very first black cock!!

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by jeremytde, Apr 3, 2015.

1. jeremytde

jeremytde New Member

Australia
    Ladies tell us about your first black cock experience age,where it happened, how it went down etc.. Hope to hear some hot stories ;)

2. Freespirit1

Freespirit1 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I want to hear, too.

3. Playtime Patty

Playtime Patty Well-Known Member Gold Member

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

4. Freespirit1

US
    Wow!! I need to find me a husband like that!!!
    Did he have sex with you afterwards?

5. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    I hope he did.

jeremytde and Freespirit1 like this.
  6. jeremytde

jeremytde New Member

Australia
    Damm that's a hot story!! You go girl ;)

7. jeremytde

jeremytde New Member

Australia
    Yes u do!!

Freespirit1 likes this.
  8. Freespirit1

US
    I really, really do!
    I will! I will!

9. cuckhappy

cuckhappy Well-Known Member Gold Member

Australia
    Hi , my husband introduced me to black cock on cruise , we met him at the bar one night , one thing led to another and we ended up in our cabin , Steve undressed me in front of him and offered me to him , when he took his cock out I melted , never seen one that big before after several hours and days I now love black cock.

10. jazz smooth

jazz smooth Member

cuckhappy can you please elaborate..."you love black cock now". You didn't ever fantasize beforehand? Finger your pussy when your husband wasn't around..stare at a black mans crotch in a dance hall..flirt? ever??? Now,as in having his big black balls bouncing off your chin soon to unleash a hot creamy load into your mouth...?

jeremytde and Freespirit1 like this.
  11. cooler29205

cooler29205 New Member

I need a lady like you!!! Will help you get all the black dick you want!

Freespirit1 and jeremytde like this.
  12. jeremytde

jeremytde New Member

Australia
    They all have thought about it!! Haha