fill my mouth and throat.

The first burst was large and hot and choked me but there was no way I was going to pull off. Brent held my head in his hands and fucked my mouth giving me my first taste of black cock cum. I loved it cleaning ever drop from his cock and balls. At that moment I knew, besides hubby, there would never be another white guy.

Over the next 4 hours Brent fucked me senseless, filled my mouth and pussy with his hot cum. He opened doors that I didn’t know existed. That night I learned how to rim.

After Brent left hubby and I fucked until we were exhausted. We were laying there breathless and I said, thank you baby. Hubby held me close and said, no, thank you baby.

Our relationship and sex life is stronger due to our black cock experiences. It might not be for everyone but it sure works for us.
Boy do you need to talk to my girlfriend lol

Back