Verbal humiliation of white cuck - is it arousing?

It really depends on the situation. Sometimes I really get into it. Maybe one of the cruelest verbal things I ever did to taunt a white cuck. . . . I was in that white boy's wife bareback, and I started singing that old Glen Campbell song where he says, "She's havin' my baby"!!! Said that ******* over and over, and his wife was totally into it LOL!

When I finally spermed in her, she wanted to slap high five's and ******* in front of sad, wimpy cuck hubby to rub the humiliation in, so we did!!! Slapped high fives with his wife after I dumped black jizz in her (will note that hubby's dick was standing at full attention). Man I have been involved in some KINKY, FREAKY ******* ?
Bro, you call what you did cruel, but the cuck liked it as much as you and his slut wife did hehe. Slapping high fives like that is so fucking hot, especially since you blasted a huge load of black jizz in her pussy. At that moment, I guarantee you they both wanted your baby.

Bro, you call what you did cruel, but the cuck liked it as much as you and his slut wife did hehe. Slapping high fives like that is so fucking hot, especially since you blasted a huge load of black jizz in her pussy. At that moment, I guarantee you they both wanted your baby.

Well, she didn’t get preggers.Said if she did, she was gonna make cuck hubby pay for everything. She was the one wearing the pants in that relationship. Cucky had better go long if he wanted to stay married to her pretty white pussy too.

Can you imagine, your wife making sounds of pleasure that you could never draw out of her? Hearing her being called, “my perfect little fuck toy” and she NOT objecting to it!? Watching her doing exactly as she’s told to do, totally catering to his every whim? Thats hot AF And I’m the Bull!

It really depends on the situation. Sometimes I really get into it. Maybe one of the cruelest verbal things I ever did to taunt a white cuck. . . . I was in that white boy's wife bareback, and I started singing that old Glen Campbell song where he says, "She's havin' my baby"!!! Said that ******* over and over, and his wife was totally into it LOL!

When I finally spermed in her, she wanted to slap high five's and ******* in front of sad, wimpy cuck hubby to rub the humiliation in, so we did!!! Slapped high fives with his wife after I dumped black jizz in her (will note that hubby's dick was standing at full attention). Man I have been involved in some KINKY, FREAKY ******* ?
Really hot! I can't help but think that the sure pleasure, excitement and power of being inside a white wife bareback, with her white cuck looking on, elicits all manner of language - expressions of dominance and humiliation being high amongst them.

And as for the moment when you ejaculate your black seed into her - I can imagine the white wife spouting out as much verbiage as her black bull.

As in everyday sex an eloquent and adroit use of language can augment the physical sexual activity enormously. I think an inventive use of dominant and masterful language by a black bull while he is having sex with a white wife, in front of her white cuck, could excite all participants and take his dominance to a new level.
Doesn't have to be aggressive just witty, teasing and dominant. I'm sure many white wives would be aroused by this.

I loath but am so turned on the by humiliation at the same time. The wife has many many times knocked me down a peg or two whenever I start to brag about sex. Just the other day I mentioned how sexy Shakira is when we were talking about the super bowl halftime show. I mentioned she must be amazing in bed. And the my wife snickers at me saying that Shakira would be way too much for me sexually. She then compares herself to Shakira and says, “hell, I’m too much for you, you could never keep up and satisfy someone like Shakira”. I know she’s right deep down being super premature and small. It’s so humiliating but makes so hard and turned on when she says things like this.

if my wife and I are gracious enough to let you fuck her why should you feel the need to humiliate me.
answers on back of a postage stamp please.

It's just what I like didn't mean to imply you or offend
rest easy I am not offended
I will and have done any and every thing for her
I understand some people get pleasure from being treated that way
wives wanting to rub their noses in it.
hubby loving it too.
my ex fucked her boss for last 2 years of marriage and her kink was to get me to fuck her after he had gone and then tell me to clean her lovers come up.
I thought it was all our role playing and only found out 2 years after divorce what she revelled in doing that to me.
her way of humiliating me
BUT HEY HO LIFE GOES ON

My wife certainly seems to enjoy it as she will generally join in with him when they’re together - as a cuckold it’s VERY arousing to be talked down to!
loving your QUEEN and the way she treats you, her need for BBC outstrips your need for her other than that you worship and adore her.

Verbal humiliation is very hot for me, if my wife was with her bull moaning and saying how big and good his cock feels and how deep he can touch her and how he can stretch her I would be so so so turned on. It would be the same for him, if he was looking at me saying how wet and tight she was and he can’t wait to cum in her and make her cum on his big cock like a real man should and that she might never want my white cock again I think I would be hard as a rock!

Articulation and eloquence can greatly heighten the sexual experience. I think this is even more pronounced in interracial and cuckold sex, where factors such as race and dominance offer such erotic opportunities for the innovative use of language.
Honestly, for me it's hot just hearing black guys talk when they fuck my gf or gag her with their big black cocks. No matter how matter of factly they talk or how aggressive and angry they get, it's hot as fuck.

Back